What is TMJ Ease?
TMJ Ease is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve neuralgia and facial pains of the jaw and soothe rigid jaw muscles in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, TMJ Ease is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that relieves facial neuralgia and provides symptomatic relief of TMJ such as inflammation, chronic clenching and cracking of the jaw without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
TMJ Ease is also a great complementary remedy to herbal PureCalm™ as it quickly relieves anxiety, nervousness and stress which can exacerbate symptoms of TMJ. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach can calm emotional and physical tension, helping to balance emotions when experiencing clenching, inflammation and rigidity of the jaw.
TMJ Ease is taken internally and helps maintain healthy jaw functioning by restoring the body’s balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, TMJ Ease is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The stress behind TMJ
Temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, occurs when stress builds up in the jaw joint as a result of it being overworked and disjointed. This can be due to constant jaw clenching or teeth grinding (typically at night while you are asleep), poor posture, diet or sleep patterns, an abundance of stress, or other medical conditions such as arthritis or a previous jaw fracture.
TMJ can affect anyone, but typically women under 40 are more susceptible to the disorder. Symptoms can range from mild to severe, with some people experiencing neck pain, stiffness or aching in the jaw area while others may have clicking or difficulty opening or closing the mouth, making it extremely challenging to eat, drink or even speak.
TMJ Ease is a homeopathic remedy based on a holistic approach to health that addresses the underlying causes of an illness or disorder, in this case TMJ, by relieving jaw tension, rigidity and lockjaw to overcome the symptoms naturally.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, TMJ Ease alleviates conditions such as TMJ and facial neuralgia as they occur – helping to reduce the pain, inflammation and stiffness associated with them.
The natural way
Luckily, TMJ rarely requires extreme measures like surgery to fix the problem. Because the disorder targets the jaw muscle and not the bone, it can often times be treated with the help of a mouthpiece or physical therapy, although both options can be costly. Dentists may prescribe painkillers to ease the discomfort associated with TMJ, but these can cause dangerous side effects as well as the risk of addiction.
There are several ways to naturally ease the discomfort associated with TMJ, including stretching your neck regularly and applying pressure to your jaw. To prevent the pain from reoccurring, keep stress levels low by participating in relaxation therapy and sleep on your back in order to avoid pressure on your face at night.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference in alleviating jaw tension and soreness without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
TMJ Ease is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Baptisia tinctoria, Calcarea fluorica, Causticum, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Hypericum perforatum, Ignatia amara, Kalmia latifolia, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Rhus toxicodendron, Sanguinaria canadensis, Symphytum officinale. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
- Baptisia tinctoria is a homeopathic remedy that relieves rigid muscles of the jaw and a flushed red face.
- Calcarea fluorica is a specific remedy for relieving hard swelling on and under the jaw, as well as jaw tension related to anxiety. This homeopathic remedy is often recommended to treat conditions related to the bones, teeth and joints – which makes it a good remedy for TMJ.
- Causticum is a homeopathic remedy for relieving neuralgic, tearing and drawing pains, and preventing facial neuralgia and paralysis. Causticum also relieves pain in the right cheekbone.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum is used to relieve inflammation and swelling in the face and cheeks, as well as drawing and tearing pains beginning in the cheeks and extending to the ears and temples. Hepar sulph is particularly helpful for pain in the bones of the face, and can alleviate shooting pain that occurs in the jaw when opening the mouth.
- Hypericum perforatum, a homeopathic preparation of St. John’s wort, relieves tension and tearing in the cheek and prevents lockjaw.
- Ignatia amara relieves nervous twitching and spasmodic clenching of the jaw (lockjaw), as well as violent pain and sensitivity to the touch. There is often a need to yawn and sigh frequently as well as sharp, spasmodic pains in the head and facial numbness. People who benefit from Ignatia often find it very difficult to separate from partners following the breakup of a relationship.
- Kalmia latifolia greatly relieves stitching and tearing in the bones of the jaw and face. It is also used to relieve facial neuralgia that is worse on the right side.
- Nux vomica relieves irritability and excessive sensitivity depicted in drawn facial expressions. This remedy is beneficial for tearing and drawing pains in the face, and is helpful for distortion of the mouth, movement of the jaw from side to side and spasmodic, clenching jaws. Nux vomica also relieves jerking, shooting pains and boring in the teeth and jaw, along with tearing in the teeth extending to the head through the bones of the face.
- Phytolacca decandra is a homeopathic remedy which has a strong affinity with the glands and pain in the throat when swallowing. It is also recommended for relieving clenched teeth, muscular rigidity and twitching. This remedy also reduces pain in the upper jaw, and the irresistible inclination to bite teeth together.
- Rhus toxicodendron is used to greatly relieve drawing and burning in the cheekbones, as well as a convulsed, disfigured face, such as Bell’s Palsey. It reduces cramp-like pains and spasmodic pains in the jaw-joint when at rest and when moving the jaw with cracking occurring on the least amount of movement. Rhus toxicodendron is also beneficial in relieving the constant desire to yawn until it seems as though the jaw might break.
- Sanguinaria canadensis relieves neuralgia pain in the upper jaw, along with shooting, burning pains that cause an individual to hold their head tightly. This remedy is also used to relieve twitching of the cheeks toward the eyes, articulation stiffness of the jaw, and fullness and tenderness behind the angles of the jaw.
- Symphytum officinale is a homeopathic remedy that relieves inflammation of the bones (particularly the facial bones) and greatly reduces pricking, sticking and jagging pains, such as that experienced with facial neuralgia.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use TMJ Ease?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support in relieving anxiety and tension associated with TMJ, it is recommended that TMJ Ease be used concurrently with PureCalm.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of TMJ Ease, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of TMJ Ease is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.