- Reduces redness and bloodshot eyes
- Relieves eye dryness and clears watery eyes
- Alleviates itching and burning sensations
- Reduces eye pain and soreness
- Relieves discomforts associated with allergies and hay fever
- Taste-free medicine in a pure water base
- Aconitum napellus is a homeopathic ingredient used to treat red, inflamed eyes that feel painful, dry and hot, as if they had sand in them, with swollen, hard and red lids and a severe sensitivity to light. This remedy also helps to relieve watering eyes, especially after exposure to dry, cold winds, or reflection from snow.
- Allium cepa is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like cures like’ as it is manufactured from a homeopathic preparation of the common onion – which typically causes burning, watering eyes in its raw form. In homeopathic potencies, Allium cepa is a favorite remedy of homeopaths due to its great effectiveness in treating red, burning and watering eyes, nasal discharge, sneezing, burning sensations in the nose and congestive headaches with sensitivity to light.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is a specific remedy for hay fever. It relieves intolerable itching of the eyelids, watery discharge and burning as well as many other allergy symptoms such as sneezing, a watery nose which runs as if it were a tap, a wheezing cough or asthma.
- Apis mellifica is a homeopathic ingredient used to relieve swelling, puffing, soreness, redness, inflammation, burning and stinging in the eyes, as well as hot, watery discharge. It also relieves and prevents styes and may be recommended for allergic conditions in which there is a swelling in the throat and tongue and shortness of breath. Apis is also very helpful for insect stings, especially bee stings and for people with an allergy to bees.
- Arsenicum album is a homeopathic ingredient with multiple applications. This remedy is used for its action on inflamed eyes that water and are very painful, as well as for sneezing, hay fever, watering, inflammation and extreme pain. It helps with red lids that are ulcerated, scabby, scaly or granulated, and reduces edema (swelling) around the eyes and external inflammation with extreme pain, corneal ulceration and intense sensitivity to light.
- Belladonna is naturally a soothing tonic to relieve deep throbbing occurring in the eyes on lying down, dilated pupils and swollen and protruding eyes. It relieves eyelid spasms and the sensation as if the eyes were half closed. Belladonna also relieves eye congestion as well as violent, throbbing headaches and migraines.
- Cactus grandiflorus is homeopathically formulated from the night blooming cactus, an extremely beautiful plant used in herbal, homeopathic and conventional medicine. It helps relieve constrictions, particularly in the chest, spasmodic pain and congestion.
- Dulcamara is a homeopathic ingredient that is known to relieve cold that settles in the eyes, hay fever, thick, yellow discharge and granular lids. It is of great benefit to people who are vulnerable to cold and damp, as well as to those who are sensitive to a change in temperature and those who are susceptible to hay fever, respiratory infections and allergies, especially allergies caused by animal fur, pollen, grass and dust mites.
- Euphrasia officinalis, commonly called ‘Eyebright’ due to its positive effects on eye health, is good for eye and nose congestion and provides relief from irritated, red, sticky and watery eyes. This homeopathic remedy relieves burning and swelling of the eyelids, as well as the inclination to blink frequently, and eye pressure and blinking. It is commonly prescribed by homeopaths for allergic conditions that affect the eyes and nose, including hay fever, colds and conjunctivitis.
- Gelsemium sempervirens is a homeopathic remedy for smoky vision, heavy eyelids and double vision. It corrects blurring and discomfort in eyes remaining even after accurately adjusting glasses. Gelsemium helps when one pupil is dilated and the other contracted, and can also relieve eye inflammations and haziness related to a detached retina and glaucoma.
- Graphites is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves severe inflammation of the eye (blepharitis), redness, swelling and dryness of the eyelids and yellow discharge from the eyes. This is great for intolerance of artificial light.
- Hamamelis virginiana is a homeopathic remedy for painful, weak eyes with a bloodshot appearance (inflamed vessels). It is often recommended for people whose eyes feel forced out and have soreness or pain in their eyes. This ingredient hastens the absorption of intraocular hemorrhage and can also relieve and improve the appearance of ‘bloodshot’ eyes.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum is known to relieve ulcers on the cornea, iritis with pus and pain in the eyes as if they are being pulled back into the head. It helps when the eyeballs are sore to the touch. It also helps when objects appear red or too large, bright circles appear before the eyes and vision is obscured by reading.
- Kali iodatum works well for eyes that are surrounded by dark rings and are sunken, as well as for protruding eyes. It relieves morning mucus discharge, constant oscillation and pupils that are dilated. Kali iodatum is of great benefit in the case of watering, itchy eyes, redness of the eyelid, painful eyeballs, light sensitivity and wavering, double or disturbed vision.
- Mercurius vivus is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves red and thick, swollen eyelids with profuse burning, acrid discharge. It also reduces black spots.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic remedy with wide applications and is often used when eyes feel bruised, burning and heavy, when letters run together or eyes give out when reading or writing. It can help when the individual sees sparks, or a fiery zigzag appearance around all objects. It also relieves pain in the eyes caused by looking down.
- Pulsatilla is often recommended in homeopathic circles for respiratory and eye complaints and is known to relieve itching and burning in eyes, as well as styes, inflamed lids, mucus and profuse tearing – often accompanied by a yellow-green discharge from the eyes or conjunctivitis.
- Rhus toxicodendron is helpful for red and swollen eyes with inflammation and the profuse flow of yellow pus. It relieves inflamed, swollen, and edema of lids, as well as eyes that are painful when turned or pressed, or eyes that can hardly move (e.g. in acute retrobulbar neuritis).
- Ruta graveolens is a homeopathic remedy that relieves eye strain, red, hot and painful eyes caused by sewing or reading fine print. It helps to relieve eye pain from reading, deep pressure in orbits, tarsal cartilage bruising and pressure over the eyebrow. It also helps with asthenopia (weakness or eye fatigue).
- Sabadilla is principally used for people with inflammation in the mucus membranes of the respiratory tract, often associated with allergies, hay fever, asthma or a cold. It is known to relieve hay fever symptoms including redness, burning and discharge of eyes and a burning, itchy nose.
- Sulphur is a homeopathic ingredient that is prescribed to treat a broader range of conditions than any other homeopathic remedy and has a wide range of applications. It is often recommended to relieve burning in the eyelids as well as black specks in front of the eyes and a sensation of fatigue and lack of vitality.
- Thuja occidentalis is a homeopathic remedy that relieves ciliary neuralgia, iritis and dry, scaly, agglutinated eyelids. It also helps with styes, nasal polyps, tarsal tumors, and acute and subacute inflammation of the sclera (where the sclera is raised in patches or looks bluish-red).
- Zincum metallicum is a homeopathic remedy to relieve pressure of the eyes, where the eyes feel as though they are being pressed into the head. It also relieves itching and soreness of the eyelids as well as rolling of eyes and blurring of vision. It helps with squinting and red, inflamed conjunctiva.
What is Red Eye Reducer?
Red Eye Reducer is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve eye discomforts associated with allergies and hay fever including red, dry, irritated eyes in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Red Eye Reducer is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that reduces eye pain and soreness for eyes prone to irritation. Red Eye Reducer should be taken at the first sensation of itching or burning for fast and effective relief, as it will help keep your eyes free of redness and discharge all without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
Red Eye Reducer is taken internally and encourages clear eyes by helping the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, Red Eye Reducer is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Red Eye Reducer is also a great complementary remedy to AllergiClear™, which relieves symptoms of airborne and seasonal allergies and hay fever. Taken together, Red Eye Reducer and AllergiClear can safely and effectively relieve eye irritation and improve overall resistance to allergens for long-term support.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Homeopathic help for eye discomfort – red, dry, itchy, irritated eyes
"Red eye" is a fairly common condition and is a general term used to describe the appearance of the eye. There are many causes of red eye and also many additional symptoms that can be associated with it. Eye redness can be caused by a condition or illness, injury or infection but it can also be caused by more day-to-day situations like tiredness, allergies, cold or flu.
Eye redness can be caused by common environmental irritations like wind, dust and sun exposure but is often linked to allergies (including pets, pollen, and other environmental allergens). The bloodshot appearance is due to the irritation and dilation of the surface blood vessel in the eye. Other symptoms can accompany the red appearance, like itching, inflammation, soreness, discharge and even blurred vision. These symptoms could indicate a more serious problem.
Red Eye Reducer is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the underlying causes of an illness or disorder, as well as the symptoms - in this case eye discomfort and redness, by stimulating the body's own healing mechanisms to overcome the symptoms naturally.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, Red Eye Reducer alleviates acute symptoms of red eye as they occur – helping to reduce redness, calm inflammation, relieve a bloodshot appearance and provide fast-acting relief from itchiness, watering eyes and burning sensations.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have a long history of use in supporting mental, physical and emotional health. They provide a holistic approach to the suppression of symptoms. Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
Red Eye Reducer is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aconitum napellus, Allium cepa, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia, Apis mellifica, Arsenicum album, Belladonna, Cactus grandiflorus, Dulcamara, Euphrasia officinalis, Gelsemium sempervirens, Graphites, Hamamelis virginiana, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Kali iodatum, Mercurius vivus, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, Sabadilla, Sulphur, Thuja occidentalis, Zincum metallicum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Red Eye Reducer?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
It is recommended that Red Eye Reducer be used concurrently with AllergiClear for additional support in relieving allergy discomforts including red, dry or itchy eyes.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of Red Eye Reducer, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Red Eye Reducer is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.