- Addresses painful urination (dysuria)
- Reduces blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Normalizes cloudy urine
- Relieves the frequent need to urinate
- Addresses inability to urinate despite the urge
- Relieves back pain
- Reduces fever & malaise (general discomfort)
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and act as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and the entire urinary tract system. (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy". Scott.Med J 1998;43(6):189-191.)
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin. (Larsson B, Jonasson A, Fianu S. "Prophylactic effect of UVA-E in women with recurrent cystitis: a preliminary report". Current Therapeutic Research 1993;53(4):441-443.) Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results. (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975;27:305–314).
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning. (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965;130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. The active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2 and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 – 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).)
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic. (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999;6(1):1-6).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
UTI-Clear has changed the quality of my life. For about 7 years I have suffered with urinary tract infections… I have not had one urinary tract infection since I began taking this product. Thank you, it has changed my life in every area.-Ann, NY, USA
What is UTI-Clear?
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections (cystitis & urethritis). Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, UTI-Clear has been used for many years to safely and effectively relieve painful urination and burning, as well as reducing cloudiness and blood in the urine, all without the dependency on prescription antibiotics.
UTI-Clear contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in normalizing the urgency and frequency of urination, as well as relieving back pain. This 100% natural remedy also reduces fever and the malaise (general discomfort) experienced with recurring UTIs.
Herbal UTI-Clear is a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex UT Tonic™, a tissue salt remedy to improve bladder and urinary functioning by restoring balance at the cellular level. Taken together, this herbal + homeopathic approach can safely and effectively provide the best results and manage symptoms of bladder irritation, urinary burning and frequent urination due to bladder infection or UTI.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
UTI-Clear can make all the difference without the risk of serious side effects. In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, UTI-Clear helps improve the health and functioning of the urinary tract and bladder for fewer UTIs and reduced dependency on antibiotics!
Go with the flow! More on urinary tract infections
Infections of the urinary tract are extremely common, accounting for more than 8 million doctor's visits a year. Approximately 8-10 million people in the USA develop a UTI each year including men, women and children. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) usually occur when bacteria enter the opening of the urethra and multiply in the urinary tract, which includes the kidneys, bladder and urethra.
Infections in Women: Women are more prone to UTIs, probably because they have shorter urethras which therefore pass bacteria into the urinary tract more easily. Statistics show that one in five women will develop a UTI during her lifetime. Some women are prone to recurring infections.
Infections in Men: Men are not as prone to UTIs but infections are still common. While men develop infections less frequently than women, their infections tend to be more severe. UTIs in men are often caused by an obstruction (e.g. a urinary stone) or an enlarged prostate.
The natural way
Once a UTI has been diagnosed, most conventional doctors choose antibiotics for treatment. Although antibiotics have their place, the frequency of antibiotic use for UTIs is concerning as bacteria can build up a resistance to the treatment. Frequent antibiotic usage will also affect your immune system functioning, which is needed to ward off future infections.
The naturopathic approach takes a more holistic look at the individual and takes into account diet, lifestyle, personality type, surroundings and emotional factors. Natural remedies are used to gently and effectively relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections and use many natural herbs which are extremely effective in the treatment and prevention of UTIs. Some of these have been used for centuries and many have been subjected to clinical trials which prove their effectiveness.
Using the knowledge and experience of experts in the field of natural and indigenous medicine, Native Remedies has developed a unique formula containing a total of seven therapeutic herbs, specially selected to relieve the symptoms of a urinary tract infection and improve the health and functioning of the urinary system.
What ingredients does UTI-Clear contain?
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Buchu, Bearberry leaf, Yarrow, Lemon balm, Oatstraw, St. John's wort, Echinacea, Bilberry.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use UTI-Clear?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, and sip slowly. Alternatively, hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily for 5-7 days
Special instructions: After completing the initial dosage of 5-7 days, UTI-Clear may be taken 1-2 times daily for maintenance and preventative purposes. Also, drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to assist with flushing out the urinary tract.
Caution: It's not recommended to take this product with any pharmaceutical medication without first consulting with a doctor. Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. For additional bladder and urinary tract support or if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex UT Tonic™ or BladderWell™ to safely relieve irritation, burning and frequent urination.
How long until I see results?
Due to the fast-acting tincture formula, just a few drops of UTI-Clear in a little water will show results within about 24 hours.
Continued use over a period of 3-5 days will completely clear the symptoms of most bacterial UTIs without the use of antibiotics and without compromising your immune system.
Use consistently and drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of UTI-Clear at the full adult dosage of 0.50 mL three times daily will last approximately 40 days.
How has UTI-Clear helped others?
“I am not the type of person to write a testimonial, but feel compelled to do so because of how UTI-Clear has changed the quality of my life. For about 7 years I have suffered with urinary tract infections and could not understand why I chronically had these while other women I know never did. I could not maintain a regular sex life because of this problem. Last year I was on antibiotics 8 times for urinary tract infections. The gynecologist who was prescribing these told me I must go to an urologist to begin considering surgery. I began to do research about why some women chronically have UTI's and others do not, when I came across nativeremedies.com. I immediately ordered the UTI-Clear. It has been about 7 months and I have not had one urinary tract infection since I began taking this product. Thank you, it has changed my life in every area.”
- Ann, NY, USA
"When I ordered UTI-Clear for the first time a few months ago, I got just one bottle because I really didn't expect it to work. Having tried so many other natural remedies that failed, I just didn't believe a product existed that could eliminate my recurring UTIs. Well, I'm a believer. I've suffered from UTIs for more than 5 years. Doctors prescribed a preventative antibiotic which did work, but I really hated the idea of taking antibiotics so frequently. UTI-Clear must be taken as directed to work but if you follow the simple instructions, it works. It did for me. I've told my friends and family about this product and I'm very thankful to have found it. By the way, I've since purchased 4 additional bottles and they've all worked exactly the same, unlike other products where the first bottle is better than the rest.”
- A.H., GA, USA
“When I got a major UTI last year, my first move was to go to the ER. I was in so much pain, I needed a fix. But they gave me heavy-duty antibiotics and I felt tired and weak for months after that... and my UTI kept coming back. I also got a couple of yeast infections because of the imbalance the antibiotics had created in my body. I bought UTI-Clear as a last resort and started feeling better as soon as the first day. After 3 days, I was better than I had been in months! I've been on UTI-Clear for 6 months. I just take UTI-Clear once a week for prevention and it just works!!!”
- Anne, NY, USA
“I have never before felt compelled to write a testimonial, but UTI-Clear actually worked! I had two UTIs in two months, and a frustrating third trip to the doctor after the antibiotics didn't clear up the second one, so finally I broke down and bought this product as a last minute resort. I hated the thought of flooding my body with too many antibiotics, and was terrified of developing immunity. About another month after my second UTI cleared up, I got yet another one. Instead of going to the doctor, I tried using UTI-Clear (but I have to admit I had very little faith in the product). The first two days I noticed very little difference, but beginning the third day of taking the recommended dosage, all of my symptoms cleared. I stopped using UTI-Clear after five days, and the symptoms did not reappear. I held my breath for another week or so, but my infection seemed to be completely gone. It has been over a month and a half since I used UTI-Clear, and everything has been fine. Thank you for this product. It worked better than I ever expected, and I will absolutely continue using it when necessary.”
- Chrissy, NC, USA
"I'M IN SHOCK AND AWE! I was very skeptical, of course, when reading the website. But something in me just said try it. I had a bladder infection (the kind where it feels like you're peeing fire). I ordered UTI-Clear (thank God for next day air shipping). I followed the directions and BAM it’s gone... gone with no antibiotics (antibiotics really screw up my stomach).WOW it really really worked. I'm telling everyone I know about this site. I do not know the owner or anyone that works for this company. I have nothing to gain and no I'm not even getting paid for my testimonial. I just want to spread my good news. Thank you Native Remedies!!!"
- Barbara, PA, USA