What is TMJ Ease?
TMJ Ease is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of jaw pain and tension.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, TMJ Ease temporarily relieves clenching and cracking of the jaw as well as provide relief from TMJ pain without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
TMJ Ease is also a great complementary remedy to herbal PureCalm™.
TMJ Ease is taken internally and helps temporarily maintain healthy jaw functioning for TMJ help by restoring the body’s balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, it is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
There are several TMJ remedies that naturally ease the discomfort associated with TMJ, including stretching your neck regularly and applying pressure to your jaw. Keep stress levels low by participating in relaxation therapy and sleep on your back in order to avoid pressure on your face at night also provide TMJ relief.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference in alleviating TMJ pain, jaw tension and soreness without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
TMJ Ease is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Baptisia tinctoria: great muscular soreness, muscles of jaw rigid, strong sensation of pain and muscular stiffness.
- Calcarea fluorica: hard swelling on the jaw, toothache if food touches it.
- Causticum: pain in facial bones.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum: pain in bones of face, hypersensitivity of the nervous system, hypersensitivity to pain and being touched.
- Hypericum perforatum: toothache, pains made unbearable by the way they move along the nerve.
- Ignatia amara: twitching of muscles of the face and lips, marked hyperethesia of all organs and senses.
- Kalmia latifolia: pains which strike like lightening and follow nerve paths from the center outwards.
- Nux vomica: jaws contracted, toothache worse for cold, hypersensitive, general hyperactivity of referred reflexes.
- Phytolacca decandra: teeth clenched, bony pains which finish as fast as they start.
- Rhus toxicodendron: heavy head, painful articular stiffness relieved by motion.
- Sanguinaria canadensis: flushed, pain extends in all directions from upper jaw.
- Symphytum officinale: discomfort comes down bone of nose, irritation of inferior maxillary bone, hard, red, swelling.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use TMJ Ease?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
TMJ Ease is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
For additional support, it is recommended that TMJ Ease be used concurrently with PureCalm.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of TMJ Ease is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- Clicking & pain in my jaw
4 / 5
- Grinding was such an issue
5 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.