- Supports healthy efforts along with a balanced lifestyle
- Maintains efficient metabolism in the body
- Supports healthy weight goals without the use of artificial stimulants
- Supports the digestive system by maintaining the natural breakdown of fats
- Supports healthy energy levels through nutrient absorption
- Supports loss of excess fat while maintaining normal growth and development
- Supports balanced blood sugar and fewer sugar cravings
- Supports healthy glowing skin
- Maintains overall systemic health in teenagers
I decided to buy TeenSlim after my friend’s mom told me about it, and WOW it really works! I have also followed the advice you gave about diet and exercise, and I am so pleased with the results!!!- Jessica, age 17
What is TeenSlim?
TeenSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts for teenagers who need weight management support. TeenSlim can benefit adolescents by consistently supporting routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising growth.
Combined with a healthy diet for a teen,TeenSlim is effectively used as part of a total program for teenagers who need to safely support healthy metabolism, cleansing and harmony in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
A healthy diet for teens must factor in the need to maintain the health of vital organs in the body which are instrumental in weight management, metabolism and energy expenditure and need balance to function properly.
TeenSlim is formulated to assist teenagers in maintaining healthy and realistic weight goals, as well as to help flush-out the system, thereby also supporting healthy skin and healthy energy levels. Teen healthy weight loss will also be promoted by slowly incorporating exercise into their daily routine.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
Teenage years mean change - change in mood, emotions, physical appearance, attitude, and almost everything. With this transition comes change in body shape for both guys and girls.
Girls tend to fill out and become more padded to accommodate a widening in the hips and chest – for a womanly figure. Boys tend to fill out all over, and while most will accumulate muscle mass with exercise, there is also a large percentage that may struggle to rid themselves of stubborn baby fat.
‘Baby fat’ commonly affects girls as well, and most teenagers feel self-conscious about their changing bodies and strive for ‘perfection.’ It is also true that the metabolic rate of teenagers changes as they leave their childhood years behind.
Where once they may have eaten take-out without consequence, teens may find that the extra burger now adds to their seemingly ever-growing frame. Media pressure to be thin complicates things further, and many teens resort to unhealthy weight loss supplements when ideally, a weight loss diet for teens should include balanced, healthy meals and moderate exercise.
The natural way
Many unhealthy teen weight loss tips are propagated in today's media. Because this can easily lead to self-esteem problems and excessive dieting, it is important not to ignore the way that teenagers feel about their bodies and to support them in healthy weight loss goals when they need it.
Natural remedies have been used for thousands of years to support the healthy functioning of the metabolism and digestive system, thereby helping to achieve a balanced weight and body type.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
What are the Ingredients?
TeenSlim is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Gymnema, Bladderwrack, Burdock, Cleavers, Eleuthero, Garcinia, Guggul, Sweet fennel.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) has been used since ancient times to ‘take the edge off’ appetite. Fennel also supports the health of the liver, kidneys, and spleen. The health of these body organs is essential for the normal breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body. Furthermore, fennel vulgare has been shown to support digestion.
- Gambooge (Garcinia cambogia) has been widely used for centuries and can help to support appetite. The important constituent of Garcinia cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, and is derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit.
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul) has been used for centuries. Guggel contains resin, volatile oils, and gum. The extract isolates ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. Fucus vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health as well as the functioning of the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include supporting digestion and intestinal functions.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa) is known because of its ability to support cleansing and detoxifying.
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used to support water balance and cleansing. This herb is beneficial in flushing out the system – thus also maintaining skin health.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is an important oriental herb. One of the most important constituents in Siberian or Oriental ginseng is the ginsenosides, which help to support blood flow to organs of the body. Ginseng is highly respected and prized as an herb which supports energy, circulation, and natural vitality, also acting as an overall systemic supporter. The teenage years in particular can be very hectic, and this herb has been shown to support stamina and fitness.
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) is an important herb in both Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional African medicine. Gymnema is known to support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels (Baskaran K, Ahmath BK, Shanmugasundaram KR, Shanmugasundaram ERB. "Anti-diabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients." J Ethnopharmacol 1990; 30:295-305)(Shanmugasundaram ERB, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus." J Ethnopharmacol 1990; 30:281-94). Gymnema sylvestre has recently been studied for its ability to support healthy weight management. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study was conducted in thirty subjects. At the end of 8 weeks, body weight and BMI decreased - with results demonstrating that the Gymnema sylvestre extract can serve as a safe weight management supplement (Preuss G, Bagchi D, Sanyasi Rao C. V, Satyanarayana S., Dey Dipak K. "Efficacy of a novel, natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX, niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract in weight management in human volunteers: A pilot study." Nutrition research (Nutr. res.) ISSN 0271-5317 CODEN NTRSDC - 2004, vol. 24, no1, pp. 45-58 (46 ref.) INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST: 18812, 35400011347854.0050).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use TeenSlim?
Teens 13-18: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
How long until I see benefits?
TeenSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula which begins to work on the body systems almost immediately.
Individual slimming response times will vary depending on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels, and exercise programs.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of TeenSlim will last approximately 30 days depending on usage.
How has TeenSlim helped others?
“My youngest son (Josh) has never been as sporty as his older brothers and has always been a little tubby. Because of this, he has also shied away from sports and exercise. I came across TeenSlim and decided to give it a try, and I cannot believe the results! Josh is looking so well, and his skin is looking (good); I overheard him telling his friends that he wanted to go hiking! As a family, we are trying some of the tips you gave, and it is all working. I know Josh would never write to you, so I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the results on his behalf. Thank you for a fantastic product!”
—Mrs. P. W.
“I tried every product on the market and nothing had worked. At first they would help, and then I would just go back to square one, plus some more. I'm tired of not being able to wear the same clothes that my friends do and tired of feeling ugly. I decided to buy TeenSlim after my friend’s mom told me about it, and WOW it really works! I have also followed the advice you gave about diet and exercise, and I am so pleased with the results!!! What is so great is that I just put the drops into my bottle of spring water… so I always remember to take them.”
—Jessica, age 17
“My 13 year old daughter [started] taking TeenSlim… 3 weeks ago and I can tell that it is working very well for her, she is very happy and so I am. Thank you so much Native Remedies for thinking about children too!”
—Aleidy B., FL, USA