Ease jaw pain and the anxiety associated with it! Get the TMJ Relief ComboPack, a selection of two homeopathic and herbal remedies for a dual modality approach to releasing jaw rigidity and clenching while reducing anxiety, stress and worry often accompanied by TMJ.
This 100% natural combo features TMJ Ease and PureCalm.
TMJ Ease is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve facial pains of the jaw and soothe rigid jaw muscles in children and adults. TMJ Ease relieves facial neuralgia and provides symptomatic relief of TMJ such as inflammation, chronic clenching and cracking of the jaw without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
For additional support and to quickly alleviate stress and tension which can aggravate TMJ symptoms, PureCalm a 100% safe, non-addictive herbal remedy that has been specially formulated to soothe nervous tension and balance emotions, providing fast-acting symptom relief for anxiety and panic attacks.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in relieving stress and anxiety while naturally easing the symptoms of TMJ. Get them in one complete package — the TMJ Relief ComboPack.
TMJ Ease is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Baptisia tinctoria, Calcarea fluorica, Causticum, Hepar sulphuris calcareum, Hypericum perforatum, Ignatia amara, Kalmia latifolia, Nux vomica, Phytolacca decandra, Rhus toxicodendron, Sanguinaria canadensis, Symphytum officinale. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
- Baptisia tinctoria is a homeopathic remedy that relieves rigid muscles of the jaw and a flushed red face.
- Calcarea fluorica is a specific remedy for relieving hard swelling on and under the jaw, as well as jaw tension related to anxiety. This homeopathic remedy is often recommended to treat conditions related to the bones, teeth and joints – which makes it a good remedy for TMJ.
- Causticum is a homeopathic remedy for relieving neuralgic, tearing and drawing pains, and preventing facial neuralgia and paralysis. Causticum also relieves pain in the right cheekbone.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum is used to relieve inflammation and swelling in the face and cheeks, as well as drawing and tearing pains beginning in the cheeks and extending to the ears and temples. Hepar sulph is particularly helpful for pain in the bones of the face, and can alleviate shooting pain that occurs in the jaw when opening the mouth.
- Hypericum perforatum, a homeopathic preparation of St. John’s Wort, is a homeopathic remedy that relieves tension and tearing in the cheek and prevents lockjaw.
- Ignatia amara relieves nervous twitching and spasmodic clenching of the jaw (lockjaw), as well as violent pain and sensitivity to the touch. There is often a need to yawn and sigh frequently as well as sharp, spasmodic pains in the head and facial numbness. People who benefit from Ignatia often find it very difficult to separate from partners following the breakup of a relationship.
- Kalmia latifolia greatly relieves stitching and tearing in the bones of the jaw and face. It is also used to relieve facial neuralgia that is worse on the right side.
- Nux vomica relieves irritability and excessive sensitivity depicted in drawn facial expressions. This remedy is beneficial for tearing and drawing pains in the face, and is helpful for distortion of the mouth, movement of the jaw from side to side and spasmodic, clenching jaws. Nux vomica also relieves jerking, shooting pains and boring in the teeth and jaw, along with tearing in the teeth extending to the head through the bones of the face.
- Phytolacca decandra is a homeopathic remedy which has a strong affinity with the glands and pain in the throat when swallowing. It is also recommended for relieving clenched teeth, muscular rigidity and twitching. This remedy also reduces pain in the upper jaw, and the irresistible inclination to bite teeth together.
- Rhus toxicodendron is used to greatly relieve drawing and burning in the cheekbones, as well as a convulsed, disfigured face, such as Bell’s Palsey. It reduces cramp-like pains and spasmodic pains in the jaw-joint when at rest and when moving the jaw with cracking occurring on the least amount of movement. Rhus toxicodendron is also beneficial in relieving the constant desire to yawn until it seems as though the jaw might break.
- Sanguinaria canadensis relieves neuralgia pain in the upper jaw, along with shooting, burning pains that cause an individual to hold their head tightly. This remedy is also used to relieve twitching of the cheeks toward the eyes, articulation stiffness of the jaw, and fullness and tenderness behind the angles of the jaw.
- Symphytum officinale is a homeopathic remedy that relieves inflammation of the bones (particularly the facial bones) and greatly reduces pricking, sticking and jagging pains, such as that experienced with facial neuralgia.
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.).
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It’s best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic for supporting the nervous system (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.).
How To Use
TMJ Ease spray and PureCalm drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together as part of a complete approach to relief from TMJ symptoms and the stress caused by them.