- Supports calm and balanced moods*
- Promotes emotional balance and stability in children*
- Improves concentration and attention in all ages
- Improves motivation and performance
- Soothes the symptoms of stress
Support your child’s mental health, nervous system health, and attention span with the Focus & Mood UltraPack for Kids.
This package features three remedies: MindSoothe Jr., Focus Formula, and PureCalm.
MindSoothe Jr. is easy to administer and contains herbs that help regulate mental and emotional health.* Focus Formula, another herbal remedy, promotes the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain. The herbs in PureCalm soothe nervous tension.
Together, these remedies can promote emotional stability, a healthy attention span, and a calm mood. Get them in one convenient package — the Focus & Mood UltraPack for Kids.
MindSoothe Jr. is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients: Passion flower and St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been used for centuries, and research has shown the positive effects of this herb on mental and emotional health.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has been used to naturally maintain a positive demeanor and balanced children’s emotions with no harmful side effects! It can also be used to settle the nerves and ease minor worries, supporting mental and emotional health in children. Once again, clinical research confirms natural traditional wisdom.
Contains less than 1% pure high-grade ethanol, a natural preservative, when diluted as directed.
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Extract of Nettle, Chamomile, Ginkgo biloba, Gotu kola, Green oats, Rooibos, and Skullcap.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on Earth. Recent studies have indicated its effectiveness in maintaining the functions of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness. (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991; 12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998; 55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000; 11:230-237). Ginkgo biloba is one of the top-selling herbal medicines in Europe and is in the top five of all prescriptions written in France and Germany. Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria laterifolia) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regard to its supportive ability on a relaxed mood and calmness. (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers.” Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr; 9(2):74-8.)
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used as a tonic to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and a healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. This medicinal herb is so highly respected in Ayurvedic medicine for its effect on the mind that it is even said to increase knowledge of Brahman, the supreme reality! Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic. (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000; 20:680-684).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability. Active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2, D, and E.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine; formic acid; acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning); glucoquinones; minerals; vitamins A, B and C; and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa, and is not found anywhere else in the world! Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc, and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study, the protective effects of Aspalathus linearis against damage to the central nervous system (CNS) were investigated. Chronic Rooibos Tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain. (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis).” Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18; 196(1-2):85-8.).
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system. (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system. (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
How To Use
Drops from MindSoothe Jr., Focus Formula, and PureCalm can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used to promote emotional balance, a healthy attention span, and a calm mood.