- Keurtjie essence has wonderful uplifting qualities that support nurturing instincts and instills confidence in parenting abilities. Keurtjie holds the properties of caring and protection vital in forging the early bond between parent and child.
- Petunia essence enhances inspiration and creativity, thereby allowing the realization of dreams. A sense of wonder and an inner optimism at the possibilities of the future are encouraged by this natural flower essence.
- Clivia essence is most useful for mothers who tend to worry about their children or other loved ones. Irrational and unfounded worries about the safety and well-being of your children are common after birth. This essence supports a caring attitude with along with inner strength, calm and trust in the expectation of your family's safety.
- Comfrey essence is an excellent nerve tonic and supports an inner sense of tranquility and calm.
- Oreganum essence promotes the ability to be oneself with confidence.
- Smoky Quartz gem essence removes negative energies and thoughts and softens mood. This gem essence is also an excellent sexual tonic.
- Zinnia essence brings out the qualities of cheerfulness, humor, wonder and energy. This essence helps adults to relate more freely and easily to children and facilitates joy and laughter.
I must say that I felt like a complete natural. Caring for and loving my new baby girl came so easily and feels so right. Thank you for such a wonderful product!- Margaret
What is PureMother Flower Essence?
PureMother Flower Essence is a 100% natural, safe and effective formula of pure and undiluted flower and gem essences to support emotional conditions directly after birth and during the first days and weeks thereafter.
According to the principles of flower essences, this essence helps to support the spirit of parenthood by releasing nurturing instincts of caring and protection, along with a spirit of joy and wonder.
PureMother Flower Essence is formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured strictly according to the traditional methods advocated by Dr. Bach – the original formulator of flower essences in the west.
The remedy is formulated in consultation with our clinical psychologist and experts in the field of flower essences, using ingredients specially chosen for their safety and effectiveness.
Awaken natural mothering instincts
In the first days and weeks after the birth there are many new things to get used to as your baby dictates your new priorities and a new routine. At times you may feel overwhelmed, tearful, trapped or excessively worried. Although this is quite normal, help is at hand.
The natural way
The moments, hours and days directly after birth are extremely important. They are a time of recovery and renewal, a time of wonder and worry, a time of bonding and joy and certainly a time you will never forget! In this very intense and emotional time, try and make sure that you (and your partner) are allowed time to spend bonding with your new baby, establishing breastfeeding and getting used to your new roles.
A good idea is to limit the number of visitors and - especially if you have had a home birth - to be strict about visiting hours. Although visitors mean well and want to share your joy, they can be exhausting and may detract from this special time with your new baby. The common ‘baby blues’ described by new mothers is often no more than a combination of hormonal factors and exhaustion caused by the birth and too many visitors!
During this time of natural recovery, there are many naturopathic remedies to help with the rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit – and none more special than flower and gem essences!
What are the Ingredients?
PureMother Flower Essence is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Clivia essence, Comfrey essence, Keurtjie essence, Oreganum essence, Petunia essence, Smoky quartz gem essence, Zinnia essence.
How do I use PureMother Flower Essence?
Dilute tincture in boiled filtered or spring water, allow to cool, and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop under tongue as directed or place on temples and wrists.
Adults: Take 1 drop under the tongue or drink 7 drops in 1/4 cup of water after birth 3-4 times daily for 14 days, or as needed. May also place 1-2 drops on temples and wrists.
PureMother Flower Essence is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How long until I see results?
The essences in this remedy have been chosen for their quick absorption into the system. After a few sips during labor, inner strength, stamina and motivation will be supported.
How long will a bottle last?
PureMother Flower Essence comes in a 15 ml liquid infusion of stock strength flower and gem essences. Since only 7 drops are diluted in one liter of water and sipped during labor a bottle is more than sufficient for one labor. Duration of the product will depend largely on frequency of use.
How has PureMother Flower Essence helped others?
“Being an "older" first-time mom I felt that I might have even more difficulty than other women in adjusting to my new baby and locating my mothering instincts. I decided to try your PureMother Flower Essence. I must say that I felt like a complete "natural" despite never having had an affinity for other people's children and am so grateful that caring for and loving my new baby girl came so easily and feels so "right". Thank you for such a wonderful product!”
—Margaret, Thrilled brand new mommy
“Your [Native Remedies] Flower Essence remedies helped me through the whole of my second pregnancy and I was eager to try your PureMother Flower Essence once I finally had my bundle of joy in my arms. I used this remedy in my bath and took it in water for two weeks after I gave birth and it made such a difference! I felt deeply connected to my little one, Gareth, from the moment I heard his first cry…”
—Elaine, IL, USA