What is the NR Essentials Multivitamin?
The NR Essentials Multivitamin is a natural supplement that can support the quest for good health. Its core elements include vitamins A through K and minerals such as iodine, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
We build on this foundation with advanced nutrients like green tea extract and citrus bioflavonoids. We also use only the active form of folic acid, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF).
What are the ingredients?
NR Essentials Multivitamin is a natural multivitamin supplement that contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as 50% natural beta carotene, 50% retinyl palmitate: 5,000 IU)
- Vitamin C (as 93% ascorbic acid, 7% ascorbyl palmitate: 150 mg)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol: 1000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate: 100 IU)
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione: 140 mcg)
- Thiamin (vitamin B1 as thiamin HCl: 10 mg)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2: 10 mg)
- Niacin (vitamin B3 from niacinamide: 40 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl: 10 mg)
- Folic Acid (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate: 400 mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin: 30 mcg)
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate: 20 mg)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide: 150 mcg)
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate: 15 mg)
- Selenium (as methylselenocysteine: 150 mcg)
- Copper (as amino acid chelate: 1 mg)
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate: 2.5 mg)
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate (Chromax®): 100 mcg)
- Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate: 100 mcg)
Also included are citrus bioflavonoids (25 mg)*, rutin (25 mg)*, green tea leaf extract (50% EGCG) 25 mg*, silica (from bamboo stem extract: 10 mg)*, boron (as boron citrate complex: 2 mg)*, lutein (2 mg)*, and vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate: 20 mcg).*
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients include hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Chromax® and the Chromax logo are registered trademarks of Nutrition 21, Inc. US Patent Nos. 5,087,623; 5,087,624; and 5,175,156.
How do I use NR Essentials Multivitamin?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Take 1 capsule per day with food.
Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
The NR Essentials Multivitamin is formulated to supply key daily nutrients.
Get optimum results with regular use
People respond to vitamin supplements in different ways. To ensure that you receive optimum results, it's important to take vitamins as directed and remain consistent.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of NR Essentials Multivitamin should last approximately 2 months.
- The only vitamin you will ever need
4 / 5
- Great products
5 / 5
- Glad You added Vitamins
5 / 5