Breathe easier and lose the weight that may be contributing to snoring. Get the Snore Solution ComboPack, a dual modality approach for opening and dilating the sinus passages to promote easier breathing, plus support to help increase weight loss efforts safely and effectively.
This combo features two remedies: SnoreX + Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist.
SnoreX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to reduce snoring related to nasal and sinus inflammation. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, SnoreX contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive role in safely and effectively opening the sinus passages. In turn, SnoreX promotes easy breathing and reduces sinus pressure from congestion to allow for peaceful, rested sleep, without the risk of negative side effects.
Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients specifically formulated to naturally increase weight loss and boost metabolism. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is a FDA-registered homeopathic medicine that has been used for many years to safely and effectively improve weight loss efforts without the risk of dangerous side effects.
Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist is taken internally and improves weight loss by ensuring that the digestive system and metabolism are functioning effectively. This remedy may be taken at the first signs of weight gain or sluggish metabolism or digestion for effective help.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness for reduced snoring and increased weight loss. Get them in one convenient package – the Snore Solution ComboPack.
SnoreX contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion, Yarrow herb.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is an herbal remedy which has a vaporizing effect, rising up into the sinus cavity and facilitating its opening. In addition, it is useful for increasing overall circulation.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) has become famous for its ability to support overall health. Clinical research supports the effectiveness of Echinacea as an excellent immune system tonic (Mishima, S., Saito, K., Maruyama, H., Inoue, M., Yamashita, T., Ishida, T., and Gu, Y. "Antioxidant and immuno-enhancing effects of Echinacea purpurea." Biol.Pharm.Bull. 2004; 27(7):1004-1009.).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) is an herbal remedy with great immune-enhancing and antibacterial properties.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995; 1:361–69.).
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is an herbal remedy with many uses, including aiding in the breakup of mucus. It is one of the most antimicrobial herbs, acting on respiratory infections.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used as a tonic for allergic rhinitis, perennial rhinitis, sinonasal polyposis and sinusitis, as well as for headaches including migraines and cluster headaches.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462.).
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is soothing oil that helps to support circulation (Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia 1994; 14(3):228-234.).
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is an herbal remedy used in traditional medicine by Native Americans. It is now commonly used in modern traditional medicine for colds. Some studies indicate that it also has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is often recommended for those with chronic infection and congested mucus membranes, as it has been shown to improve the health of mucus membranes. It is a strong detoxifier and boosts the body’s natural ability to resist infection.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is an herbal remedy known for being a useful expectorant, often used to address chronic coughs and bronchitis, and therefore useful for those who suffer from congestion. In addition, Wild cherry may help reduce swelling (inflammation) and have a drying (astringent) effect on the tissues.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) is an herbal remedy used for centuries by indigenous people for catarrh, colds, cough (to make it productive), bronchial issues, and respiratory infections. It has also been used to address aches and pains. Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata) has been shown to have a drying effect on nasal secretions in various studies. It also has reported anti-inflammatory properties, which can benefit inflamed nasal passages for easier breathing.
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and which has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents.
Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist
Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calc fluor (8X), Calc phos (8X), Kali phos (6X).
- Kali phos (6X) is a natural nerve nutrient that is derived from potassium phosphate and is present in brain cells and nerve tissue.
- Calc fluor (8X) is necessary where ample elasticity of the tissue is required. Calcium fluoride is needed for the brain, heart, lungs, kidneys, eyelids, bone cover, muscles and ligaments. The most important job it performs is to impact elasticity to tissue fibers and to maintain it, enabling the fibers to stretch and return to their original form.
- Calc phos (8X) supports healthy digestion at a cellular level. It also assists in the formation of new blood cells and is present in connective tissue and digestive juices, making it a vital component of the body's nutrition process. This process includes digestion, assimilation and energy expenditure. Calc phos is an excellent general tonic for all ages!
How To Use
SnoreX and Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to reduce snoring and manage weight.