- Contains Inflam Dr.™ and Gastronic Dr.™ (1 of each)
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response in the body
- Promotes balance and calm in the digestive system
- Supports ongoing health in the entire digestive system and stomach lining
- Promotes healthy digestive and bowel functioning
- Helps maintain whole body health
Promote a healthy inflammation response and digestive system functioning with the Stomach Soothe ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to provide calm and balance in the digestive system and maintain whole body health and wellness.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: Inflam Dr. and Gastronic Dr.
Inflam Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to promote a healthy inflammation response in the body. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Inflam Dr. has been used for many years to safely and effectively encourage a regular, healthy inflammation response, helping to maintain whole body health, including health and wellness in the body’s nerves, organs and cells.
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy containing natural ingredients and manufactured in therapeutic dosage according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Gastronic Dr. is used every day for the continued support of the digestive tract, including digestive health and all organs and structures involved in digestion, as well as the mucus membranes of the digestive tract. Gastronic Dr. also helps to maintain the natural balance of essential organisms (such as probiotics) in the digestive tract, further promoting easy, healthy digestion.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in promoting health and wellness in the body’s essential organs for easier digestion. Get them in one convenient package – the Stomach Soothe ComboPack.
Inflam Dr. is 100% herbal and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginger root, Holy basil leaf, White willow bark, Turmeric root, Green tea, Rosemary extract, Boswellia extract.
- Ginger root is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history and soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Chinese herbalists often recommend this "hot" herb to support the body in routine temperature regulation. Studies have shown ginger to support healing (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005; 8(2):125-132.). Ginger root is also helpful for pain and inflammation in arthritic joints, and can be used as a natural alternative to NSAID pain relievers without the risk of gastrointestinal side effects that are typically associated with them.
- Holy basil leaf has been used as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine for its ability to combat stresses in the body. This plant, found originally in India, contains the polyphenols ursolic acid, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which boost detoxification in the body to fight free radicals and inflammation in addition to lessening pain and swelling.
- White willow bark is traditionally used for pain relief, and is known as the original aspirin source due to the Salicin found in it, which has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing effects. White willow bark is used for headaches, myalgia, osteoarthritis, dysmenorrhea, gouty arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and gout.
- Turmeric root contains an active agent called curcumin, which makes it a potent anti-inflammatory herb. As with Green tea, Turmeric root increases other herbs’ ability to encourage a healthy balance of eicosanoid molecules, which control inflammation and immunity responses in the body. Turmeric root also keeps naturally occurring levels of cortisone at higher blood levels, which further produces an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Green tea contains four major polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a potent antioxidant and has been shown to reduce inflammation and normalize cell and tissue functions.
- Rosemary extract is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regard to oxidation of cells (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage." Biofactors, 2000; 13(1-4):161-166).
- Boswellia extract has been used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine, and modern science has verified its excellent benefits for joint health (Kimmatkar N, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003 Jan; 10(1):3-7). With regular use, blood supply to the joints is also maintained, keeping soft tissue nourished and viable.
Gastronic Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Slippery elm, Sutherlandia frutescens.
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is an herb that has been used by European naturopaths for centuries. It has a soothing and tonic effect on many body systems, including the digestive and nervous systems and this makes it an excellent supportive supplement for digestive health (Della Loggia R, Carle R, Sosa S, and et al. "Evaluation of the anti-inflammatory activity of chamomile preparations." Planta Med 1990; 56:657-658.).
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) is a soothing remedy for the digestive system that helps to support the health of the stomach lining and digestive mucosa, also promoting healthy levels of stomach acid and digestive secretions. It has been researched extensively for its ability to support stomach health (Barnaulov, O. D. and Denisenko, P. P. "Anti-ulcer action of a decoction of the flowers of the dropwort, Filipendula ulmaria (L.) Maxim". Farmakol. Toksikol. 1980; 43(6):700-705.).
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is an excellent digestive herb rich in trace minerals, manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used in holistic remedies to improve the health of the digestive tract.
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescens) has been used by indigenous people of Southern Africa for thousands of years to promote digestive health and as a supportive systemic tonic. Recent research has investigated its adaptogenic properties. Sutherlandia contains a number of highly active compounds, including pinitol, L-canavanine and the amino acid, GABA. L-canavanine is a strong L-argine antagonist (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
Note: The herbs used in Gastronic Dr. have been specifically selected and are suitable to use in conjunction with prescription and over-the-counter medication, if required.
How To Use
Inflam Dr. and Gastronic Dr. can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to a balanced digestive system and whole body health.