With the Stop Smoking ComboPack, you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features a two-pack with one bottle of each popular remedy: Triple Complex NicoTonic and Crave-Rx Drops.
Triple Complex NicoTonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms such as tension and irritability during nicotine withdrawal. Crave-Rx Drops is a natural remedy that supports emotional health and balanced moods after nicotine withdrawal.
Get them in one convenient package together – the Stop Smoking ComboPack.
Triple Complex NicoTonic
Triple Complex NicoTonic is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients:
- Kali phosphoricum 6X HPUS
- Natrum muriaticum 6X HPUS
- Natrum phosphoricum 6X HPUS
Crave-Rx Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Malabar tamarind, Gotu kola, Oatstraw.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is an excellent restorative and nutritious nerve tonic used for centuries by healers in India. Recent studies have suggested that it is effective in soothing the nervous system.
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) is well known for its ability to support a normal appetite and one of its active ingredients, hydroxycitric acid (HCA), has been shown to maintain healthy metabolism and balanced tryglyceride levels in the body.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is used to revitalize the brain and nervous system, support memory and maintain health and vigor. Like Avena sativa, it also supports the nervous system. Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica maintains healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general, thereby allowing oxygen rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain.
How to Use
Triple Complex NicoTonic and Crave-Rx Drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.