With the Stomach Soothe ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Gastronic Dr. and Inflam Dr.
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing natural ingredients and manufactured in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Regular use of Gastronic Dr. supports digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion. Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to maintain whole body health, including joint and cardiovascular health, and promote healthy aging by fighting oxidative stress to cells.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Stomach Soothe ComboPack.
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Slippery elm, Sutherlandia frutescens.
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is an excellent supportive supplement for digestive health.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) helps to support the health of the stomach lining and digestive mucosa, also promoting healthy levels of stomach acid and digestive secretions. It has been researched extensively for its ability to support stomach health.
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used in holistic remedies to support the health of the digestive tract.
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens) has been used to promote digestive health and as a supportive systemic tonic. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Ginger root is also helpful for sore joints
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which supports cleansing in the body to fight free radicals in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has pain reducing effects.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health. With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
How to Use
Gastronic Dr. and Inflam Dr. can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.