VertiFree (1 bottle) temporarily:
- Relieves dizziness, nausea, sweating and vomiting
- Relieves ringing, roaring or whooshing sensations
PureCalm (1 bottle):
- Supports complete nervous system health
- Helps maintain balanced emotions during everyday pressure, stress and common nervous tension
MindSoothe (1 bottle):
- Supports emotional wellness and health
- Supports the nervous system and lessens common feelings of the blues
With the CalmSteady UltraPack, you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a three-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: VertiFree, PureCalm and MindSoothe.
VertiFree is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve occasional symptoms of dizziness, nausea, disorientation or motion disturbances, as well as help maintain normal inner ear balance. PureCalm is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to maintain balanced emotions during everyday pressure, stress and common nervous tension, without harmful side effects. MindSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to maintain emotional health, balanced mood and systemic harmony in the brain and nervous system, without harmful side effects.
Get them in one convenient package together – the CalmSteady UltraPack.
VertiFree is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Cocculus 30C HPUS, Lobelia inflata 30C HPUS, Bryonia 30C HPUS, Gelsemium 30C HPUS.
- Cocculus indicus 30C HPUS: violent dizziness and nausea, localized paralysis, aggravated by traveling in a car, by train or by boat, travel sickness, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; plant native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
- Lobelia inflata 30C HPUS: vasomotor stimulant, nausea and vomiting, vertigo, gastric headache with nausea and vomiting; best suited to those who suffer with faintness, dizziness and weakness.
- Gelsemium 30C HPUS: dizziness, drowsiness, dullness and trembling, lack of muscular coordination, vertigo and headache, trembling, cramps, coordination problems; suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible.
- Bryonia alba 30C HPUS: worse for motion, vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, splitting headache, aggravated by movement, involuntary muscular movements, shivering, tics; highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy.
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13).
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties and support of the nervous system. This has been supported by clinical trials.
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed this ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2000; 107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo." GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 11(2):127-32).
How to Use
VertiFree, PureCalm and MindSoothe can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.