- Alleviates symptoms of anxiety related to social fear
- Reduces the mental fear of stage fright and embarrassment
- Balances emotions during times of pressure
- Soothes the symptoms of stress
- Reduces common feelings of the blues
Reduce negative thoughts, soothe nervous tension, and promote a balanced mood. Get the SoCalm UltraPack.
This selection features three natural remedies: SocialFear Relief, PureCalm, and MindSoothe.
SocialFear Relief is a homeopathic remedy that reduces the mental fear of stage fright and embarrassment. PureCalm is an herbal remedy that soothes nervous tension. And MindSoothe, another herbal remedy, helps maintain a well-adjusted, positive temperament.
Together, these remedies can promote a calm, balanced mood and relieve the fear and anxiety that are related to social situations. Get these remedies in one complete package — the SoCalm UltraPack.
SocialFear Relief is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Graphites (30C), Chocolatum (30C), Gelsemium (30C), and Lactose.
- Gelsemium (30C) suits people who don’t like the limelight and become paralyzed with nerves before exams or a public performance. They prefer to be left alone and will totally avoid company. Physically, they become very fatigued. This remedy is commonly used to alleviate stage fright and temporary paralysis.
- Graphites (30C) is a form of carbon. People who respond best to graphites are typically nervous, indecisive and easily startled. People who benefit from this remedy also find it difficult to sustain mental effort and are generally slow to react to outside stimuli. They may be lethargic, feel unlucky and despondent.
- With Chocolatum (30C)
SocialFear Relief is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). SocialFear Relief contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system. (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It’s best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system. (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower and St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods. (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2000; 107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic. (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo.” GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 11(2):127-32).
How To Use
SocialFear Relief tablets, PureCalm drops, and MindSoothe veggie capsules can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to balanced emotions and a sense of peace.