Thank you for this product. It worked better than I ever expected, and I will absolutely continue using it…-Chrissy, NC, USA
What is UTI-Clear?
UTI-Clear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to safely support ongoing health and systemic balance in the urinary system. The formula contains a selection of herbs known to support the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract, promoting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system for normal urine flow and sustained urinary tract and bladder health.
Used regularly, UTI-Clear helps maintain the healthy functioning of the urinary system, balanced urine flow, suitable pH in the bladder, consistent elimination of toxins, and routine, healthy performance. UTI-Clear can make all the difference in urinary tract health without compromising health and without the risk of serious side effects.
Herbal UTI-Clear is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex UT Tonic™, a tissue salt remedy to temporarily relieve bladder irritation, urinary burning and frequent urination.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists
Go with the flow! More on urinary tract infections
The urinary system is designed to clean out any harmful pathogens in the system, as sterile urine flowing from the bladder usually helps to wash bacteria out of the body. Bacteria may enter the urethra due to poor hygiene, during sexual intercourse, or due to the use of a catheter. This can lead to a urinary tract infection.
Therefore, it is very important that healthy urine flow is maintained and that the urinary system is kept functioning at optimal performance. Good hygiene methods and a healthy lifestyle can certainly help to keep the urinary tract system and bladder healthy, but there are times when a little extra help is required.
The natural way
There are many ways to naturally support urinary system health. Drinking at least eight glasses of water a day can flush bacteria out of the urinary tract, helping to keep it cleansed. Wearing cotton underwear can be another way to help support bladder hygiene.
In addition, natural remedies have been used to support the solid health of the bladder and urinary system, maintaining healthy and efficient urine flow and pH balance. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of natural remedies to support the healthy functioning of the bladder and urinary tract system.
What are the ingredients?
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Buchu, Bearberry leaf, Yarrow, Lemon balm, Oatstraw, St. John's wort, Echinacea, Bilberry.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and act as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and the entire urinary tract system. (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy". Scott.Med J 1998;43(6):189-191.)
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin. Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on supporting health and immune system functioning (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965;130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. The active ingredients include saponins; flavonoids; minerals; alkaloids; steroidal compounds; and vitamins B1, B2 and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for supporting the mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials.
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used to promote immune system health.
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex which supports the releasing of toxins from the body.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use UTI-Clear?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, and sip slowly. Alternatively, hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily for 5-7 days.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily for 5-7 days
Special instructions: After completing the initial dosage of 5-7 days, UTI-Clear may be taken 1-2 times daily for bladder and urinary tract health. Also, drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to assist with flushing out the urinary tract.
Caution: It's not recommended to take this product with any pharmaceutical medication without first consulting with a doctor. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of UTI-Clear at the full adult dosage of 0.50 mL three times daily will last approximately 40 days.
How has UTI-Clear helped others?
“I am not the type of person to write a testimonial, but feel compelled to do so because of how UTI-Clear has changed the quality of my life. When I came across nativeremedies.com. I immediately ordered the UTI-Clear. Thank you, it has changed my life in every area.”
–Ann, NY, USA
"When I ordered UTI-Clear for the first time a few months ago, I got just one bottle because I really didn't expect it to work. Having tried so many other natural remedies that failed, I just didn't believe a product like this existed. Well, I'm a believer. UTI-Clear must be taken as directed to work but if you follow the simple instructions, it works. It did for me. I've told my friends and family about this product and I'm very thankful to have found it. By the way, I've since purchased 4 additional bottles and they've all worked exactly the same, unlike other products where the first bottle is better than the rest.”
–A.H., GA, USA
“I bought UTI-Clear as a last resort and started feeling better as soon as the first day. After 3 days, I was better than I had been in months! I've been on UTI-Clear for 6 months. I just take UTI-Clear once a week for prevention and it just works!!!”
–Anne, NY, USA
“I have never before felt compelled to write a testimonial, but UTI-Clear actually worked! I broke down and bought this product as a last minute resort. After a few days of taking the recommended dosage, all of my symptoms cleared. I stopped using UTI-Clear after five days, and the symptoms did not reappear. It has been over a month and a half since I used UTI-Clear, and everything has been fine. Thank you for this product. It worked better than I ever expected, and I will absolutely continue using it when necessary.”
–Chrissy, NC, USA
"I'M IN SHOCK AND AWE! I was very skeptical, of course, when reading the website. But something in me just said try it. I ordered UTI-Clear and followed the directions and BAM.WOW it really really worked. I'm telling everyone I know about this site. I do not know the owner or anyone that works for this company. I have nothing to gain and no I'm not even getting paid for my testimonial. I just want to spread my good news. Thank you Native Remedies!!!"
–Barbara, PA, USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.