- Relieves involuntary nervous tics and jerking
- Reduces involuntary muscle spasms
- Calms and soothes all nerve structures
- Reduces everyday nervous tension & anxiety
- Calms hyperactive children
Reduce involuntary muscle spasms, everyday nervous tension, and impulsive behavior with the Brain & Neuro Health UltraPack.
This combo features three homeopathic remedies: Tic Tamer, Triple Complex Calm Tonic, and BrightSpark.
Tic Tamer controls involuntary nervous tics and uncontrolled jerking. Triple Complex Calm Tonic relieves the effects of stress, worry, and nervous tension. And BrightSpark calms hyperactive children.
Together, these remedies provide soothing and calming support. Get them in one convenient package — the Brain & Neuro Health UltraPack.
Tic Tamer is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Chamomilla (12C), Citricidal extract, Hyoscyamus (30C), Cina (30C), and Zinc met (30C).
- Hyoscyamus (30C) is beneficial for those who tend to feel restless and often display jerky movement when they are enthusiastic or worried about something.
- Zinc met (30C) supports the absorption of minerals in the body. In addition, Zinc met acts as a nervous system tonic to soothe the nerves at night, as well as during the day.
- Cina (30C) is thought to have been named after Artemisia, the queen of Persia and renowned herbalist in the 4th century BC. It’s used homeopathically to relieve irritability, increase tolerance, and prevent outbursts.
- Chamomilla (12C) is a well-known soothing and calming homeopathic remedy to address any common nervous spasms.
- USP Purified water, USP Grain alcohol (20%) (inactive ingredient)
Triple Complex Calm Tonic
Triple Complex Calm Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ferrum phos (8X), Kali phos (6X), and Mag phos (8X).
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a homeopathic biochemic tissue salt that supports the absorption of iron in the body. The protective myelin sheath that surrounds all nerve tissue needs iron to supply this vital nutrient to the nerve cells that it encases. Iron in hemoglobin also helps keep all body tissue, including the brain, supplied with oxygen. Regular use of Ferrum phos can help prevent dizziness, headaches, and restlessness and is beneficial for those who tend to feel irritable, tense, and tired.
- Kali phos (6X) is a homeopathic brain and nerve tonic par excellence, as well as an amazing nerve nutrient. When used regularly, it helps to calm and uplift the spirit and soothe common nervous tension and everyday stress. Kali phos is the most widely recommended tissue salt for soothing worry and distress.
- Mag phos (8X) is well-known as a homeopathic painkiller. Mag phos is also beneficial to the health of the nerves. It acts as a natural antispasmodic and as a nerve and muscle relaxant. Mag phos is also frequently recommended for stress headaches.
Triple Complex Calm Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
BrightSpark is 100% homeopathic and contains the following ingredients: Hyoscyamus (30C), Arsen iod (30C), Tuberculinum (30C), Vertarum alb (30C), and Lactose.
- Hyoscyamus (30C) has been known to help relieve over-excitability, restlessness, and general disruptive behavior in hyperactive children. This remedy provides general relief from sudden, frenetic outbursts and involuntary twitching or grunting. Hyoscyamus can also benefit people who have a tendency to show foolish behavior, facial grimaces, inappropriate behavior, and fidgeting hands.
- Arsen iod (30C) is used to promote balance during temper outbursts but can also assist in suppressing annoyance when confronted with trying and frustrating circumstances. This homeopathic remedy is often recommended for people who tend to be irritable and restless, hyperactive, or excitable and impatient with sudden outbursts. There is often a history of allergic reactions or hay fever.
- Verta alb (30C) can help bring about emotional stability and soothe the nerves during tumultuous inner struggles and conflict. Homeopaths often recommend Verta alb for hyperactive children or people who tend to be critical and restless.
- Tuberculinum (30C) was traditionally used for allergy-related complaints but can also be used to soothe irritability and for those with a flustered disposition. From a homeopathic point of view, Tuberculinum is best suited to people who long for constant stimulation and change, often accompanied by destructive anger, disillusionment, irritability, and a strong sense of discontent.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Note: BrightSpark is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
Tic Tamer drops, Triple Complex Calm Tonic drops, and BrightSpark tablets can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to mood balance and support for the brain and nervous system.