- Alleviates pushing or straining necessary to begin urination
- Relieves pain or burning sensations while urinating
- Promotes prostate gland health*
- Supports the urinary tract*
Relieve difficult urination and support your prostate. Get the Prostate Health ComboPack. This package includes two remedies: ProState Relief and Prostate Dr.
ProState Relief contains homeopathic ingredients that reduce the sudden and strong urge to urinate frequently. Prostate Dr. contains herbal ingredients that promote bladder and prostate gland health.*
Together, these remedies support the urinary tract. Get them in one convenient package — the Prostate Health ComboPack.
Pro-State Relief is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cubeba (6C), Conium, Sabal, Clematis (6C), and Chimaphila umb (6C).
- Sabal serrulata (6C) is made from saw palmetto and is also used as an herbal extract for the prostate. It is suited to the individual who experiences frequent urges to urinate at night, difficulty passing urine, and a sense of coldness in the sexual organs. It is also used in lower potencies for urinary incontinence in elderly men.
- Cubeba (6C) is suited to people who experience a constricting feeling after urination or the desire to urinate every ten or fifteen minutes. They commonly have unusual discharge, an inflamed prostate, and violet–smelling urine.
- Chimaphila umbellata (6C) is often helpful when the prostate is enlarged, accompanied by urine retention and frequent urges. The person may have the sensation that a ball is lodged in the pelvic floor or may experience pressure, swelling, and soreness that are worse when sitting.
- Conium maculatum (6C) is suited to men who experience stopping and starting of urine flow, defined by straining to expel the urine and stopping after becoming tired in the process. Without any pressure, urination starts again. Irregular muscular actions while passing urine may also be experienced.
- Clematis (6C) is often indicated when swelling of the prostate seems to have narrowed or tightened the urinary passage. Urine usually emerges slowly, in drops instead of a stream, with dribbling afterward.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
ProState Relief is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). ProState Relief contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Prostate Dr. is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: African potato, Saw palmetto, and Small-flower willow herb.
- Willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) is recommended to support prostate health.
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) is an herb with plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol), as well as various fatty acids.
- African potato extract (Hypoxis rooperi) is a plant that has been found to be genetically over 300,000 years old. Because of this, it has not been genetically modified or engineered. Hypoxis rooperi has been researched for its ability to support the health of the prostate gland and testicles.
How To Use
ProState Relief tablets and Prostate Dr. drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to urinary tract support.