With the Urinary Health ComboPack you receive a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine. This 100% natural combo features two popular remedies: UTI-Clear and Triple Complex UT Tonic.
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system.
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve urinary burning and frequent urination.
Get them in one convenient package — the Urinary Health ComboPack.
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bearberry leaf, Bilberry, Buchu, Oatstraw, St. John’s wort, Lemon balm, Echinacea, and Yarrow.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and entire urinary tract system (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy.” Scott.Med J 1998; 43(6):189-191.).
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils that are rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965; 130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2, D and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic
- Billberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Ferrum phos 8X HPUS, Kali sulph 6X HPUS, Nat phos 6X HPUS.
- Ferrum phos 8X HPUS: remedy for feverish conditions; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Nat phos 6X HPUS: where there is an excess of acidity in the system; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; acid neutralizing tissue salt.
- Kali sulph 6X HPUS: carrier of oxygen to cells; in the blood and is an essential constituent of hemoglobin which carries oxygen to all parts of the body; oxygen exchanger, supplying tissues with oxygen.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How to Use
UTI-Clear drops and Triple Complex UT Tonic drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis.
To review directions on how to use each of these products, please visit the 'How to Use' section on the individual product pages.
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.