- Relieves dizziness, nausea, sweating, and vomiting
- Alleviates disorientation
- Promotes a calmed mood in minutes
- Soothes the symptoms of stress
- Promotes a motivated and positive attitude
Maintain a balanced mood and improve inner ear balance. Get the CalmSteady UltraPack, a selection of three all-natural remedies: VertiFree, PureCalm, and MindSoothe.
VertiFree contains homeopathic ingredients that relieve dizziness and nausea. PureCalm balances emotions by combining naturally-processed herbs in a fast-acting liquid form. MindSoothe reduces common feelings of the blues by combining two herbs in convenient veggie capsules.
Together, these remedies can promote a balanced mood and inner ear balance. Get them in one complete package — the CalmSteady UltraPack.
VertiFree is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cocculus (30C), Lobelia inflata (30C), Bryonia (30C), Gelsemium (30C), and Lactose.
- Cocculus indicus (30C) is a plant that’s native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. The berries from this plant were scattered in streams by indigenous people to relax the fish so that they would be easier to catch. This remedy would benefit people who tend to be very fatigued for a prolonged time. Fainting, restless sleep, and brain fogginess may be common.
- Lobelia inflata (30C) is best suited to people who suffer from faintness, dizziness, and weakness.
- Gelsemium (30C) suits people who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible. It can be used to address headaches that are accompanied by fatigue. Gelsemium can also be used to address disorientation. Symptoms tend to worsen in late winter and spring or during emotional upsets such as exams or deadlines.
- Bryonia alba (30C) is highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Bryonia include situations where the slightest movement is distressing, when headaches are present, and when an individual perspires excessively.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VertiFree contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system. (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system. (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
MindSoothe is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower and St. John's wort.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) has been traditionally used for centuries to support a balanced mood and to safely maintain mental wellness and equilibrium. In recent times, clinical studies have confirmed ancient wisdom. Hypericum is one of the most widely studied herbs on the market today. Active ingredients include glycosides, flavonoids, volatile oils, tannins and resins. St. John’s wort has also been shown to support a stable mood during menstrual and premenstrual periods. (Stevinson C, Ernst E. A pilot study of Hypericum perforatum for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2000; 107:870-876).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) has active ingredients that include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Like St John’s wort, Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies that support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. A study in France investigated Passiflora as a natural nerve tonic. (Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo.” GIS Médicament, Faculté de Médecine, Unité de Psychopharmacologie, Nantes, France. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 11(2):127-32).
How To Use
VertiFree tablets, PureCalm drops, and MindSoothe veggie capsules can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to emotional and physical balance.