- Supports health of the surrounding tissue of the anal opening
- Maintains routine circulation in the anal area while sitting
- Supports vein and capillary health of the anal passage
- Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus) has steroidal saponins which have been investigated in recent studies for their ability to support venous integrity. (Facino RM, Carini M, Stefani R, et al. "Anti-elastase and anti-hyaluronidase activities of saponins and sapogenins from Hedera helix, Aesculus hippocastanum, and Ruscus aculeatus: factors contributing to their efficacy in the treatment of venous insufficiency". Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 1995;328:721-724). In addition, Butcher's broom has been shown to have a tonic effect on the tissue around the anal area in an open trial, with 75 percent of participating physicians rating butcher's broom's efficacy as good or excellent. (Bennani A, Biadillah MC, Cherkaoui A, et al. "Acute attack of hemorrhoids: efficacy of Cyclo 3 Forte[R] based on results in 124 cases reported by specialists". Phlebologie 1999;52:89-93.). (Weindorf N, Schultz-Ehrenburg U. "Controlled study of increasing venous tone in primary varicose veins by oral administration of Ruscus aculeatus and trimethylhesperidinchalcone". Z Hautkr 1987;62:28-38).
- Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) is according to recent studies, beneficial for heart health (Schussler M, Holzl J, Fricke U. "Myocardial effects of flavonoids from Crataegus species". Arzneimittelforschung 1995;45:842-5. ) (Walker, AF, Marakis G, Morris AP, Robinson PA. "Promising hypotensive effect of hawthorn extract: a randomized double-blind pilot study of mild, essential hypertension". Phytotherapy Research. 2002;16(1):48-54). This herb also has flavonoids as an active constituent. (Kao ES, Wang CJ, Lin WL, Yin YF, Wang CP, Tseng TH. "Anti-inflammatory potential of flavonoid contents from dried fruit of Crataegus pinnatifida in vitro and in vivo". Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2005;53(2):430-436).
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) has the constituents Bacoside A and Bacoside B. Bacoside A assists in release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of the aorta and veins, to allow the blood to flow more freely through the body. (Cesarone MR, Laurora G, De Sanctis MT, et al. "Activity of Centella asiatica in venous insufficiency" Minerva Cardioangiol. 1992;40:137–143). Bacoside B is a protein attributed to nourishing the brain cells. Centella appears to act on the various phases of connective tissue development, maintaining health and supporting the natural process of keratinization which supports decrease of capillary strength and integrity. This herb also contains Asiaticosides - which support the synthesis of lipids and proteins necessary for healthy skin. (Shukla A, Rasik AM, Jain GK, et al. "In vitro and in vivo wound healing activity of asiaticoside isolated from Centella asiatica". J Ethnopharmacol. 1999;65:1–11).
- Aesculus (6C)has been shown to be of great benefit in supporting vein and capillary strength (Guillaume M, Padioleau F. "Venotonic effect, vascular protection, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging properties of horse chestnut extract". Arzneim-Forsch Drug Res 1994;44:25-35). It is widely prescribed in Germany to support vein health and integrity. (Bielanski TE, Piotrowski ZH. "Horse-chestnut seed extract for chronic venous insufficiency". Schulz V, et al. Rational Phytotherapy. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1998:129-38.) (Chandler RF. "Horse chestnut". Canadian Pharm J July/Aug 1993:297-300). (Dinsdale M. "Horse chestnut". Better Nutrition Feb. 2000;62(2):32).(J Fam Pract. 1999 Mar;48(3):171-2. Diehm C, Vollbrecht D, Amendt K, et al. "Medical edema protection--clinical benefit in patients with chronic deep vein incompetence. A placebo controlled double blind study". Vasa 1992;21(2):188-192). (Siebert U, Brach M, Sroczynski G, et al. "Efficacy, routine effectiveness, and safety of horsechestnut seed extract in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency". A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and large observational studies. Int Angiol. 2002;21(4):305-315).
- Carbo an (6C) is the main building stone of all living matter and is especially helpful to promote healthy circulation and integrity of veins and capillaries.
I was so glad to find this... I am going to tell my best friend... about your wonderful product, thank you!- Lizza, NZ
What is RectoRex Drops?
RectoRex Drops is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine for adults.
RectoRex Drops can be effectively used as part of a supportive regimen to safely maintain healthy circulation, vein strength and systemic harmony in the internal passage of the anus and surrounding tissues, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
RectoRex Drops is a concentrated tincture formula (making it easy to take) that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining venal health and well-being.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Support for your sensitive areas
The anus is a sensitive structure. While most of us never give this area a second thought, it plays a vital role in everyday activities. While we spend most of our time on our feet rushing around, every time we sit down, we put pressure on the anal area.
Furthermore, the larger we are in body weight, the more pressure we put on this area when we sit down. Internally, the pressure of passing a bowel movement also places daily stress on the rectum,the anal passage and venal structures therein.
We might not think of the anal area as a place where circulation is important, but veins and capillaries in the tissues surrounding the anal passage (internally) and the anal opening (externally) need a healthy supply of oxygen rich blood as much as other body structures in order to fulfill their functions.
The natural way
Following a healthy diet, exercising regularly and drinking plenty of water (8 glasses a day) will help to ‘flush out’ and hydrate your system, while added fiber in your diet can help to keep you ‘regular’ and loosen stools for easy passage through the anal tunnel.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support healthy circulation and venal strength of veins, capillaries and surrounding tissue. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support vein strength and capillary integrity. (Cesarone MR, Laurora G, De Sanctis MT, et al. "Activity of Centella asiatica in venous insufficiency" Minerva Cardioangiol. 1992;40:137–143).
What are the Ingredients?
RectoRex Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aesculus hipp (6C), Carbo an (6C), Butcher's Broom, Gotu Kola, Hawthorn.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use RectoRex Drops?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults: Take 10-15 drops 3 times daily.
Note: For soothing support of the anal area, use RectoRex Balm™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, RectoRex Drops begins to work on the body systems almost immediately. RectoRex comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that tissue health, capillary strength and routine recovery are instantly supported.
As with many herbal preparations, support should be noted within the first 7 days. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) RectoRex will continue to support health, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
RectoRex Drops contains powerful all natural proven herbs in concentrated medicinal extract and should be used along with a healthy lifestyle.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of RectoRex Drops at full dosage of 15 drops three times a day will last approximately 30 days.
How has RectoRex Drops helped others?
“I was so glad to find this product …after I gave birth… I am going to tell my best friend (who is about to have a baby) about your wonderful product, thank you!”
“When I was younger I was very active and played basketball. Over the years I have let myself go and gained weight. My doctor said that the weight had put pressure on that back area… . I am so glad to report that I have thrown away the special cushion I had to use to sit on! AND I am back on the court with my Grandson!”
—Richard, GA, USA