With the Red Eyes ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Red Eye Reducer and AllergiClear.
Red Eye Reducer is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of eye discomforts such as red, dry, itchy or watery eyes in children and adults. AllergiClear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy that has been specially formulated to support healthy sinuses, maintain clear eyes and keep histamine levels in a normal range.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Red Eyes ComboPack.
Red Eye Reducer
Red Eye Reducer is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Aconitum napellus: red eyes, feel dry and hot.
- Allium cepa: red, much burning, sensitive to light.
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia: hay fever, tearing and itching eyelids, watery discharge.
- Apis mellifica: lids swollen and red, burning and stinging.
- Arsenicum album: burning in eyes.
- Belladonna: throbbing deep in eyes, pupils dilated.
- Cactus grandiflorus: action upon the arteries.
- Dulcamara: profuse watery discharge, hay fever.
- Euphrasia officinalis: eyes water all the time, redness of the conjunctiva and the cornea with a burning sensation in the eyes.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: drooping of upper eyelids, eyelids heavy, double vision, discomfort in eyes.
- Graphites: burning with intolerance to artificial light, lesions on the eyelids.
- Hamamelis virginiana: painful weakness, sore pain in eyes, bloodshot.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum: eyes and lids red and swollen.
- Kali iodatum: eyes red, burning.
- Mercurius vivus: lids red, thick, swollen, burning with discharge.
- Natrum muriaticum: feel bruised, burning in eyes, hay fever.
- Pulsatilla: itching and burning, lids swollen, styes.
- Rhus toxicodendron: eyes swollen, red, sensitivity to light.
- Ruta graveolens: eye strain, eyes red, hot and painful, ocular fatigue, red, burning eyes.
- Sabadilla: hay fever.
- Sulphur: burning, ulceration, heat and burning in eyes, cutaneous or other allergies.
- Thuja occidentalis: redness, sclera raised in patches, bluish red.
- Zincum metallicum: itching, rolling of eyes, red and burning conjunctiva.
AllergiClear is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Quercetin is a well-known flavonoid that is usually found mostly in onions and apples and is considered to be a 'building block' for other flavonoids. Flavonoids are important and powerful antioxidants found in fruits, vegetables and herbs and can also reduce inflammation, boost immunity, strengthen blood vessels and improve circulation. Quercetin is known for its ability to block the release of histamine, thereby preventing allergy symptoms like swollen nasal passages, congestion, sneezing, watery eyes and itchiness in the eyes and nose.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) has been used since the Middle Ages to reduce eye inflammations. It may be used topically but is very beneficial when taken internally to reduce watery, painful and itchy eyes. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health.
How to Use
Red Eye Reducer and AllergiClear can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
- Sick of eye drops
5 / 5
- Red Eyes
4 / 5