Fatigue Fighter (1 bottle):
- Supports healthy energy levels, stamina and vitality
- Maintains existing systemic health and supports the immune system
Thyroid Assist (1 bottle):
- Supports pituitary gland production of the thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Helps maintain T3 & T4 levels already within the normal range
EcoSlim (1 bottle):
- Helps maintain healthy weight and efficient metabolism
- Reduces the desire for ‘comfort’ eating
With the Thyroid Plus ComboPack you receive a three-part approach especially formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine. This all-natural package includes three herbal remedies: Thyroid Assist, Fatigue Fighter and EcoSlim.
Fatigue Fighter is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that can be used consistently to safely support healthy energy levels, stamina and endurance. Thyroid Assist is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural thyroid remedy especially formulated to help maintain normal thyroid gland functioning and normal thyroid hormone levels. EcoSlim is a safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy especially formulated to support individuals with routine weight management and a healthy metabolism.
Get them in one complete package together – the Thyroid Plus ComboPack.
Thyroid Assist is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bladderwrack, Oatstraw, and Makandi.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) is a sea vegetable that is a prime source of iodine, an ingredient that is crucial in supporting thyroid health. It has been used medicinally for thousands of years, especially in traditional Chinese medicine. Apart from its beneficial effect on normal thyroid functioning, it is also used for healthy metabolism and can be found in many slimming remedies. Studies have investigated its support of the thyroid (Clark CD, Bassett B, Burge MR. "Effects of kelp supplementation on thyroid function in euthyroid subjects." Endocr Pract 2003; 9(5):363-369). Please note: When using kelp as a therapeutic supplement, always make sure that the kelp used is sourced by a reputable and trusted company. Kelp harvested from the beach or near the coast may be contaminated with industrial waste, sewage, lead, mercury or other toxins. Kelp used in Thyroid Assist has been harvested only from uncontaminated areas and screened for the presence of toxins and contamination.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is a well-known restorative and nerve tonic. More recently it has also been shown to be effective in supporting healthy cholesterol levels. The active ingredients in oatstraw include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds and vitamins B1, B2 and E (Connor J, Connor T, Marshall PB, et al. "The pharmacology of Avena sativa." J Pharm Pharmacol 1975; 27(2):92-98).
- Makandi (Coleus forskohlii) is a well-respected Ayurvedic remedy traditionally used to support healthy blood pressure. Clinical trials have shown that forskolin (a chemical found in coleus) acts to stimulate the thyroid (Saunier B, Dib K, Delemer B, et al. Cyclic AMP regulation of Gs protein. "Thyrotropin and forskolin increase the quantity of stimulatory guanine nucleotide-binding proteins in cultured thyroid follicles." J Biol Chem 1990; 265(32):19942-19946) (Roger PP, Servais P, Dumont JE. "Regulation of dog thyroid epithelial cell cycle by forskolin, an adenylate cyclase activator." Exp Cell Res 1990; 172:282-92).
Fatigue Fighter is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Eleuthero, Extract of Olive leaf, and Gotu kola.
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural tonic that supports energy, circulation, and natural vitality, as well as an overall systemic supporter. Siberian ginseng is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. "The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man." Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1):30-5) (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue." Psychol Med. 2004; 34(1):51-61). Ginseng extract has also been evaluated for its ability to support vitamin absorption from the diet (Caso Marasco A, Vargas Ruiz R, Salas Villagomez A, Begona Infante C. (1996). "Double-blind study of a multivitamin complex supplemented with ginseng extract.” Drugs Exp Clin Res. 22(6):323329. PMID 9034759). Ginseng extract has even been evaluated for maintaining the body's natural ability to deal with stress (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. "Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress." Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is one of the most well-respected adaptogenic energy herbs in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Active constituents of Centella asiatica are minerals such as calcium, selenium, and iron, as well as the vitamins, ascorbic acid and beta carotene. Studies have also researched the effect of Centella asiatica on healthy energy levels and stamina (Winston, D., Maimes, S. "Adaptogens: Herbs For Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief." 2007. pp. 226-7).
- Olive leaf extract (Olea europea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA. "Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves." Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462).
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients:
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis)
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine)
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis)
- Licorice (Glycorrhiza glabra)
- Centaury (Erythrea centaurium)
- Guarana (Paulina cupana)
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum minimum)
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How to Use
Thyroid Assist, Fatigue Fighter and EcoSlim can safely be taken together on a daily basis. To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.