With the Urinary Health ComboPack you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features two popular remedies: UTI-Clear and Triple Complex UT Tonic.
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system.
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve urinary burning and frequent urination.
Get them in one convenient package — the Urinary Health ComboPack.
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bearberry leaf, Bilberry, Buchu, Oatstraw, St. John’s wort, Lemon balm, Echinacea, and Yarrow.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and entire urinary tract system (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy.” Scott.Med J 1998; 43(6):189-191.).
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils that are rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965; 130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2, D and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic
- Billberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Ferrum phos (8X)
- Nat phos (6X)
- Kali sulph (6X)
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Triple Complex UT Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How To Use
UTI-Clear drops and Triple Complex UT Tonic drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis.
To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the How to Use section on the individual product pages.