My husband has been very pleased since I started taking Thanda Passion Booster! He says it is like it was when we were first married. I think it is even better than that!- Caroline V., USA
What is Thanda Passion Booster?
Thanda – the Xhosa (a language native to South Africa) word for ‘love’ – is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to maintain healthy sexual desire and orgasmic functioning. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Thanda Passion Booster has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance in the female reproductive system.
A powerful tonic for female sexual health, Thanda contains a range of specially selected herbs from Africa and the Orient. These herbs are traditionally identified as having aphrodisiac properties. They are also known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy functioning of the female reproductive system by promoting a balanced flow of blood and routine sensitivity to the female genitals. Thanda can make all the difference without compromising health or risking serious side effects, Using Thanda on a regular basis allows you to relax and enjoy sex, day or night!
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Maintaining Sexual Health
The female sexual drive can naturally be different from a man’s libido. Many women may feel embarrassed to admit that they are ‘not in the mood’ as much as their partners. Furthermore, for some women, an orgasm is a rare occurrence!
Sometimes, with age, it's normal for some women to have a lack of libido and require additional support to achieve optimal sexual arousal. A woman's sexual desires and ability to get in the mood take second place to laundry, packing kids’ lunches, or prepping for a board meeting. At the end of a long day, one may be too tired to awaken the sexual creature that lies within!
While every woman is unique, most women need to be in a relaxed state to facilitate arousal and sexual pleasure. There are many phases and prerequisites to the female sex drive. Many things can inhibit a woman’s ability to become aroused, especially distractions.
The natural way
Naturopaths prefer to take a holistic look at the individual. They consider diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings, and emotional elements. Naturopaths do so to support the health of the individual as a whole instead of just treating problems in isolation.
There's a lot that can be done to help naturally awaken and encourage sexual desire. Keep in mind that there is a direct connection between nutrition and libido, as well as aging and sexual discomfort. Regular exercise and psychological issues are also important factors to consider.
Taking time out with your partner and yourself can often make a difference. Doing so can help women get back in touch with themselves, their partners, and their sexuality!
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years as tonics for the female reproductive system and female libido, supporting healthy and efficient hormone production and providing a sound platform for sexual delight.
Practitioners of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine, African herbalists, and traditional healers from a wide range of cultures have many centuries of knowledge regarding the use of herbal medicines to support sexual health and desire and maintain sexual functioning. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support female sexual health and arousal.
What are the ingredients?
Thanda Passion Booster is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: DMG, Muira puama, Eleuthero, Ginkgo biloba, Gentian root, Tribulus, Sarsaparilla, Saw palmetto, Ashwagandha.
- DMG (NN Diemethylglycine) is a nutritional supplement and vitamin B15 precursor with a range of supportive functions. DMG is a versatile health-promoting factor that can help to support a strong immune system. It is a natural amino acid found in the body. DMG supplies methyl groups for modification, building, and detoxifying many constituents in the body. DMG can support physical and mental energy levels and support healthy oxygen utilization in tissues. It acts as an antioxidant to support cellular health, and also supports circulation by maintaining healthy oxygen utilization.
- Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) is also known as "Indian ginseng". A major traditional use of the herb is in "balancing life forces", which may be regarded as an adaptogenic or tonic effect. Ashwagandha is considered to be a "rasayana" that promotes rejuvenation according to traditional Ayurvedic practice. Over 35 active ingredients have been identified in the herb, including steroidallactones, alkaloids, saponins, and glycosides, making it a powerpack of natural health and a supporter of performance! (Bucci LR. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr 2000; 72(2 Suppl):624S-636S).
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) contains ginsenosides, which support healthy blood flow to the brain, peripherals, and female sexual organs. Healthy blood flow to the sexual organs can increase female sexual pleasure. This herb can also help support healthy energy levels. In a recent study, Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue." Psychol Med. 2004; 34(1):51-61). In addition, animal studies lend growing support for the use of ginseng in maintaining sexual health. Studies also provide increasing evidence for the role of ginsenoside in healthy sexual functions (Murphy LL, Lee TJ. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide." Department of Physiology, Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA. 2002 May; 962:372-7 PMID: 12076988).
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is particularly renowned for its content: flavonoids, terpenoids, and organic acids. Researchers have studied its benefits in supporting all phases involved in sexual desire. An open study on 63 subjects found that the percentage of women responding to the benefits of Ginkgo biloba was higher than that of men, with relative success rates of 91%! Ginkgo biloba was reported to have a positive effect on all four phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow). Theories for the results include the maintenance of circulation to the genitals and norepinephrine receptor-induced effects on the brain.
- Puncture vine (Tribulus terrestris) has a long history of traditional use in China, India, and Greece. Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding Tribulus. According to this research, Tribulus supports a healthy balance of hormones such as testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen. For this reason, Tribulus supports sexual function.
- Gentiana lutea grows wild or is cultivated in Europe, India, and North America. Gentiana lutea radix powder is a tonic herb traditionally used to support optimal functioning in all organs of the body. Gentiana has been used for centuries. It gets its name from Gentius, who was King of Illyria (a part of Greece) from 180-167 B.C. He is said to have discovered the medicinal value of this plant. The therapeutic properties of this herb are thought to be due to its rich glycoside content (Aberham A, Schwaiger S, Stuppner H, Ganzera M. "Quantitative analysis of iridoids, secoiridoids, xanthones and xanthone glycosides in Gentiana lutea L. roots by RP-HPLC and LC-MS." J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2007 Nov 5; 45(3):437-42. Epub 2007 Jul 10. PMID: 17697760).
- Muira puama is nicknamed "potency wood" by natives. Muira puama is derived from two species of small, shrubby trees in the olive family. Natives sometimes drink a beverage infused with this herb before sex to support healthy sexual desire. Studies have identified some of Muira puama's chemical compounds. Among the substances found in the herb are alkaloids, fatty acids, tannins, volatile oils, sterols, and resins. (Iwasa, J., and Y. Kimura, "Studies on the constituents of muira puama," Yakugaku Zasshi (1969), 89(8):1172-24). This herb has also been investigated specifically for its encouraging benefits for healthy female sexual desire (Waynberg J, Brewer S. "Effects of Herbal vX (Muira Puama and Ginkgo biloba) on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women." Adv Ther. 2000 Sep-Oct; 17(5):255-62. PMID: 11186145).
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) contains steroidal saparins that are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic for the female reproductive system. Sarsaparilla is also used as a tonic for sexual functions and as a rejuvenating tonic to support performance (Bucci, L. R. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72(2 Suppl):624S-636S).
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. The main constituents include glycerides, steroids, flavonoids, and volatile oil.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How Do I Use Thanda Passion Booster?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults (Female): Take 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals.
Adults (Male): We recommend Ikawe for Men™ for male partners.
Special Instructions: An additional dose is also recommended 15-30 minutes before sex.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Note: It is recommended that Thanda Passion Booster be used concurrently with fast-acting PureCalm™.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Thanda Passion Booster contains 60 capsules and will last 15-30 days based on usage (1 or 2 capsules twice daily).
- Enthusiastically recommend
5 / 5
- OH MY GOSH!!!!
5 / 5
- Changed our lives forever
5 / 5
- it works
5 / 5
- Pleasantly surprised!
5 / 5
- Seems to works along with Ikawe
5 / 5
- Haven't Felt Like This In Years!
5 / 5
- Thanda Passion Booster
5 / 5
4 / 5
- Performs as advertised
5 / 5
How has Thanda Passion Booster helped others?
“With Thanda Passion Booster, sex maybe 3 times a year has turned into 2 to 3 times a week and has saved my relationship. Thanks.”
–Maria, CO, USA
“I tried Thanda Passion Booster and my boyfriend took Ikawe for Men. Since then we can't keep our hands off each other!! Sex was good before, but now it is ten times better!! I think I will still be taking these products for many years. We definitely are two very satisfied customers!”
“My boyfriend and I had previously had a very active sex life, and it became less and less frequent. I just didn't have a drive anymore. I happened upon this website, saw the guarantee, and thought, what the heck, I'll try it. Boy am I happy I did! We now have sex at least 4-5 times a week! I feel the same way I used to. Thank you Thanda!”
–Courtney, CA, USA
“My husband and I have been married for 6 years. After my second child I just went right off sex. Most of the time I was just too tired, but it also seemed as though that part of me was gone forever. I can tell you that my husband was starting to get fed up with all the excuses! He bought me these Thanda Passion Booster capsules and I took them. To be honest, I was just taking them to make him feel happy but I did not think that they could make a difference. Was I wrong! Now my husband jokes and says that it is his turn to be tired! ”
“Do you know that I used to fake it just so that my fiancee could feel good? I know it was wrong, but I felt like I was not good enough. My friend told me about your Thanda Passion Booster and I decided to give them a try. Sex is getting better and better all the time. I have been taking the capsules for three weeks and there is a definite difference. No more faking for me!”
“My husband has been very pleased since I started taking Thanda! He says it is like it was when we were first married. I think it is even better than that!!!”
–Caroline V., USA
“I just wanted to say thank you I have only been taking Thanda for 2 days and things are much better already. Since the birth of my second son I was just not interested I couldn't feel anything. Now it is like before we had kids again. This really has helped our relationship.”
–Michelle, CT, USA
“My wife loved me but didn't feel like showing it in an intimate way. I spent years frustrated and sometimes angry. We found your web site and our lives have changed forever. The sex is like we never could have imagined but better the tender love and affection has increased exponentially. Thanda Passion Booster may have saved our marriage.”
–Joe, UT, USA
"Yes, Thanda Passion Booster works!!! I’m at work and sometimes I need to go home to my husband on break throughout the week. Thank you Native remedies for giving me my groove back!!!"
–Momma D., WA, USA
“Thanda Passion Booster capsules have lived up to their promise and I am enjoying myself again. I am going out of my way to make ‘us’ time alone with my husband...instead of avoiding him with excuses as I used to. This is everything that I expected...just like everything is working again!”
“Thanda Passion Booster really works and works quickly. You can be far from being in the "mood" and within minutes a switch is flipped and you are mentally and physically ready to go! A big help for marriage after children!”
–Kate, NJ, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.