- Relieves symptoms of black toenail fungus and white toenail fungus
- Relieves discoloration and swelling
- Reduces pain associated with toenail fungus
- Promotes clear, healthy, smooth nails
- Absorbs into the skin around the nail immediately
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus dulcis) has been used as an antibacterial and a balm for chapped skin due to its high protein content, and is easily absorbed into nails and skin. Prunus dulcis is beneficial for cooling overheated or agitated skin, thus making it ideal for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dry, itchy or inflamed skin. Prunus dulcis contains essential fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, which are known to reduce inflammation.
- DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide) has been used to decrease pain and relieve inflammation, bunions, calluses and toenail fungus. DMSO is easily absorbed into the skin and nails, making it an ideal remedy for treating fungal infections, including toenail fungus.
- Oregano leaf essential oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses, including the ability to kill fungus, and is well known for its antibacterial and antiseptic effects. One component of Oregano oil, Thymol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins.
- Tea tree leaf essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin (Enshaieh, S., Jooya, A., Siadat, A. H., and Iraji, F. "The efficacy of 5% topical tea tree oil gel in mild to moderate acne vulgaris: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study." Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2007; 73(1):22-25) (Koh, K. J., Marshman, G., and Hart, P. H. "Tea tree oil reduces histamine-induced skin inflammation." Br J Dermatol. 2002; 147(6):1212-1217). Tea tree oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin, and has been helpful for toenail fungus infections.
- Clove bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata) is a known antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antiviral. Eugenia caryophyllata has been used as a helpful anti-inflammatory and a remedy for skin conditions.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil (Cinnamomum zeylancium) has been shown to have powerful antimicrobial properties. Research has found that Cinnamon leaf oil is successful in fighting the typhus bacillus, and that the oil creates an environment that makes it impossible for viruses to live in.
What is Toenail Fungus Zapper?
Toenail Fungus Zapper is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to relieve symptoms of black toenail fungus and white toenail fungus. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Toenail Fungus Zapper has been used for many years to safely and effectively reduce the symptoms associated with toenail fungus including discoloration, yellow toenails and swelling, and speed up the healing process. Toenail Fungus Zapper should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of liver damage and other side effects.
One of the key ingredients in Toenail Fungus Zapper, DMSO, a sulfur-based carrier, facilitates rapid absorption directly into the skin around the nail, getting to work on toenail fungus fast. DMSO dissolves oils and absorbs immediately, carrying all of the beneficial ingredients in Toenail Fungus Zapper with it through the skin to address the toenail fungus quickly. This is especially significant when compared to conventional toenail fungus topical remedies, which usually require a period of time (up to several hours) before the solution is completely absorbed.
Toenail Fungus Zapper is also a great complementary remedy to Nail-Rx™, which supports the health of the nail bed for beautiful, clear nails. Taken together, Toenail Fungus Zapper and Nail-Rx can safely and effectively relieve symptoms of toenail fungus, such as discoloration, and promote healthy, smooth nails.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Fungal infections of the nail can form due to a variety of reasons. Some of the most common ways to contract toenail fungus are by wearing constricting, non-breathable shoes or socks, allowing bare feet to come in contact with a warm, moist environment (i.e. a locker room or public shower floor), or damaging the foot, causing a bruise to form under the nail. Toenail fungus can also be more susceptible to those who suffer from poor circulation or a weak immune system.
Unfortunately, our toenails provide the perfect breeding grounds for fungus, acting as a protective shield that allows it to thrive. Once nail fungus (also referred to as Onychomycosis or Tinea unguium) begins to grow, symptoms such as nail discoloration (usually appearing as a yellow or brown hue), brittleness, swelling, pain, itchiness and redness along the nail bed become apparent, making for an uncomfortable and unsightly condition.
The natural way
Over-the-counter nail fungus medicines, while powerful initially, can sometimes produce unwanted side effects.
Natural remedies have been used for many years to fight toenail fungus infections, relieving the symptoms associated with them and reducing the likelihood of the fungus returning.
A lot can also be done to naturally prevent toenail fungus from occurring. It is important to practice good hygiene by washing feet thoroughly in the shower and drying them completely afterward. When wearing sneakers, protect feet with cotton socks to increase ventilation and keep feet cool and dry. Never share shoes or socks with others and always keep nails trimmed.
What are the ingredients?
Toenail Fungus Zapper contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Sweet almond oil, DMSO, and Essential oils of Oregano leaf, Tea tree leaf, Clove bud, Cinnamon leaf.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies topical products never contain any parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. They do not contain animal products, artificial colors or preservatives, and are never tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Toenail Fungus Zapper?
Adults & Children 12+: Apply a small amount to nail area 1-3 times daily.
Caution: For external use only. Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
It is recommended that Toenail Fungus Zapper be used concurrently with Nail-Rx for additional support in relieving toenail fungus symptoms and promoting healthy, clear nails.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. Typically, mildly infected nails will take a few weeks to start regrowing and show improvement, while large, considerably infected toenails may take up to a year to heal. Filing nails down will increase recovery time. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Toenail Fungus Zapper (1 fl oz) will last approximately 30 days depending on dosage and frequency of use.