- Helps loosen and remove hair lice and nits
- Contains no pesticides or toxic chemicals
- Eradicates lice and nits
- Prevents re-infestation
- Gives immediate results
- Tea tree oil contains a large number of active constituents which have well known antiseptic and insecticide properties. One of Tea tree oil’s most powerful properties is its ability to ward off and repel parasites, including head lice. (Canyon, D. V. and Speare, R. "A comparison of botanical and synthetic substances commonly used to prevent head lice (Pediculus humanus var. capitis) infestation." Int J Dermatol 2007;46(4):422-426 ). Not only will Tea tree oil repel and smother the lice, but it will also cleanse the bites and help the body to resist secondary infection. (Caelli M and Riley T. "Tea tree oil - an alternative topical decolonization agent for adult inpatients with methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) - a pilot study". J Hosp Infect 1998;40 (Suppl A):9.)
- Rosemary essential oil is a native Mediterranean shrub that is now cultivated widely elsewhere. The strong fragrance of Rosemary makes it a natural insect repellent, and the oil is well known to smother and suffocate pests. Rosemary not only stimulates hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth, but is also a nourishing conditioner and tonic for the hair itself, leaving the strands soft and silky and easy to comb. (Hay, I. C., Jamieson, M., and Ormerod, A. D. Randomized trial of aromatherapy. "Successful treatment for alopecia areata". Arch Dermatol. 1998;134(11):1349-1352)
- Rose geranium essential oil is native to South Africa, but is now cultivated in the Mediterranean region, Africa, Asia and Europe. Pelargonium owes its powerful insect repellent qualities to its rich content of Citronella oils. In addition, Pelargonium has well known antiseptic properties and will impart a beautiful orange-rose fragrance to the product.
Thank you for your brilliant products! Naughty Nits is the only natural solution for lice that has worked and trust me, I have tried many! I will be recommending it to everyone I know.- D.H.
What is Naughty Nits Hair Oil?
Naughty Nits Hair Oil is a safe and natural option for the eradication and prevention of lice. Formulated using only natural ingredients, Naughty Nits Hair Oil helps loosen and remove hair lice and nits and contains no pesticides or other toxic chemicals so you can confidently and safely use on your child as often as you need to.
Stubborn lice and nits
Recurring infestation with head lice is extremely common, particularly during the early school years. Lice can be extremely difficult to eradicate, and often one or two lice are missed during shampooing and household cleaning. Naughty Nits was designed to free your household from head lice once and for all!
Further, repeated exposure to the dangerous chemicals present in over-the-counter lice remedies can be more harmful to your child than to the lice themselves, not to mention the fact that lice are becoming increasingly resistant to these chemicals. Luckily Native Remedies is there to help control and prevent lice naturally!
What is the life cycle of the head louse?
Head lice can survive on a human host for an average of 30 days. In general they do not survive more than 48 hours off the host. A female louse lays approximately 3 to 5 eggs a day. Eggs take about 7-10 days to hatch, and another 7-10 day cycle to mature and lay their own eggs.
How are lice spread?
Head lice can spread whenever direct contact of the hair or head occurs with an infested individual. Sharing personal items such as pillows, hats, towels, brushes, hair ties and helmets also facilitates spreading of hair lice.
How do I treat lice on bedding, towels and toys?
To prevent lice re-infestation, bedding and towels should be treated by washing in warm water and detergent. Make sure to place items in the dryer for at least 30 minutes. Since lice cannot live away from a host for longer than 2 days, pillows and toys should be treated by placing them in secured plastic bags for a 48 hour time period.
What are the Ingredients?
Naughty Nits Hair Oil combines the following pure essential aromatherapy oils in a nourishing almond oil base:
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Naughty Nits Hair Oil?
Adults & Children 1+: Massage onto the scalp and into the hair after shampooing with Naughty Nits Shampoo™. If working with long hair, section and divide with the help of hair clips. This will ensure that the entire affected area is covered. Comb through hair in one-inch sections repeatedly with a metal nit comb (available at most drugstores). Leave on overnight. Shampoo out in the morning with Naughty Nits Shampoo.
Caution: Protection recommended for bed linens and pajamas. Cover pillow with an old towel to avoid staining. Not recommended for babies under one year unless under medical supervision. For external use only.
How long until I see results?
Results should be noticeable immediately after using Naughty Nits Hair Oil.
How long will a bottle last?
Naughty Nits Hair Oil comes in a 60ml bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
How has Naughty Nits Hair Oil helped others?
“Finally I have found an effective product that is not poisonous to my child. This has been an ongoing battle for the last year, and I thought I was about to go crazy. After using the Naughty Nits Hair Oil and Shampoo, I use the Spritzer regularly, and we are now free of it for almost three months. This is the longest clear patch we have had in the last year. ”
- Carolyn B., MI, USA
“As a pre-school teacher, we encounter this problem on a regular basis. There is always a lot of discussion and arguments amongst the parents about what works and what doesn’t, and who has treated their child properly and who hasn’t… and so it goes on. One mother tried your Naughty Nits product line after our third outbreak in as many months and swore by it. She told the other parents about it and many more decided to try it too. Well, it has now been four months since the last outbreak and counting… so, thank for allowing me to focus on teaching again. ”
- Serina K., USA