Relieve eye discomforts associated with allergies and hay fever plus support healthy sinuses and keep histamine levels in a normal range with the Red Eyes Combopack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to relieve red, itchy, irritated eyes plus support respiratory health.
This 100% natural combo features two of our most popular remedies: Red Eye Reducer + AllergiClear.
Red Eye Reducer is a safe, non–addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve eye discomforts associated with allergies and hay fever including red, dry, irritated eyes in children and adults.
AllergiClear is a 100% natural remedy developed by experts in the field of natural health and especially formulated to support a healthy immune system as well as respiratory and skin health. AllergiClear is a compound remedy containing herbal and nutritional ingredients known for their positive effect in maintaining histamine levels within the normal range and supporting clear eyes, nose, sinuses and healthy problem free skin.
Together, these remedies provide relieve for eye redness and irritation, plus other allergy symptoms. Get them in one convenient package — Red Eyes ComboPack.
Red Eye Reducer
Red Eye Reducer is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aconitum napellus , Allium cepa, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia , Apis mellifica, Arsenicum album, Belladonna, Cactus grandiflorus, Dulcamara, Euphrasia officinalis, Gelsemium sempervirens, Graphites, Hamamelis virginiana, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Kali iodatum, Mercurius vivus, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla, Rhus toxicodendron, Ruta graveolens, Sabadilla, Sulphur, Thuja occidentalis, Zincum metallicum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
- Aconitum napellus is a homeopathic ingredient used to treat red, inflamed eyes that feel painful, dry and hot, as if they had sand in them, with swollen, hard and red lids and a severe sensitivity to light. This remedy also helps to relieve watering eyes, especially after exposure to dry, cold winds, or reflection from snow.
- Allium cepa is a perfect example of the homeopathic principle of ‘like cures like’ as it is manufactured from a homeopathic preparation of the common onion – which typically causes burning, watering eyes in its raw form. In homeopathic potencies, Allium cepa is a favorite remedy of homeopaths due to its great effectiveness in treating red, burning and watering eyes, nasal discharge, sneezing, burning sensations in the nose and congestive headaches with sensitivity to light.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia is a specific remedy for hay fever. It relieves intolerable itching of the eyelids, watery discharge and burning as well as many other allergy symptoms such as sneezing, a watery nose which runs as if it were a tap, a wheezing cough or asthma.
- Apis mellifica is a homeopathic ingredient used to relieve swelling, puffing, soreness, redness, inflammation, burning and stinging in the eyes, as well as hot, watery discharge. It also relieves and prevents styes and may be recommended for allergic conditions in which there is a swelling in the throat and tongue and shortness of breath. Apis is also very helpful for insect stings, especially bee stings and for people with an allergy to bees.
- Arsenicum album is a homeopathic ingredient with multiple applications. This remedy is used for its action on inflamed eyes that water and are very painful, as well as for sneezing, hay fever, watering, inflammation and extreme pain. It helps with red lids that are ulcerated, scabby, scaly or granulated, and reduces edema (swelling) around eyes and external inflammation with extreme pain, corneal ulceration and intense sensitivity to light.
- Belladonna is naturally a soothing tonic to relieve deep throbbing occurring in the eyes on lying down, dilated pupils and swollen and protruding eyes. It relieves eyelid spasms and the sensation as if the eyes were half closed. Belladonna also relieves eye congestion as well as violent, throbbing headaches and migraines.
- Cactus grandiflorus is homeopathically formulated from the night blooming cactus, an extremely beautiful plant used in herbal, homeopathic and conventional medicine. It helps relieve constrictions, particularly in the chest, spasmodic pain and congestion.
- Dulcamara is a homeopathic ingredient that is known to relieve cold that settles in the eyes, hay fever, thick, yellow discharge and granular lids. It is of great benefit to people who are vulnerable to cold and damp, as well as to those who are sensitive to a change in temperature and those who are susceptible to hay fever, respiratory infections and allergies, especially allergies caused by animal fur, pollen, grass and dust mites.
- Euphrasia officinalis, commonly called ‘Eyebright’ due to its positive effects on eye health, is good for eye and nose congestion and provides relief from irritated, red, sticky and watery eyes. This homeopathic remedy relieves burning and swelling of the eyelids, as well as the inclination to blink frequently, and eye pressure and blinking. It is commonly prescribed by homeopaths for allergic conditions that affect the eyes and nose, including hay fever, colds and conjunctivitis.
- Gelsemium sempervirens is a homeopathic remedy for smoky vision, heavy eyelids and double vision. It corrects blurring and discomfort in eyes remaining even after accurately adjusting glasses. Gelsemium helps when one pupil is dilated and the other contracted and can also relieve eye inflammations and haziness related to a detached retina and glaucoma.
- Graphites is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves severe inflammation of the eye (blepharitis), redness, swelling and dryness of the eyelids and yellow discharge from the eyes. This is great for intolerance of artificial light.
- Hamamelis virginiana is a homeopathic remedy for painful, weak eyes with a bloodshot appearance (inflamed vessels). It is often recommended for people whose eyes feel forced out and have soreness or pain in their eyes. This ingredient hastens the absorption of intraocular hemorrhage and can also relieve and improve the appearance of ‘bloodshot’ eyes.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum is known to relieve ulcers on the cornea, iritis with pus and pain in the eyes as if they are being pulled back into the head. It helps when the eyeballs are sore to the touch. It also helps when objects appear red or too large, bright circles appear before the eyes and vision is obscured by reading.
- Kali iodatum works well for eyes that are surrounded by dark rings and are sunken, as well as for protruding eyes. It relieves morning mucus discharge, constant oscillation and pupils that are dilated. Kali iodatum is of great benefit in the case of watering, itchy eyes, redness of the eyelid, painful eyeballs, light sensitivity and wavering, double or disturbed vision.
- Mercurius vivus is a homeopathic ingredient that relieves red and thick, swollen eyelids with profuse burning, acrid discharge. It also reduces black spots.
- Natrum muriaticum is a homeopathic remedy with wide applications and is often used when eyes feel bruised, burning and heavy, when letters run together or eyes give out when reading or writing. It can help when the individual sees sparks, or a fiery zigzag appearance around all objects. It also relieves pain in the eyes caused by looking down.
- Pulsatilla is often recommended in homeopathic circles for respiratory and eye complaints and is known to relieve itching and burning in eyes, as well as styes, inflamed lids, mucus and profuse tearing – often accompanied by a yellow-green discharge from the eyes or conjunctivitis.
- Rhus toxicodendron is helpful for red and swollen eyes with inflammation and the profuse flow of yellow pus. It relieves inflamed, swollen, and edema of lids, as well as eyes that are painful when turned or pressed, or eyes that can hardly move (e.g. in acute retrobulbar neuritis).
- Ruta graveolens is a homeopathic remedy that relieves eye strain, red, hot and painful eyes caused by sewing or reading fine print. It helps to relieve eye pain from reading, deep pressure in orbits, tarsal cartilage bruising and pressure over the eyebrow. It also helps with asthenopia (weakness or eye fatigue).
- Sabadilla is principally used for people with inflammation in the mucus membranes of the respiratory tract, often associated with allergies, hay fever, asthma or a cold. It is known to relieve hay fever symptoms including redness, burning and discharge of eyes and a burning, itchy nose.
- Sulphur is a homeopathic ingredient that is prescribed to treat a broader range of conditions than any other homeopathic remedy and has a wide range of applications. It is often recommended to relieve burning in the eyelids as well as black specks in front of the eyes and a sensation of fatigue and lack of vitality.
- Thuja occidentalis is a homeopathic remedy that relieves ciliary neuralgia, iritis and dry, scaly, agglutinated eyelids. It also helps with styes, nasal polyps, tarsal tumors, and acute and subacute inflammation of the sclera (where the sclera is raised in patches or looks bluish-red).
- Zincum metallicum is a homeopathic remedy to relieve pressure of the eyes, where the eyes feel as though they are being pressed into the head. It also relieves itching and soreness of the eyelids as well as rolling of eyes and blurring of vision. It helps with squinting and red, inflamed conjunctiva.
Note: Red Eye Reducer is a FDA-registered homeopathic medicine.
AllergiClear is a 100% natural formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc fluor (6C), Calc phos (6C), Eyebright, Kali mur (6X), Nat mur (6X), Quercetin, and Silicea (6C).
- Quercetin is a well-known flavonoid that is usually found mostly in onions and apples and is considered to be a 'building block' for other flavonoids. Quercetin is known for its ability to maintain healthy histamine levels and support healthy circulation. (Remberg P, Björk L, Hedner T, Sterner O."Characteristics, clinical effect profile and tolerability of a nasal spray preparation of Artemisia abrotanum L. for allergic rhinitis." Department of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry, Lund University, Lund, Sweden. Phytomedicine. 2004 Jan;11(1):36-42).
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) has been used since the Middle Ages to keep eyes healthy and bright. It may be used topically but is very beneficial when taken internally. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health. (Stoss M, Michels C, Peter E, Beutke R, Gorter RW. "Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis." Witwatersrand University, Johannesburg, South Africa. J Altern Complement Med. 2000 Dec;6(6):499-508).
- Silicea (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used for a variety of purposes, including the expulsion of toxins from the body. Silicea acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason, Silicea should not be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Nat mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has an excellent effect in supporting healthy fluid levels in the body, including the eyes, nose, sinuses, chest, mucous membranes and skin.
- Kali mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt with a wonderful, soothing effect on all mucous membranes.
- Calc fluor (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to support, tone and maintain elasticity in all cells and body tissues. It is beneficial for those who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy. Studies have shown that regular use of Calc fluor can assist in supporting and strengthening the respiratory system.
- Calc phos (6C) is also a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It offers a range of benefits and is commonly used as a general tonic, especially in the support of skin health.
How To Use
Red Eye Reducer spray and AllergiClear capsules can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to relieve eye redness and irritation, plus other allergy symptoms.