...I used ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil and the drops every day for three months and the results have been very good...I have bought some oil for my uncle who says that he already feels the difference.- Georgia M.
What is ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil contains a blend of carefully chosen essential oils used therapeutically in aromatherapy.
Essential oils are extractions of living plants and have many positive benefits, containing a complex combination of many active ingredients which work on the physical as well as the psychological level. Good quality essential oils are highly concentrated and contain no synthetic additives.
The essential oils in ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil have been especially chosen for their supportive effect on the health of the scalp and hair follicles. However, as is always the case with nature, their use will bring a number of additional benefits such as relaxation, healthy circulation and feelings of well-being. Nature is always generous!
As most aromatherapy oils are often too concentrated to be used directly on the skin, they are usually blended into a natural carrier oil which should be chosen according to the therapeutic effect needed as well as the properties of the essential oils used. The carrier oils used in ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil are avocado, grapeseed, sweet almond, and vitamin E oils, chosen for their high nutritive value.
Rich in nutrients, these base oils further extend the therapeutic effect of ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil on the scalp and hair follicles.
Note: For best results, use along with ReGrow Plus™.
The natural way
What else can help?
- Scientists have found a link between smoking and hair loss – another reason to quit!
- Add flaxseed oil or evening primrose oil to your daily supplements.
- Make sure you have sufficient (not too much!) vitamin A and a good vitamin B complex.
- Zinc and copper are important trace elements to promote healthy hair growth.
- Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and raw vegetables.
- Avoid harsh hair chemicals or heat from hair dryers or heated rollers.
- Protect your hair from the sun by using a hat.
Natural remedies can help hair grow stronger and fuller by nourishing it at the roots, stimulating blood flow and the supply of nutrients to the hair follicles, thereby promoting healthy hair growth and slowing down normal age-related hair loss.
What are the ingredients?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomile essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Sage essential oil, Carrier base.
- Chamomile essential oil has been used for centuries and has a wide range of benefits, including extraordinary soothing properties and is often a first choice when natural relaxation is needed. Using pure chamomile essential oil on the scalp helps to support the health of the capillaries that supply blood to the scalp and hair follicles and maintain skin elasticity. It is also an excellent skin cleanser
- Rosemary essential oil helps to support the brain and memory processes. Used topically, it has excellent astringent properties. Rosemary essential oil is well known for its beneficial effect on the scalp and its ability to encourage healthy hair growth.
- Sage essential oil helps to tone and support the health of hair follicles and is of great benefit to the health of the scalp in general.
- Avocado oil, Grapeseed oil, Sweet Almond oil & Vitamin E oil base: The chamomile, rosemary, and sage essential oils are carefully blended into an avocado oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E oil base - chosen for their rich and nourishing properties.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage scalp and roots. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Adults: Using firm, circular movements, massage into scalp and roots for 10-15 minutes every evening. Leave overnight and wash out in the morning with a mild shampoo.
Special Instructions: It is recommended that you use a towel on your pillow to protect bed linen from the oils.
Caution: Contains ground nut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum support with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil should last 3-4 weeks.
- Results have been very good
5 / 5
- My doctor was amazed
5 / 5
- I could see a difference
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.