- Complements the effects of therapeutic massage after surgery, injury or trauma
- Perfect for sports massage
- Soothing oil massage for joints and muscles
- Assists with post exercise muscle conditioning
- This product is currently unavailable
- Peppermint essential oil is a soothing oil that helps to support circulation. On the emotional level, the aroma of peppermint oil will relax and refresh the mind as well as the body, helping to uplift the spirits and restore courage and mental focus. (Gobel, H., Fresenius, J., Heinze, A., Dworschak, M., and Soyka, D. [Effectiveness of Oleum menthae piperitae and paracetamol in therapy of headache of the tension type]. Nervenarzt 1996;67(8):672-681.) (Gobel, H., Schmidt, G., and Soyka, D. Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia 1994;14(3):228-234.)
- Ginger essential oil is obtained from the root of the ginger plant and is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history. The oil is warming and toning and has particular application for muscles and joints, imparting soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Inhalation of ginger also helps to boost tired spirits and strengthen resolve. Studies have shown ginger to support healing (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
- Pine essential oil is very effective for supporting joint health and circulation and its refreshing aroma helps to support healthy energy levels.
- Carrier base is a blend of arachis, wheat germ, almond and grape seed oil. These carrier oils are also chosen for their nourishing and healing properties.
This massage oil works well for me... the oil is very soothing and relaxing!- Shari
What is RealHeal Massage Oil?
RealHeal Massage Oil is a blend of especially chosen aromatherapy oils well known for their soothing and restorative properties. It may be used for a wide range of situations, including physical trauma, relaxation, and in assisting with sport-related injury.
RealHeal Massage Oil may also be used along with our natural RealHeal ™ tablets to further support the health of skin, connective tissue, muscles and bones. RealHeal Massage Oil and our JointEase Plus ™ also make an excellent team for the maintenance of muscle and joint comfort, flexibility and health.
The healing process explained
Healing is about more than cure. While it is important for tissues to heal, for bones to knit and for regeneration to take place, healing also occurs on a deep emotional level. In order to heal, we also need to be nurtured, to feel safe and loved and to be cared for.
We need to put aside our worries and stresses and focus inward in order to harness the natural ability of the body to heal itself. The best healers are those who are able to nurture their own spirit and release the healing process from inside.
The natural way
Massage therapy is well known for its healing and nurturing touch, especially in times of physical and emotional stress. Massage can also be of great benefit to sportsmen and women as well as for those who need the power of touch on muscles joints and areas of stiffness.
The therapeutic touch of massage helps to release endorphins and other pain relieving chemicals in our body, thereby bringing relief. Massage also supports circulation and promotes the flow of oxygen rich blood to the affected areas. In addition, the therapeutic aromas enter the system through the sense of smell and stimulate areas of the brain, assisting with relaxation.
Along with massage, one can also burn the oils in a special oil burner for further benefit. The area of the brain which interprets smell is very close to the area that processes emotions. Aromatherapeutic oils therefore work very effectively on an emotional level - a crucial factor in any healing process.
What are the Ingredients?
RealHeal Massage Oil is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Carrier base, Ginger essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Pine essential oil.
(RealHeal Massage Oil contains no synthetic ingredients and is manufactured according to strict aromatherapeutic principles for therapeutic use.)
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use RealHeal Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage affected area. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Adults & Children 3+: Apply oil 2 times daily or as needed.
Special instructions: In general, massage should be gentle and applied slowly with the palm of the flat hand. Where deep tissue relief is needed, some pressure may be applied in order to reach deep into the muscle fiber. At no point, however, should pressure be strong enough to inflict any pain and it is important that this be a relaxing and positive experience.
Note: For more help for soreness and pain in joints and muscles, try RealHeal™
Caution: Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies. RealHeal Massage Oil should not be used on open wounds or cuts. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Immediate relief is usually obtained during massage and effects will be cumulative with regular use.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of RealHeal Massage Oil should last approximately 3 weeks, depending on frequency of use.
How has RealHeal Massage Oil helped others?
“This massage oil works well for me…and the oil is very soothing and relaxing”
“…I will always keep some of this product on hand!”
“Fortunately my sister bought me a bottle of your RealHeal Massage Oil...It has been a great relief…with gentle massage every night…Best of all is I get some sleep after the massage... Thanks a lot!”