Increase stamina and vitality with the Reenergize ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to provide natural energy-boosting support during the day and calming support at night.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: WakeUp! and SerenitePlus.
WakeUp! is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% herbal ingredients especially selected to relieve stress and fatigue, while boosting physical performance. WakeUp! contains ginseng, which has many adaptogenic properties and is known for its bioactive factors that contribute to overall wellness. It is well suited for people who are experiencing symptoms of fatigue and burn out, to reenergize the body and increase stamina.
SerenitePlus is a natural formula with herbal and nutritional ingredients such as valerian, passion flower, melatonin and the nutrient, 5-HTP specially formulated for teenagers and adults who need help getting a good night’s sleep. The natural ingredients have been chosen to reduce nighttime restlessness after a busy day and work quickly to support the maintenance of harmony and rest.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in achieving balance between healthy sleep at night and increased energy levels during the day. Get them in one convenient package – the Reenergize ComboPack.
WakeUp! is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero root, Red Chinese ginseng root, American ginseng root, Licorice root, Ginkgo leaf, Fo-Ti root, Codonopsis root, Fresh ginger root.
- Eleuthero root, commonly just referred to as ‘Eleuthero’, is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic to support energy, circulation, and natural vitality and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is comparable to Ginseng and is an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5.) (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al.Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med. 2004; 34(1): 51-61.). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121.). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for its tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Red Chinese ginseng root has been used medicinally in Asia for more than 5,000 years. Ginseng is said to promote Yang energy and is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides. Ginsenosides have been studied for their numerous health-supporting abilities. In recent times, Panax ginseng has been shown to support general well-being, increase energy, as well as support the cardiovascular system and help sustain hormonal balance (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. "Effect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormones." [German]. Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756 (English translation of German paper, with additional French summary)). Further animal studies have investigated the long-term benefits of Panax ginseng with regards to life span (Bittles AH, Fulder SJ, Grant EC, et al. "The effect of ginseng on the lifespan and stress responses in mice." Gerontology. 1979; 25: 125-131.).
- American ginseng root is an herb primarily used for stress and its ability to boost the immune system, as it is a general tonic. Some evidence shows that it may help prevent colds and flu, and actually make symptoms milder in cases of infection. American ginseng also contains ginsenosides that have been shown to affect insulin levels in the body and lower blood sugar.
- Licorice root is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the adrenal glands and respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Ginkgo leaf comes from one of the oldest living tree species. It has a very long history of use in traditional medicine for improving memory, which is still its best known use today. Ginkgo is one of the most well-researched herbs and contains antioxidants which help protect the body against free radicals, preventing them from damaging DNA and other cells.
- Fo-Ti root contains an alkaloid which is known for its rejuvenating effects on body, including the nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands. By stimulating a portion of the adrenal gland, it thereby helps to detoxify the body, hence its common use as a liver and kidney tonic.
- Codonopsis root was used in ancient times for people who complained of fatigue. This practice has continued into modern times. In addition, Codonopsis root has been found to play a valuable role in maintaining healthy red blood cells, which are vital to health, as they are responsible for delivering oxygen and removing waste in the body. Codonopsis root has been shown to promote a stronger and more effective immune system.
- Fresh ginger root is mentioned in ancient Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern medicine, with a long tradition of effectiveness. Notably, ginger has been recognized for its ability to alleviate gastrointestinal discomfort. Modern scientific research has also shown that ginger possesses antioxidant effects, including anti-inflammatory benefits.
SerenitePlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, Valerian root, Melatonin, 5-HTP.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is a gentle, effective, soothing herb often recommended by herbalists for people who tend to worry occasionally and to help support mental peace and harmony.
- Valerian root has a long and illustrious history and appears in recorded writings from ancient Greece and Rome. It’s well-known for its soothing and calming properties and for its ability to encourage peaceful slumber. Research suggests that natural chemicals found in valerian act on GABA receptors in the brain. Due to its long history of use, valerian has been well-studied. There are also many scientific studies which support its benefits. Marder M, Viola H, Wasowski C, Fernández S, Medina JH, Paladini AC (2003). "6-methylapigenin and hesperidin: new valeriana flavonoids with activity on the CNS." Pharmacol Biochem Behav 75 (3): 537–45. Fernández S, Wasowski C, Paladini AC, Marder M (2004). "Sedative and sleep-enhancing properties of linarin, a flavonoid-isolated from Valeriana officinalis." Pharmacol Biochem Behav 77 (2): 399–404. Holzl J, Godau P. (1989). "Receptor binding studies with Valeriana officinalis on the benzodiazepine receptor.” Planta Medica 55: 642. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-962221.; Mennini T, Bernasconi P, et al. (1993). "In vitro study in the interaction of extracts and pure compounds from Valerian officinalis roots with GABA, benzodiazepine and barbiturate receptors.” Fitoterapia 64: 291–300.).
- Melatonin is a naturally occurring substance in the body and is produced mainly by the pineal gland, which uses serotonin as a precursor. This is why adequate levels of serotonin are important for healthy sleep. At night, the pineal gland ‘switches on’ in response to the absence of light which is why it’s important to ensure that your bedroom is dark at night. Studies have suggested that melatonin levels influence healthy sleep patterns and the quality of sleep. These levels may also assist in supporting sleep in the elderly due to the natural reduction of melatonin production from the normal aging process (Mundey, K; Benloucif, S; Harsanyi, K; Dubocovich, ML; Zee, PC (2005). “Phase-dependent treatment of delayed sleep phase syndrome with melatonin.” Sleep 28 (10): 1271–8.; Buscemi, N.; Vandermeer, B; Hooton, N; Pandya, R; Tjosvold, L; Hartling, L; Vohra, S; Klassen, TP et al. (2006). “Efficacy and safety of exogenous melatonin for secondary sleep disorders and sleep disorders accompanying sleep restriction: meta-analysis.” BMJ 332 (7538): 385–93. doi: 10.1136/bmj.38731.532766.F6. PMC 1370968.; Sack, RL; Lewy, AJ; Erb, DL; Vollmer, WM; Singer, CM (1986). “Human melatonin production decreases with age.” Journal of pineal research 3(4): 379–88. doi:10.1111/j.1600-079.).
- 5-HTP, also known as oxytriptan, is a nutrient found in certain foods. 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that’s important in a healthy sleep cycle, as well as for a balanced mood and feelings of well-being (Turner EH, Loftis JM, Blackwell AD (2006). "Serotonin a la carte: supplementation with the serotonin precursor 5-hydroxytryptophan." Pharmacol. Ther. 109 (3): 325–38; Shaw K, Turner J, Del Mar C (2002). "Tryptophan and 5-hydroxytryptophan for depression." Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Online) (1).).
How To Use
WakeUp! spray and SerenitePlus capsules can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to reenergizing the body day and night.