No more doom and gloom when I wake up and look outside, I just grab SAD Soother, and a few drops later, I feel ready to face the day...- Klinton
What is SAD Soother?
SAD Soother is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of weather-related sadness associated with the winter weather.
SAD Soother safely promotes an easygoing, positive emotional outlook, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to support healthy energy levels and temperament during the winter season.
SAD Soother is taken internally and presented in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
To help lessen these common feelings of seasonal gloominess or during the 'winter blues,' follow a diet low in fat that includes a reasonable (not excessive) amount of protein (three palm sized servings per day). Foods and drinks to avoid include those containing excess sugars, too many carbohydrates, caffeine, coffee, tea and chocolate.
Try to include sources of magnesium and B complex. A handy idea is to increase the light in your home or office and get moderate amounts of exercise – the best way to boost your brain’s natural feel-good chemicals!
Natural remedies can also help to support the brain and nervous system. In fact, natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support a calmed, balanced mood and healthy emotions, especially around seasonal changes or the holidays.
What are the ingredients?
SAD Soother is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Alum (30C), Aurum met (30C), Calc carb (6C), Nat mur (6X), Kali phos (6X).
- Calc carb (6C) suits those individuals who tend to feel tired when it is colder and have a general dislike to cold environments.
- Alumina (30C) is a homeopathic remedy used to temporarily address general sluggishness and the feeling of wanting to ‘curl up and hibernate’.
- Aurum met (30C) is a remedy for those who are very sensitive and need some lightness to enter their lives (like the gold from which the remedy is made!). They often describe a feeling of a ‘cloud hanging over them’.
- Nat mur (6X) temporarily maintains the body's water balance by controlling the movement of water in and out of the cells. This means that brain cellular health is supported due to effective nutrition, oxygen and blood supply to each cell in the brain. Note: Due to the special manufacturing process of tissue salts, Nat mur should not be confused with salt, and may be safely used by people requiring low salt diets.
- Kali phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that is a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. It is an excellent natural calmative, helping to temporarily soothe nerves and lessen the feeling of ‘being on edge’. Kali phos supports a healthy brain and nervous system and can help relieve common irritability.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use SAD Soother?
For all ages: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat 3-5 times daily as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
SAD Soother is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of SAD Soother will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
How has SAD Soother helped others?
“We recently relocated to London. My wife and I were looking forward to the move, but no sooner had we settled when she started to feel gloomy. She said it was due to the weather. I really felt awful for her because we couldn’t go back home and I couldn’t make it sunnier... I was amazed at all the remedies here. Imagine my surprise when I found SAD Soother! It was JUST what she needed… ”
– Joe, UK
“This has been amazing for me. I hate the winter season! No more doom and gloom when I wake up and look outside, I just grab SAD Soother, and a few drops later, I feel ready to face the day….”
“I live in Alaska and have spent last decade of winters - hating to even get out of bed. This is the first year I've used this, and it really really works!!! Amazing is all I can say! With only 4-1/2 hrs of light by the time December came, I was so depressed. This has been the best winter since living here. Thank you!!!”
– Lynne S., AK, USA
“Great product, great service, great site – well done!”