- Alleviates pushing or straining necessary to begin urination
- Reduces the sudden and strong urge to urinate frequently, especially at night which can greatly improve sleep quality
- Relieves pain or burning sensations while urinating
- Reduces dribbling after urination has ended
- Relieves the feeling that the bladder has not completely emptied
[Before ProState Relief] I kept my wife awake at night going to the bathroom every two hours! Thanks for such a great product that has made all the difference.- Max, CA, USA
What is ProState Relief?
ProState Relief is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve urgency and frequent urination in men.
ProState Relief can also be taken for the relief of symptoms like weakened urine flow, the feeling that the bladder is not completely empty even after urination, and the urge to urinate frequently at night.
ProState Relief is taken internally and relieves symptoms without troublesome side effects. Available in two convenient forms, dissolvable tablets or chewable pellets, ProState Relief is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The temporary relief of urinary urgency
The prostate is a gland located just below the bladder in men. The prostate’s main function is to produce fluid for semen, but the prostate also surrounds the urethra, the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the penis.
In most men, the prostate grows throughout adulthood. Aging can result in bothersome urinary symptoms such as weak urine flow or dribbling urine when finished.
Other symptoms include not being able to completely empty the bladder, as well as frequent urination at night. The prostate plays an important role in sexual function, producing 85%-90% of the fluid volume produced during ejaculation. So, a healthy prostate gland is important for proper sexual function.
The natural way
There are ways to naturally lessen the symptoms associated with frequent urination. Do not delay urination once you experience an urge.
Avoid drinking liquids after 6 pm to reduce the need to urinate frequently during the night, but do drink eight glasses of water during the day to help prevent bacteria from accumulating in the bladder. Try drinking cranberry juice four times a day to increase the acidity of the urine, especially if you feel burning sensations when urinating.
What are the Ingredients?
ProState Relief is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cubeba (6C), Conium, Sabal, Clematis (6C), Chimaphila umb (6C).
- Sabal serrulata (6C) is made from saw palmetto that is also used as an herbal extract for the prostate. It is suited to the individual who experiences frequent urges to urinate at night, difficulty passing urine, and a sense of coldness in the sexual organs. It is also used in lower potencies for urinary incontinence in elderly men.
- Cubeba (6C) is suited to those who experience a ‘constricting’ feeling after urination, or experience the desire to urinate every ten or fifteen minutes. They commonly have unusual discharge, inflamed prostate and violet-smelling urine.
- Chimaphila umbellata (6C) is often helpful when the prostate is enlarged, accompanied by urine retention yet accompanied by frequent urges. The person may have the sensation that a ball is lodged in the pelvic floor, or may experience pressure, swelling, and soreness that are worse when sitting.
- Conium maculatum (6C) is suited to men who experience ‘stopping and starting’ of urine flow, defined by straining to expel the urine and stopping after becoming tired in the process. Without any pressure, urination starts again. Irregular muscular actions while passing urine may also be experienced.
- Clematis (6C) is often indicated when swelling of the prostate seems to have narrowed or tightened the urinary passage. Urine usually emerges slowly, in drops instead of a stream, with dribbling afterward.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ProState Relief?
Chew or dissolve tablets directly in the mouth.
Adults: Take 2 tablets every 2-3 hours or until symptoms subside. Thereafter, 2 tablets 3 times daily for 5 days.
Special Instructions: Take on an empty stomach.
Dissolve or chew pellets directly in the mouth.
Adults: Take 4 pellets every 2-3 hours or until symptoms subside. Thereafter, 4 pellets 3 times daily for 5 days.
Special Instructions: Take on an empty stomach.
For those who have experienced repeated prostate problems, we recommend ongoing use of our herbal Prostate Dr.™ to support prostate health and functioning.
How to use both remedies: Begin both remedies at the same time and use concurrently for the first 5 days. Thereafter, if symptoms have subsided, Prostate Relief can be stopped and treatment with Prostate Dr. should continue 2-3 times daily indefinitely for continued prostate and bladder health. Also remember to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Remember that regular prostate examinations are very important in men over the age of 40. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
ProState Relief gets to work quickly – helping to support the prostate and urinary system from within. Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show almost immediate improvement of their symptoms that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of ProState Relief tablets lasts for approximately 30 days depending upon the amount taken.
One bottle of ProState Relief pellets lasts for approximately 45-60 days depending upon the amount taken.
How has ProState Relief helped others?
“I’m 48 years old. For the past three weeks, my wife has been hunting for something to help me out. I kept her awake at night going to the bathroom every two hours! Thanks for ProState Relief, such a great product that has made all the difference – and thank you from my wife Cheryl, too!”
– Max, CA, USA
“I am an energetic 60-year-old. I recently started feeling the need to urinate often, but it took forever to finish. Even then, I still felt I needed to go. I had stopped playing golf because the trips to the bathroom were just too disruptive. I already use Memo-Rise, so I decided to look at your company for this problem, too. You can imagine my delight when I saw ProState Relief. I am back on the green! Thank you. ”
– Kevin S.