- Soothes the mother during childbirth
- Supports healthy effective contractions, naturally
- Facilitates an easy and positive childbirth experience
- Supports harmony and wellness after delivery
My husband and I don't plan to wait too long for our next baby (we are both over 35) and your remedies will be the first thing on my shopping list when I get pregnant again!- S. P.
What is Nature's Birth Drops?
Long before the advent of hospitals and modern allopathic medicine, herbs were used to support the mother before, during and after childbirth and to assist with the birth process itself.
Knowledge of these herbs was handed down from generation to generation and each community had its own midwives who were skilled in the care of women during pregnancy and childbirth.
Nature’s Birth Drops contains a combination of these herbs, specially chosen for their beneficial and supportive effect on the mother during labor. They help to support productive uterine contractions and a natural healthy birth experience - as well as maintaining a sense of calm during childbirth.
Making childbirth a positive experience
It takes a woman’s body 9 months to complete the gestation process and be fully prepared for child birth. During this time the body goes through dramatic changes to facilitate this miraculous event – all culminating in the birth of the precious baby you have been waiting so long for!
The natural way
Midwives throughout the ages have known about using herbs to support the healthy process of childbirth and it was not so long ago that natural birth was the norm rather than the exception. Whether you are giving birth at home or in a medical setting, herbal remedies can still be of great benefit in supporting an easy and healthy childbirth experience.
All Native Remedies products are formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical conditions for a healthier, more natural existence for you and your loved ones.
What are the Ingredients?
Nature's Birth Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Pasque flower, Blue Cohosh, Raspberry leaves, European vervain, Wood Betony.
- Wood betony (Stachys officinalis) is a wonderfully gentle and soothing herb and is suitable for use during labor.
- Papoose Root (Blue Cohosh) has been extensively used by Native American women for childbirth. Blue Cohosh is known to support the uterus during labor, at the same time maintaining the efficiency of contractions to speed up the birth process. This herb also has a soothing effect on the nerves and has been widely used by midwives to support labor. (McFarlin, B. L., Gibson, M. H., O'Rear, J., and Harman, P. "A national survey of herbal preparation use by nurse-midwives for labor stimulation. Review of the literature and recommendations for practice." J.Nurse Midwifery 1999;44(3):205-216)
- Pasque Flower (Pulsatilla vulgaris) is another soothing herb which lends itself to the support of women during labor and the maintenance of stable mood during childbirth. It is also supportive of regular effective uterine contractions.
- Raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus) are known to be an excellent herbal supplement for pregnant women, especially those who are nearing the very end of their pregnancy. This ingredient helps to maintain the tone of the uterine ligaments and supports healthy labor and delivery. (Simpson, M., Parsons, M., Greenwood, J., and Wade, K. "Raspberry leaf in pregnancy: its safety and efficacy in labor." J Midwifery Women’s Health 2001;46(2):51-59.) (Parsons, M., Simpson, M., and Wade, K. "Labour and the raspberry leaf herb." Pract.Midwife. 2000;3(9):20-23.)
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) is well-known for its ability to relax common nervous tension and helps to support the start of healthy lactation (breastfeeding.)
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Nature's Birth Drops?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, and sip slowly during labor.
Adults: Add 5-10 drops to approximately 1/4 cup of boiled water, allow to cool and drink every hour if necessary.
Caution: Not recommended for use during pregnancy, except during labor. Use under supervision of your doctor, homeopath, naturopath, midwife or doula.
How long until I see results?
Used readily during labor, Nature's Birth Drops get to work quickly to support a positive and healthy childbirth experience, helping to maintain healthy contractions and providing natural support for the birthing mother.
How long will a bottle last?
Each bottle of Nature’s Birth Drops contains 50ml and is more than sufficient for one labor. As the remedy has a long shelf life, it may be used for subsequent births within a 5 - 6 year period.
How has Nature's Birth Drops helped others?
“Three months ago I gave birth to my twins and I have been meaning to contact you ever since but, as you can imagine, spare moments are hard to come by! I was quite nervous about going into labor as I really wanted to have a completely natural birth without drugs but I was worried about how I would cope ….. I wanted to let you know that because of your Nature's Birth Drops all my worries were for nothing as I had the most profound and special experience of childbirth and would do it again in a second for the two little bundles of joy I now have! ”
—Cheryl, mom to Daniel and Benjamin
“Your Nature's Birth Drops and Eze-Birth Essence were fantastic and I would recommend these products to any pregnant woman! I also think the fact that I had a wonderful midwife who encouraged my use of these remedies and was open to my desire for a completely natural birth was also a major factor in my success. Thank you again for these wonderful products- my husband and I don't plan to wait too long for our next baby (we are both over 35) and your remedies will be the first thing on my shopping list when I get pregnant again!”
“I am a midwife with more than 20 years experience in natural childbirth and thought I should write and tell you how useful I have found your remedies for my patients. I feel strongly that childbirth is a natural and miraculous process ….(and) I coach my patients in a variety of relaxation techniques and use different methods of pain relief depending on the individual's needs and preferences. Your Nature's Birth Drops have been a wonderful addition to my list of "tricks" and I have seen the excellent …effects …Keep up the wonderful work- your remedies have helped so many of my patients already!”
—J.D., Licensed Midwife