- Contains UTI-Clear™ and Triple Complex UT Tonic™ (1 of each)
- Relieves symptoms of bladder or urinary tract infections
- Relieves frequent urination and burning sensations
- Addresses painful urination (dysuria)
- Reduces blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Improves long-term bladder and urinary tract functioning
Relieve bladder irritation and improve the health and functioning of your urinary system. Get the Urinary Health ComboPack.
This 100% natural combo features two popular remedies for a dual modality approach to relieving symptoms of bladder or urinary tract infections and improving the long-term functioning of both systems: UTI-Clear and Triple Complex UT Tonic.
UTI-Clear, a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy, relieves symptoms of urinary tract infections (cystitis and urethritis) by normalizing the urgency and frequency of urination, relieving painful urination and burning and reducing cloudiness and blood in the urine.
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a safe, non-addictive FDA-registered OTC medicine containing 100% homeopathic ingredients specially selected to soothe an irritated bladder and urinary tract due to a bladder infection or UTI. It works to improve long-term bladder and urinary functioning for lasting relief from bladder infections and UTIs by restoring balance at the cellular level.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in the symptomatic relief of bladder and urinary tract infections and long-term support that improves the health and functioning of the bladder and urinary tract. Get them in one convenient package — the Urinary Health ComboPack.
UTI-Clear is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bearberry leaf, Bilberry, Buchu, Oatstraw, St. John’s wort, Lemon balm, Echinacea, and Yarrow.
- Buchu (Agathosma betulina) has been used by the natives of the Western Cape of Southern Africa for many centuries. Buchu has been used traditionally to help cleanse the urinary tract and acts as a natural tonic, helping to flush out and cleanse the bladder and entire urinary tract system (Simpson, D. "Buchu--South Africa's amazing herbal remedy.” Scott.Med J 1998; 43(6):189-191.).
- Bearberry leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) has historically been used as a traditional remedy for the cleansing and purification of the urinary tract and contains the glycoside, arbutin (Larsson B, Jonasson A, Fianu S. "Prophylactic effect of UVA-E in women with recurrent cystitis: a preliminary report.” Current Therapeutic Research 1993;53(4):441-443.). Two studies evaluated the urine of people who were taking uva ursi and found positive results (European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy. Uvae Ursi Folium (bearberry leaf). Exeter, UK: ESCOP. 1996–1997:2. Monographs on the Medicinal Uses of Plant Drugs, Fascicule 5. Kedzia B, Wrocinski T, Mrugasiewicz K, et al. Antibacterial action of urine containing arbutin metabolic products. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 1975; 27:305–314).
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils that are rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents. Yarrow can therefore be beneficial in supporting a healthy systemic environment within the bladder and urinary system.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is indigenous to the Eastern Mediterranean region but is widespread throughout Africa. Its active ingredients include volatile oil (including citronella), tannins, flavonoids, tocopherols and choline. Studies have confirmed its beneficial effects on health and immune system functioning (Kucera LS, Cohen RA, Herrmann EC Jr. Antiviral activities of extracts of the lemon balm plant. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1965; 130(1):474-482).
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Active ingredients include saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2, D and E. All these ingredients are beneficial in supporting the immune system.
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum) is well-known for its tonic effect on mood and has also been shown to have other health benefits in a number of clinical trials (Axarlis S, Mentis A, Demetzos C, Mitaku S, Skaltsounis AL, Marselos M, Malamas M. Antiviral In vitro activity of Hypericum perforatum l. extract on the human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) Phytotherapy Research, Volume 12, Issue 7 , Pages 507 – 511; Meruelo, Daniel, et al., "Therapeutic agents with dramatic antiretroviral activity and little toxicity at effective doses: Aromatic polycyclic diones hypericin and pseudohypericin," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., USA, vol. 85 (Jul. 1988).).
- Narrow-leaved purple coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia) has traditionally been used as an immune system tonic (Brinkeborn RM, Shah DV, Degenring FH. Echinaforce and other Echinacea fresh plant preparations in the treatment of the common cold. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial. Phytomedicine. 1999; 6(1):1-6).
- Billberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides, a potent bioflavonoid complex with antioxidant properties.
Triple Complex UT Tonic
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lactose, Ferrum phos (8X), Kali sulph (6X), and Nat phos (6X).
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a constituent of hemoglobin in red blood cells that helps to distribute oxygen around the body. Ferrum phos is derived from iron phosphate and, in biochemic circles, it’s also known as the first aid salt. During pregnancy, ferrum phos can lessen wobbly tummies and ease urine dribbles. These symptoms are often experienced by pregnant women due to pressure on the bladder.
- Nat phos (6X) is a tissue salt that is derived from sodium phosphate and that acts on a cellular level to maintain pH balance in the body.
- Kali sulph (6X) is involved in oxygenating the cells and tissues of the body, maintaining optimum performance to assist with maintaining the strength of the immune system. As it helps carry oxygen to the skin and glands, it is also beneficial for circulation. Kali sulph, derived from potassium sulphate, is especially present in the cells forming the skin and the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the kidneys and bladder.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
Triple Complex UT Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
How To Use
UTI-Clear drops and Triple Complex UT Tonic drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies work together to relieve symptoms of bladder and urinary tract infections and can be used as part of a complete approach to improved bladder and urinary tract functions.