- Supports skin elasticity and flexibility of connective tissue
- Protects against common stretch marks caused by pregnancy
- Maintains water balance and healthy circulation
- Promotes a pampering experience with aromatic massage oils
- Mandarin essential oil is a soothing oil that helps the skin retain moisture and nutrients, enhancing elasticity.
- Neroli essential oil is a relaxing oil and has a wonderful balancing effect on all skin types - from oily to dry. This essential oil is also known to help the skin in its function of the regeneration of skin cells.
- Patchouli essential oil has regenerative properties and is widely used as a luxurious skin tonic. (Wei A, Shibamoto T. "Antioxidant activities and volatile constituents of various essential oils." J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Mar 7;55(5):1737-42.)
- Rose Geranium essential oil is an uplifting oil widely used to support healthy skin tone and rejuvenate the skin. It is often recommended by aromatherapists for use on scars as well as for stretch marks and cellulite. Rose Geranium essential oil also helps to maintain hormonal and fluid balance in the body.
- Rosehip essential oil is a well-known nourishing and soothing skin tonic often recommended during pregnancy for its promotion of skin health in particular. (Shabykin, G. P. and Godorazhi, A. I. "A polyvitamin preparation of fat-soluble vitamins (carotolin) and rose hip oil in the treatment of certain dermatoses". Vestn.Dermatol.Venerol. 1967;41(4):71-73.)
- Vitamin E oil is also a popular oil for all types of scars and stretch marks. This oil supports skin health, addresses damage from free-radicals and helps to maintain elasticity. (Vijayaraghavan R, Suribabu CS, Sekar B, et al. "Protective role of vitamin E on the oxidative stress in Hansen's disease (Leprosy) patients." Eur J Clin Nutr 2005 Oct;59(10):1121-8.)
- Carrier base ingredients arachis oil (derived from peanuts), almond oil, grape seed oil and wheat germ oil.
Not only is my belly still relatively free of stretch marks after almost the full 9 months, but even those stretch marks that I already had have faded and look much better than before I was pregnant!- Theresa, NC, USA
What is StretchEasy Massage Oil?
StretchEasy Massage Oil contains essential oils of Patchouli, Neroli, Mandarin, Rose Geranium and vitamin E with Rosehip Oil to soften and condition the skin and underlying connective tissue, thereby helping to condition the skin against the formation of new stretch marks and reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Made from the finest 100% pure aromatherapy essential oils, regular use of StretchEasy Massage Oil will not only nourish and condition your skin, it will also provide a luxurious pampering experience and leave you smelling like a princess!
Pamper your skin
Every pregnant woman worries about stretch marks and the effect of pregnancy on her body. Stretch marks are a form of scarring of the skin caused by rapid growth and stretching of the skin.
The damage to the skin occurs mainly in the dermis (which is the underlying layer of skin). Initially they may be dark or purplish in color, but then they often fade to silvery white streaks.
More than 75% of all women get stretch marks during pregnancy. Whether you develop stretch marks depends upon a number of factors including rapidity of weight gain, age, genetics, the condition of your skin and your general health.
The natural way
During pregnancy your skin needs to stretch to many times its normal size. The stretching occurs especially over the abdomen to accommodate the growth of your baby, but also over the buttocks, thighs and the breasts. The younger you are, the more supple your skin. Some women are also simply more prone to stretch marks than others.
However, there are many things that can be done to help your skin to stretch without scarring. Regular exercise is important for skin health. Also, make sure you drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated.
Applying a nourishing oil especially formulated to enrich the skin will help it to stretch easily and is also advisable. As always, nature has the answer!
What are the Ingredients?
StretchEasy Massage Oil is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Mandarin essential oil, Neroli essential oil, Patchouli essential oil, Rose Geranium essential oil, Rosehip seed oil, Vitamin E oil.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use StretchEasy Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage the abdomen. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Adults: Apply approximately 2.5-5 ml of essential oil after bath or shower.
Note: StretchEasy Massage Oil is safe to use during pregnancy. For a complete solution to prevent stretch marks by improving skin tone, flexibility and elasticity, use StretchEasy Formula ™.
Caution: Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
How long until I see results?
Upon the first soothing rub into the skin, suppleness and skin elasticity and flexibility is immediately supported. As the aromatic oils are absorbed into the skin, skin health and further tissue support will endure over the coming weeks and months of pregnancy.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning instead of just suppressing symptoms.
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results, while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure that you receive optimum results, it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of 60ml StretchEasy Massage Oil used as recommended (2.5 - 5ml single dose) will last approximately 12 - 24 applications.
How has StretchEasy Massage Oil helped others?
“Thank you for your excellent stretch mark remedies! …I used the [Native Remedies] StretchEasy Massage Oil religiously. Not only is my belly still relatively free of stretch marks after almost the full 9 months, but ...I ...look much better than before I was pregnant!”
—Theresa, NC, USA
“Hi, I just wanted to say this stuff works. I just had my second child and did not get one stretch mark. With my first child I did get stretch marks, I wish I had used StretchEasy then. I would highly recommend this stuff. It works in preventing stretch marks. I hope this helps someone.”