- Reduces urine leakage
- Strengthens bladder muscles for improved control
- Maintains healthy tone in bladder and urinary tract tissue
- Supports immune functioning for systemic health
- Maintains the healthy bladder, liver, pancreas and prostate functioning
- Helps during and after pregnancy, or for the elderly
- Calc fluor (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to support, tone and maintain elasticity in all cells and body tissues. It can help to maintain tone in the uterus after pregnancy and support bladder functioning in all ages, including the elderly. Calc flour is also useful in the maintenance of prostate health.
- Nat phos (D6) is another biochemic tissue salt which is often recommended to help with the maintenance of natural pH balance in the body. Nat phos is a natural choice for urinary system health, helping to maintain healthy pH levels in the urine, as well as the health of bladder tissue. Nat phos acts as an invaluable tonic for the bladder, gallbladder, and kidneys.
- Nat sulph (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt also known as the 'cell cleanser' because it helps to maintain balance of all body fluids. It has many uses and supports the health of the liver, pancreas, urinary tract system, respiratory system and digestive system.
- Pulsatilla (3X) is a well known homeopathic remedy well suited to those with bladder complaints. This remedy suits those who tend to feel worse in the early evening and is particularly useful when addressing maters of the urinary system.
- Equisetum arv (3X) has been used since the time of the Ancient Greeks. Homeopathically speaking Equisetum is well known for its beneficial effect on the urinary tract and prostate and can help to maintain the tone of the walls of the bladder (helping to promote strong bladder muscles) and urethra and promote healthy bladder functioning.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient) N–Con Tonic is presented in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant.
We have been using your N-Con Tonic tablets for my mother for the past 6 weeks and have seen a great improvement.- Gail A.
What is N–Con Tonic?
N–Con Tonic is a safe, non–addictive, FDA–registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve urine leakage. It may be taken at the first sign of incontinence for fast and effective relief as N–Con Tonic will also strengthen the bladder and urinary tract muscles for improved bladder control.
The ingredients in N–Con Tonic are known for their toning and supportive effect on the entire urinary system, prostate and pancreas, as well as for their tonic effect on the immune system. This formula is excellent for the elderly, for women after pregnancy, or for anyone who wants to support and maintain bladder and urinary tract health and control.
N–Con Tonic is taken internally and presented in small tablet form. It is easy to ingest and hassle–free with no artificial colors or preservatives. It is safe for all ages, including pregnant women or those who may be breastfeeding.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How does bladder control work?
The organs, tubes and muscles of the urinary system filter out excess fluids and waste products from the bloodstream, which is then expelled as urine. Proteins found in foodstuff such as meat, poultry and vegetables are broken down in the body into urea, which is then eliminated from the body via the urine.
The sphincter muscles are two circular muscles, which help to regulate the flow of urine from the bladder. There are also nerves located in the bladder to inform you when it is time to urinate. When the bladder begins to fill with urine, it alerts the brain that you need to urinate. As the bladder reaches its limit, the urge to urinate becomes stronger.
The natural way
Natural remedies have been used for centuries as safe and effective tonics for the urinary system, including the bladder – helping to maintain tone and function.
Bladder training can help to your bladder to retain urine longer, and is usually done by urinating at set times. There are also exercises (e.g. Kegel Exercises) which can help to strengthen a weak bladder by toning pelvic muscles and strengthening the muscles of the bladder. Avoid drinks containing caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea and cola drinks) and substitute herbal teas instead for bladder health.
Natural remedies can also help women going through the menopause and who may need support to maintain hormonal balance – balanced estrogen levels in women are important in maintaining bladder tone.
What are the Ingredients?
N-Con Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc fluor (6X), Horsetail, Lactose, Astragalus, Nat phos (6X), Nat sulph (6X).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use N–Con Tonic?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 2 tablets 2-3 times daily as needed.
Children 6-12: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily as needed.
Children under 6: We recommend BeDry™.
N–Con Tonic is a homeopathic remedy and is safe to use during and after pregnancy and breastfeeding and will not interact with any other prescription medication.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Because N–Con Tonic is 100% homeopathic, it supports the body on a cellular level – getting to work addressing acute symptoms upon the first dose. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days. For long-term support of the bladder and urinary system, UTI–Clear is recommended.
How long will it last?
One bottle of N–Con Tonic contains 180 tablets and will last for approximately 30 days, depending on the frequency of use.
How has N–Con Tonic helped others?
“We have been using your N–Con Tonic tablets for my mother for the past 6 weeks and have seen a great improvement.”
“As a new mother, your remedy has improved things very much and I can recommend it to anyone …Thanks a million!”