SocialFear Relief (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Calms sweaty palms, dry mouth, trembling, shortness of breath and nausea
- Helps reduce the mental fear of stage fright and embarrassment
PureCalm (1 bottle):
- Promotes a calmed mood
- Supports complete nervous system health
MindSoothe (1 bottle):
- Supports a reasonable positive mental attitude
- Maintains a well-adjusted outlook and positive temperament
With the SoCalm UltraPack, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: SocialFear Relief, PureCalm and MindSoothe.
SocialFear Relief is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of fear, nervousness and shyness related to social situations like eating or speaking in public. PureCalm is a 100% safe, non-addictive herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to maintain harmony, health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system without harmful side effects. MindSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to support a balanced mood, emotional health and feelings of well-being, without harmful side effects.
Get them in one convenient package together – the SoCalm UltraPack.
SocialFear Relief is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Gelsemium 30C HPUS, Graphites 30C HPUS, Cacao 30C HPUS.
- Gelsemium 30C HPUS: bad effects from fright, fear exciting news, nervous affections, emotionally sensitive, inclined to tremble, afraid of everything including death, crowds and wide open spaces, and of falling.
- Graphites 30C HPUS: tendency to scare, apprehensive, worried, anxious, hypersensitive.
- Cacao 30C HPUS: heaviness in the head, back, limbs, and chest, acute awareness of the heart, either because it is beating too fast, too slowly or irregularly, peculiar sensations such as buzzing all over the head or feelings of disconnection, as if looking through a cloud.
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug;66(4):607-13).
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties and support of the nervous system. This has been supported by clinical trials.
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed this ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2000; 107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St. John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo." GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 11(2):127-32).
How to Use
SocialFear Relief, PureCalm and MindSoothe can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.