I've been using ReGrow Plus for 4 months...Now when people talk to me they look me in the eye.- Sandra H.
What is ReGrow Plus?
ReGrow Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy containing ingredients known for their supportive capacity to promote circulation to hair follicles and roots for healthy hair.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
There is a lot that can be done to support hair strength and vitality in the comfort of your own home. Scientists have found a link between smoking and hair loss – another reason to quit! Always comb through wet hair gently with a comb and not a brush.
To work through hair knots, start at the outer tip and gently work the knot out towards the top. Towel-drying excess water off before combing will also help to put less pressure on the hair shaft. Avoid harsh hair chemicals or heat from hair dryers or heated rollers.
For women, who prefer to sleep with their hair tied up, fabric covered elastics should be used, as plain elastic hair bands can lead to hair breakage and put added structural stress on the hair follicle. Always tie hair up loosely, as a tight style can lead to added hair loss.
It’s also a good idea to protect your hair from the sun by using a hat. A healthy balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruit and raw vegetables is also a great way of promoting healthy, strong hair. Make sure you have sufficient (not too much!) vitamin A and a good vitamin B complex. Zinc and copper are important trace elements to promote healthy hair growth.
Unfortunately, today’s modern lifestyle is filled with fast food (including excess sugar and fat) and essential nutrients and vitamins are not always guaranteed, making dietary supplements a must for challenged hair!
What are the ingredients?
ReGrow Plus is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients: Echinacea, Ginkgo biloba, Oatstraw, Horsetail, Prickly ash, Rosemary, Yarrow.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) has been studied for its support of blood circulation. Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is an excellent systemic supporter and plays a supportive role on the circulatory system, also maintaining peripheral and systemic blood flow, thereby allowing nutrient rich blood to reach the hair follicles. Studies have indicated that Rosemary can support healthy cerebral blood flow (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987; 38(1 Pt 1):46-50).
- Prickly ash (Zanthoxylum clava-herculis) is a circulatory supporter and helps to maintain normal blood flow to the extremities.
- Field horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is rich in minerals, especially silica, which is an important part of all connective tissues in the body, as well as hair and nails.
- Yarrow (Achillea millifolium) is also an excellent circulatory herb.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is also used as a mechanism to support the thyroid and all mechanisms involved in hormonal harmony.
- Eastern purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) has gained worldwide fame for its supportive action on the immune system.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ReGrow Plus?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of ReGrow Plus should last 3-4 weeks.
- Transplant postponed
5 / 5
- Is it just me or is this actually working?
4 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.