- Chamomilla (6C) is a well-known remedy for teething and can help to soothe children who are cranky and miserable while cutting a tooth. In fact, Chamomilla was mentioned in Beatrix Potter's wonderful childhood tales - Peter Rabbit's mother used Chamomile to put her little bunnies to sleep!
- Calc flour (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt which is important for teeth, skin and bones. Calc flour is useful for soothing gums during the teething process and can also help to calm cranky babies. Although related, it should not be associated with Fluoride, which is often given to children for strengthening teeth.
- Calc phos (6X) is another biochemic tissue salt which promotes strength to the body and is useful during times of growth and development. It is also excellent for promoting healthy circulation, bones and teeth.
- Passiflora (3X) is also called Passion Flower and has been studied for its ability to support relaxation and calmness. (Akhondzadeh, S., Naghavi, H. R., Vazirian, M., Shayeganpour, A., Rashidi, H., and Khani, M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double- blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam". J Clin Pharm Ther 2001;26(5):363-367).
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
I am so grateful for your wonderful teething formula- it really helped my little girl and allowed the whole household to get some sleep.- Julie, UK
What is OralSoothe?
OralSoothe is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve teething-related tooth and gum pain and fussiness, plus strengthen new teeth in babies. OralSoothe’s homeopathic ingredients promote harmony and balance during the teething process to alleviate crying, soothe the gums, reduce drooling and other upsets associated with teething.
OralSoothe is specially formulated for safety during infancy and contains no alcohol or synthetic ingredients which could be harmful to your baby. In addition, the natural biochemic tissue salts in the remedy can help to promote strong, healthy teeth.
Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting, very fine baby-friendly granules are simply sprinkled on the tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer to young children and even babies.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Baby's first tooth
Your baby's first tooth is a major milestone and something to celebrate. However, the process leading up to this occasion can sometimes be a trying one for parents and babies alike! While some babies simply sail through the process producing huge toothy grins, the majority experience common crankiness, drooling, crying and biting problems as their little teeth try to emerge from their gums – often leaving themselves and their parents at wits end! Teething problems can literally turn your precious ‘bundle of joy’ into a ‘bundle of misery’ – and just when the offending tooth has finally popped out, the next one comes pushing through!
The natural way
Besides spending your nights trying to soothe your fretful baby, natural remedies can provide safe and effective support to avoid teething problems, soothe your baby’s gums and help to restore calm to the household by reducing irritability, crankiness and crying in teething babies.
What are the Ingredients?
OralSoothe is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc flour (6X), Calc phos (6X), Chamomilla (6C), Chamomile, Passion flower.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use OralSoothe?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
Babies: Administer a small pinch onto your baby's tongue.
Special instructions: May be repeated after 20 minutes for up to 10 doses if necessary.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted.
How long until I see results?
The granules of this remedy are formulated to provide soothing, welcome relief to teething babies almost instantly.
How long will a bottle last?
Each 20 g bottle of OralSoothe contains approximately 100 single pinch doses. The duration of the product will depend on frequency of use.
How has OralSoothe helped others?
“Our baby was having a terrible time with cutting his first tooth. He had been grouchy for 2 weeks and nothing seemed to help! I gave him your OralSoothe and within minutes he seemed like a different child! It has continued to keep him calm and so I have just ordered another three bottles! Thanks for a great product!”
“I am so grateful for your wonderful teething formula- it really helped my little girl and allowed the whole household to get some sleep. I'm going to tell all my friends about OralSoothe!”
“My boy twin have been cutting teeth and they have bothered him a lot. [He is] 6 month old and now has 5 teeth with more coming in. We used another brand at first but it was recalled. Then we found the natural meds for him. It has helped him greatly he is not in as much pain. I have ordered more for him. His sister will be needing it soon as well.”