- Promotes beautiful skin from within
- Provides minerals needed for strong bones
- Supplies nutrients to support hormone function
- Supports breast health
What Makes NR Essentials™ Different?
We combine the essential nutrients for bone & breast health, hormone function, and beautiful skin from the inside out.
- Price: $24.95
What is the NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women?
The NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women is a complete source of nutrients for pre-menopausal women.
Included are essential vitamins like vitamins C, D, E, and active folate. Each one is supplied in sufficient quantities to meet everyday demands.
We've rounded out the NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women with key minerals like iron, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. The body needs iron and zinc for healthy blood cells and immune function. Calcium and magnesium help with bone strength, as well as muscle and nerve function.
In addition to minerals, the NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women also contains specialty nutrients such as vitamin K2, flower pollen extract, HMRlignan®, pomegranate and astaxanthin. They help support bone and breast health, as well as hormone function. These nutrients also promote beautiful skin internally.
What Makes NR Essentials™ Different?
Beauty begins inside. The NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women was formulated with that idea in mind. That's why this supplement includes specialized nutrients to promote beautiful skin internally and support hormone function, bone health, and breast health.
What are the Ingredients?
NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women is a natural multivitamin supplement that contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as natural beta carotene, retinyl palmitate: 2,500 IU)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate: 400 mg)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol: 500 IU)
- Vitamin E-Complex (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols: 150 IU)
- Vitamin K (as K1 as phytonadione, K2 as MK4 andMK7: 75 mcg)
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride: 7.5 mg)
- Riboflavin (7.5 mg)
- Niacin (vitamin B3 as inositol hexanicotinate: 15 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal-5-phosphate: 30 mg)
- Folic Acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate: 400 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin: 75 mcg)
- Biotin (500 mcg)
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate: 60 mg)
- Calcium (as dicalcium malate, calcium citrate, calcium pantothenate: 155 mg)
- Iron (as bis-glycinate chelate: 9 mg)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide: 75 mcg)
- Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate, magnesium citrate: 150 mg)
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate: 7.5 mg)
- Selenium (as methylselenocysteine: 75 mcg)
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate: 0.5 mg)
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate: 1.25 mg)
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate (Chromax®†)): 50 mcg)
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate: 50 mcg)
- Rutin (15 mg)*
- Lutein (1.5 mg)*
- Astaxanthin (500 mcg)*
Proprietary Blend (142 mg)*: Also included are digestive enzymes (vegetarian source amylase, protease, lactase, lipase and cellulase), green tea leaf extract (50% EGCG), pomegranate whole fruit extract (40% ellagic acid), silica (from bamboo stem extract), flower pollen extract, spruce lignan (HMRlignan™††), boron citrate complex and vanadyl sulfate.
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients include hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Chromax® and the Chromax logo are registered trademarks of Nutrition 21, Inc. US Patent Nos. 5,087,623; 5,087,624; and 5,175,156.
HMRlignan™ is a trademark of Linnea, Inc.
How do I use NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Take 3 capsules 2 times per day with meals.
Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
How long until I see results?
The NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women is specially formulated to support everyday health.
Get optimum results with regular use
People respond to vitamin supplements in different ways. To ensure that you receive optimum results, it's important to take vitamins as directed and remain consistent.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of NR Essentials Multivitamin for Women should last approximately 4 weeks.