What is SnoreX?
SnoreX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to support easy breathing while sleeping. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, SnoreX contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive role in safely and effectively opening the nasal passages. In turn, SnoreX supports easy breathing to allow for peaceful, rested sleep, without the risk of negative side effects.
SnoreX is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic AppetiteGo™.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-compliant facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
The natural way
Options to relieve nighttime congestion and closed nasal passages are typically on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration age, overall health, medical history, and the degree of the problem.
Natural remedies can be extremely supportive for optimal nighttime breathing. Herbal and homeopathic remedies are fast becoming a popular choice for many people.
It is highly recommended that lifestyle modifications such as eating healthily, exercising regularly and reducing alcohol intake, stopping smoking and losing weight be made in conjunction with the specific treatment.
What are the ingredients?
SnoreX contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion, Yarrow herb.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is an herbal remedy which has a vaporizing effect, rising up into the sinus cavity and facilitating its opening. In addition, it is useful for increasing overall circulation.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) has become famous for its ability to support overall health. Clinical research supports the effectiveness of Echinacea as an excellent immune system tonic (Mishima, S., Saito, K., Maruyama, H., Inoue, M., Yamashita, T., Ishida, T., and Gu, Y. "Antioxidant and immuno-enhancing effects of Echinacea purpurea." Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2004; 27(7):1004-1009).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) is an herbal remedy with great immune-supporting properties.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995; 1:361-69).
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is an herbal remedy with many uses, including aiding in the breakup of mucus.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used as an upper respiratory tonic as well as for common headaches.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA . Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462).
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to support strong immune systems.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the immune system.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a soothing oil that helps to support circulation (Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia 1994; 14(3):228-234).
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is an herbal remedy used in traditional medicine by Native Americans. It is now commonly used in modern traditional medicine for colds.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is often recommended to support the health of mucus membranes. It is a strong natural cleanser.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is an herbal remedy known for being a useful expectorant, therefore useful for those who suffer from congestion. In addition, Wild cherry may help reduce swelling and have a drying (astringent) effect on the tissues.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) is an herbal remedy used for centuries by indigenous people to support respiratory health. It has also been used to address aches and pains.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata) has been shown to have a drying effect on nasal secretions in various studies. It also has reported benefits for inflamed nasal passages for easier breathing.
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and which has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use SnoreX?
Hold close to mouth, spray and swallow.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 sprays before bedtime as needed.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum support with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of SnoreX (1 fl oz) will last approximately 10-60 days depending on dosage and frequency of use.
- Cuddle time is back
4 / 5
- Same bed, once again. Thank you.
5 / 5
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.