- Reduces twitches and tremors
- Controls shaking and spasms
- Promotes a calmed mood in minutes
- Soothes the symptoms of stress
- Reduces everyday nervous tension & anxiety
Control shaking, soothe nervous tension, and support a naturally balanced mood. Get the NeuroCalm UltraPack.
This combo features three all-natural remedies: TremorSoothe, PureCalm, and Triple Complex Calm Tonic.
TremorSoothe contains homeopathic ingredients that can control tremors, twitches, and muscle spasms. PureCalm soothes nervous tension by combining naturally-processed herbs in a fast-acting liquid form. And Triple Complex Calm Tonic reduces everyday anxiety by combining homeopathic ingredients in liquid form.
Together, these remedies naturally support a balanced mood and nervous system health. Get them in one complete package — the NeuroCalm UltraPack.
TremorSoothe is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Agaricus mus (6C), Mag phos (6X), Stramonium (6C), and Lactose.
- Stramonium (6C) is best suited for people who desire light and prefer not to be alone. Symptoms tend to worsen in solitude, with the head feeling as if it’s scattered about. Twitching of single muscles or groups of muscles, especially in the upper part of body, may occur.
- Mag phos (D6) is a beneficial tissue salt for the nervous system, and a deficiency of it can result in cramps and spasms. It’s fast-acting to quickly relieve muscular twitches, hiccups, cramps, and sharp twinges of pain. Symptoms are usually worse from cold and touch, and improve with heat and pressure, such as massage.
- Agaricus muscarius (6C) is a remedy that can be beneficial for people who are commonly anxious, fearful, and generally nervous. Physically, they may be clumsy, twitchy, and sensitive to cold and damp weather. Symptoms tend to worsen after sexual intercourse, before thunderstorms, or after eating. Symptoms usually improve with slow movement, sleep, and warmth.
- Tarentula (6C) is most effective for twitchiness of the limbs and jerking of muscles. It’s commonly beneficial for people who are affected by music, impatience that borders on nervousness, a sense of urgency, and a feeling of not being able to sit still. Conditions that make the symptoms worse include cold weather, a change of weather, and noise. Factors that tend to improve symptoms include massage, music, fresh air, and rest.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
TremorSoothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). TremorSoothe contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).=
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system. (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It’s best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic for supporting the nervous system. (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
Triple Complex Calm Tonic
Triple Complex Calm Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ferrum phos (8X), Kali phos (6X), and Mag phos (8X).
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a homeopathic biochemic tissue salt that supports the absorption of iron in the body. The protective myelin sheath that surrounds all nerve tissue needs iron to supply this vital nutrient to the nerve cells that it encases. Iron in hemoglobin also helps keep all body tissue, including the brain, supplied with oxygen. Regular use of Ferrum phos can help prevent dizziness, headaches and restlessness and is beneficial for those who tend to feel irritable, tense and tired.
- Kali phos (6X) is a homeopathic brain and nerve tonic par excellence, as well as an amazing nerve nutrient. When used regularly, it helps calm and uplift the spirit and soothe common nervous tension and everyday stress. Kali phos is the most widely recommended tissue salt for soothing worry and distress.
- Mag phos (8X) is well known as a homeopathic painkiller. Mag phos is also beneficial to the health of the nerves. It acts as a natural antispasmodic and as a nerve and muscle relaxant. It’s also frequently recommended for stress headaches.
Triple Complex Calm Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
PureCalm drops, Triple Complex Calm Tonic drops, and TremorSoothe tablets can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to a balanced mood, balanced emotions, and a calm nervous system.