- Promotes clear and undisturbed hearing
- Encourages inner ear balance
- Supports health and function of all ear structures
- Supports efficient sound conduction and conveyance
- Promotes health and balance of the nervous system
- Encourages circulatory and cardiovascular health
- Fast-acting support in a concentrated tincture
- Avoid exposure to loud noises, which can damage the sensitive structures in the ear.
- Remember that maintaining overall health will benefit all systems – including the ear.
- Maintain healthy circulation with regular exercise and a balanced diet.
- Support the health of the nervous system, as well as the joints and muscles of the head.
- Be aware that certain medications can affect the ear and cause problems in balance and hearing – even causing tinnitus. Consult your doctor if you need advice.
- Smoking has a negative effect on circulation and cardiovascular health – quit smoking if you want to promote clear hearing!
- Use natural remedies to promote the health of the ear and all its structures.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is derived from one of the oldest trees on Earth and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Its beneficial properties have only been discovered by the West during the last 20 years, where clinical studies have indicated its effectiveness in supporting the functioning of the circulatory system and improving common conditions associated with the normal aging process. It has been researched for its ability to support healthy hearing.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is often used to support health and strength in blood vessels and is also an excellent circulation tonic. Rosemary acts as an invigorating herb, promoting balanced mood and imparting energy and a zest for life.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is made from the wild oat plant and is a well-known restorative and nerve tonic. Avena sativa is also effective in maintaining healthy circulation.
- European vervain (Verbena officinalis) is well known for its ability to relieve common tension and stress and to promote balance and harmony in the nervous system, supporting feelings of wellbeing.
- Salicylicum acidum (30C) is a remedy that is indicated for those who need to support balance, clear and undisturbed hearing, as well as the health of the circulatory system.
I must thank you for such a great product – TinnaRex has really brought me the peace and quiet I thought I would never have.- Muriel
What is TinnaRex?
TinnaRex is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for promoting ear and hearing health. It is formulated as an internal remedy to support all body systems involved in helping the ear to perform its tasks of clear hearing and balance. Containing herbal ingredients, TinnaRex supports health in the ear as well as the circulatory, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
TinnaRex is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Calm Tonic™, which relieves symptoms of anxiety, stress and worry that may be experienced when hearing and ear health is jeopardized. Used together, TinnaRex and Triple Complex Calm Tonic can improve nervous system functioning and promote clear, undisturbed hearing.
Structure and functions of the ear
Ear structure can be divided into three main areas – the external ear, the middle ear (behind the eardrum) and the internal or inner ear. There are two main functions of the ear – hearing and balance. While the inner ear is responsible for both hearing and balance, the middle and external ear structures perform the task of collecting sound and conducting it to where it can be interpreted by the nervous system.
Tips for ear health:
What are the Ingredients?
TinnaRex is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ginkgo biloba, Rosemary, Oatstraw, European vervain, Salicylicum acidum (30C).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use TinnaRex?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults & Children 10+: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily.
Note: It is recommended that TinnaRex be used in conjunction with Triple Complex Calm Tonic for relief from anxiety and stress due to disturbed hearing.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Do not use concurrently with Warfarin or other blood thinning medication.
How long until I see results?
Support is generally felt within minutes of taking TinnaRex, although stubborn cases may take a little more time to respond to this excellent tonic.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning instead of just suppressing symptoms.
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure that you receive optimum results, it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and wellbeing.
How long will a bottle last?
A 60 mL bottle of TinnaRex will last approximately 80 days.
How has TinnaRex helped others?
“A friend of mine who is a loyal Native Remedies customer found yourTinnaRex remedy for me and suggested I give it a go - I certainly had nothing to lose and she has had only good experiences with your company and products. I used the remedy for several weeks and began to notice a gradual improvement. I must thank you for such a great product - it has really brought me peace and quiet I thought I would never have.”
“I am a lucky person testing TinnaRex. I have had never tested such an effective remedy. I have no more [issues]. Thank you very much.”
— Ajet M., Albania
“By chance, I found TinnaRex-- and thank God I did. I used it for ten days and I could not believe it. I have never given a testimonial in my life, but I felt the need to do this and maybe help other people who are in the same boat as me. Thanks for the help.”
“I have suffered… for twenty years. I have not had it for a long time, then suddenly it cropped up. I tried other vitamins to get rid of it, they didn't do it, so I went online and did some research and was delighted when I came upon this website and found TinnaRex. I have had great success with this product. I am on it seven weeks and it is making my life so much better. I keep taking it; I notice some times that it comes back and when I take a dosage of the drops it goes away. Thank you for giving me some enjoyment back in my life.”
— Maryann, FL, USA