- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is an herbal remedy which has a vaporizing effect, rising up into the sinus cavity and facilitating its opening. In addition, it is useful for increasing overall circulation.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) has become famous for its ability to support overall health. Clinical research supports the effectiveness of Echinacea as an excellent immune system tonic (Mishima, S., Saito, K., Maruyama, H., Inoue, M., Yamashita, T., Ishida, T., and Gu, Y. "Antioxidant and immuno-enhancing effects of Echinacea purpurea." Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2004; 27(7):1004-1009.).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) is an herbal remedy with great immune-enhancing and antibacterial properties.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995; 1:361-69.).
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is an herbal remedy with many uses, including aiding in the breakup of mucus. It is one of the most antimicrobial herbs, acting on respiratory infections.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used as a tonic for allergic rhinitis, perennial rhinitis, sinonasal polyposis and sinusitis, as well as for headaches including migraines and cluster headaches.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA . Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462.).
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to promote strong immune systems.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a soothing oil that helps to support circulation (Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia 1994; 14(3):228-234.).
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is an herbal remedy used in traditional medicine by Native Americans. It is now commonly used in modern traditional medicine for colds. Some studies indicate that it also has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is often recommended for those with chronic infection and congested mucus membranes, as it has been shown to improve the health of mucus membranes. It is a strong detoxifier and boosts the body’s natural ability to resist infection.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is an herbal remedy known for being a useful expectorant, often used to address chronic coughs and bronchitis, and therefore useful for those who suffer from congestion. In addition, Wild cherry may help reduce swelling (inflammation) and have a drying (astringent) effect on the tissues.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) is an herbal remedy used for centuries by indigenous people for catarrh, colds, cough (to make it productive), bronchial issues and respiratory infections. It has also been used to address aches and pains.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata) has been shown to have a drying effect on nasal secretions in various studies. It also has reported anti-inflammatory properties, which can benefit inflamed nasal passages for easier breathing.
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and which has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents.
What is SnoreX?
SnoreX is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to reduce snoring associated with sinus pressure and nasal congestion. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, SnoreX contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive role in safely and effectively opening the sinus passages. In turn, SnoreX promotes easy breathing and reduces sinus pressure from congestion to allow for peaceful, rested sleep, without the risk of negative side effects.
SnoreX is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic AppetiteGo™, which naturally balances appetite control centers of the brain to reduce excessive appetite. As snoring can often be a symptom of obesity, taking AppetiteGo and SnoreX together can address the underlying cause of snoring and promote healthy weight loss for optimum wellness.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Why do people snore?
Snoring affects an estimated 25% of all adults habitually and 45% occasionally. Males are most commonly affected, but the propensity increases with age (over the age of 65 years) for both men and women. A reduction in snoring is proven to help you sleep better.
Causes of snoring can include enlarged, swollen tonsils and adenoids, blocked nasal passages or airways, poor muscle tone, deformities of the nose, a deviated nasal septum, and seasonal allergies. Obesity is also a common cause of snoring, as people who are overweight tend to snore more.
Asthma sufferers would benefit especially from the fresh Osha root in this remedy, which is excellent for opening the bronchial passages and helping with bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia and respiratory distress in general.
It is important to address snoring and its cause, as it not only disturbs the sleep of a bed partner, but can also lead to other health concerns as a result of disturbing one’s healthy sleep patterns and causing sleep deprivation.
Commonly, snoring is often a symptom of other serious medical conditions. Frequent, loud snoring may be a sign of sleep apnea, a disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep. Obstructive sleep apnea enhances the risk of health complications such as fatigue, lack of concentration, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke and loss of libido. Children with obstructive apnea may also be at risk of developing ADHD.
The natural way
Treatment options to prevent snoring are typically on a case-by-case basis, taking into consideration age, overall health, medical history, and the degree of the problem. Conventional treatments include mouthpieces, traditional surgery, laser surgery, radio frequency tissue ablation or continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP).
Natural remedies can be extremely effective in reducing the symptoms of snoring. Herbal and homeopathic remedies are fast becoming a popular choice for many people.
It is highly recommended that lifestyle modifications such as eating healthily, exercising regularly and reducing alcohol intake, stopping smoking and losing weight be made in conjunction with the specific treatment.
What are the ingredients?
SnoreX contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion, Yarrow herb.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use SnoreX?
Hold close to mouth, spray and swallow.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 sprays before bedtime as needed.
Note: It is best to take several deep inhalations after using SnoreX in order to guide the vapors more directly into the sinuses.
It is recommended that SnoreX be used concurrently with AppetiteGo as it addresses weight gain, a common underlying cause of snoring, by balancing appetite control centers in the brain.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of SnoreX (1 fl oz) will last approximately 10-60 days depending on dosage and frequency of use.