What is TinnaRex?
TinnaRex is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for promoting ear and hearing health. It is formulated as an internal remedy to support all body systems involved in helping the ear to perform its tasks of clear hearing and balance. Containing herbal ingredients, TinnaRex supports health in the ear as well as the circulatory, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
TinnaRex is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Calm Tonic™.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Structure and functions of the ear
Ear structure can be divided into three main areas – the external ear, the middle ear (behind the eardrum), and the internal or inner ear. There are two main functions of the ear – hearing and balance. While the inner ear is responsible for both hearing and balance, the middle and external ear structures perform the task of collecting sound and conducting it to where it can be interpreted by the nervous system.
The natural way
Tips for ear health:
- Avoid exposure to loud noises, which can damage the sensitive structures in the ear.
- Remember that maintaining overall health will benefit all systems – including the ear.
- Maintain healthy circulation with regular exercise and a balanced diet.
- Support the health of the nervous system, as well as the joints and muscles of the head.
- Be aware that certain medications can affect the ear and cause problems in balance and hearing. Consult your doctor if you need advice.
- Smoking has a negative effect on circulation and cardiovascular health – quit smoking if you want to promote clear hearing!
- Use natural remedies to promote the health of the ear and all of its structures.
What are the ingredients?
TinnaRex is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Maidenhair tree, Rosemary, Oatstraw, European vervain.
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is derived from one of the oldest trees on Earth and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Its beneficial properties have only been discovered by the West during the last 20 years, where clinical studies have indicated its effectiveness in supporting the functioning of the circulatory system and improving common conditions associated with the normal aging process. It has been researched for its ability to support healthy hearing.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is often used to support health and strength in blood vessels and is also an excellent circulation tonic. Rosemary acts as an invigorating herb, promoting balanced mood and imparting energy and a zest for life.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is made from the wild oat plant and is a well-known restorative and nerve tonic. Avena sativa is also effective in maintaining healthy circulation.
- European vervain (Verbena officinalis) is well-known for its ability to relieve common tension and stress and to promote balance and harmony in the nervous system, supporting feelings of well-being.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use TinnaRex?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults & Children 10+: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily.
Note: It is recommended that TinnaRex be used in conjunction with Triple Complex Calm Tonic for relief from anxiety and stress due to disturbed hearing.
Caution: Do not use concurrently with Warfarin or other blood thinning medication. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of TinnaRex will last approximately 80 days.
- Stopped the ringing completely
5 / 5
- Thank God!
5 / 5
- Unbelievable improvement for me
5 / 5
- Jury is still out on Tinnarex
1 / 5
- This product amazed me
5 / 5
How has TinnaRex helped others?
"A friend of mine who is a loyal Native Remedies customer found your TinnaRex remedy for me and suggested I give it a go - I certainly had nothing to lose and she has had only good experiences with your company and products. I used the remedy for several weeks and began to notice a gradual improvement. I must thank you for such a great product - it has really brought me peace and quiet I thought I would never have."
"I am a lucky person testing TinnaRex. I have had never tested such an effective remedy. I have no more [issues]. Thank you very much."
–Ajet M., Albania
"By chance, I found TinnaRex - and thank God I did. I used it for ten days and I could not believe it. I have never given a testimonial in my life, but I felt the need to do this and maybe help other people who are in the same boat as me. Thanks for the help."
"...I went online and did some research and was delighted when I came upon this website and found TinnaRex. I have had great success with this product. I am on it seven weeks and it is making my life so much better...Thank you for giving me some enjoyment back in my life."
–Maryann, FL, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.