- Aesculus hippocastanum, a homeopathic preparation of the horse chestnut, is most effective on the blood flow in the lower part of the body, including the legs. It is used to relieve aching and soreness in limbs, including when the soles of the feet feel sore and tired and begin to swell. It can also help for backaches affecting the sacrum and hips, and when pain worsens when walking, stooping or standing up after sitting.
- Arnica montana is an anti-inflammatory which has been used for more than 400 years to promote tissue repair and strengthening. Homeopathically, it is useful for relieving discomforts experienced when touched and soreness after overexertion. Arnica is helpful when the limbs and body ache as if they were beaten, and the joints feel as if they were sprained, as well as for varicose ulcers and for individuals who feel as if even their bed is too hard.
- Calcarea fluorica is a homeopathic remedy for vascular tumors with dilated blood vessels and for varicose or enlarged veins that feel better after rubbing or movement. It is useful in relieving swelling or hardening in the ligaments of the joints or in tendons, and also relieves pain and burning in the lower part of the back.
- Carduus marianus works specifically on the vascular system, relieving varicose veins and ulcers. It is a remedy for people who have difficulty when rising as well as widespread pain in the hip joint, spreading through the buttocks and down the thigh, ending with weakness into the feet.
- Carbo vegetabilis is a homeopathic remedy for people who have a tendency to feel sluggishness and idleness with many complaints of pain. They feel a lowered vital power from loss of fluids, venous congestions and almost at a state of collapse, being almost lifeless and prone to faint easily with an overall worn out feeling, requiring fresh air. This remedy provides relief of bluish skin and cold extremities caused by poor circulation. It is helpful for legs that feel heavy, paralyzed, or want to go to sleep, accompanied by weak joints, painful shins, cramps in the soles of the feet, numbness and sweaty, red, swollen toes.
- Collinsonia canadensis relieves tearing pain in the arms, hands and legs, passing down the inside of the legs to the feet while sitting. It is also recommended for hemorrhoids as well as for those who experience constricting, prickling symptoms which worsen at night.
- Echinacea purpurea is a specific remedy most remarkable as a corrector of blood abnormalities, relieving aching in limbs and general weariness.
- Hamamelis virginiana is a specific and powerful remedy for venous congestion, hemorrhages and varicose veins. It can relieve the feeling of bruised soreness and is helpful for itching, swelling and painful areas that are bluish. Hamamelis is also recommended for a tired feeling in the arms and legs, and very sore muscles and joints.
- Lachesis mutus is a homeopathic ingredient which is a great blood purifier and is often recommended for heart disorders as well as for varicose veins that are engorged and bluish-purple in color. People with poor circulation or whose face and limbs have a tendency to turn blue often experience great relief from this remedy.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic ingredient used to relieve tense pain in the thighs and legs accompanied by restlessness, sleeplessness and chilliness. It relieves hip-joint pain and swollen knees, and is useful for people who have boring pain in their heels toward the evening, suffering worse from letting the affected limb hang down. Their feet tend to be red, inflamed and swollen, with legs that feel heavy and weary.
- Secale cornutum is a remedy most effective for drawing, crawling, tearing and tingling in limbs and joints which jerk especially at night, where even the touch of sheets may feel extremely uncomfortable. This homeopathic remedy also offers relief of coldness in limbs.
What is VaricoGo?
VaricoGo is a safe, non–addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve discomfort associated with varicose veins, including aching, soreness, cramping, weakness and unpleasant skin sensations such as tingling, itching and bluish, cold extremities.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, VaricoGo is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine that naturally offers fast-acting symptom relief for varicose veins. VaricoGo should be used as directed to provide vascular relief and effective blood flow in the lower body without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
VaricoGo is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free medicine in a pure water base, VaricoGo is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA- and GMP-registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing discomfort from varicose veins
The heart pumps blood through the body, via the arteries, while veins carry oxygen-poor blood back to the heart. Veins contain valves which prevent blood from flowing backwards as it moves up the legs. If the one-way valves become weak, blood can leak back into the vein and collect, causing pooling and enlargement of the vein, known as varicose veins.
Varicose veins typically affect the legs and feet, and are blue, purple or flesh-colored veins that bulge or appear twisted above the surface of the skin. While they are often just unsightly, they can cause a great deal of pain and discomfort. Age, genetics, menopause, obesity, venous insufficiency, injury and prolonged standing can all lead to the development of varicose veins.
By addressing symptoms at the cellular level, VaricoGo alleviates acute symptoms of varicose veins – helping to reduce aching and soreness, cramping, and weakness and provide fast-acting relief from tingling, itching and coldness. It can also help relieve backache, pain and burning that spreads through the buttocks and down the thighs to the feet.
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from varicose veins, easing discomfort and relieving enlarged veins.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
VaricoGo is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Aesculus hippocastanum, Arnica montana, Calcarea fluorica, Carduus marianus, Carbo vegetabilis, Collinsonia canadensis, Echinacea purpurea, Hamamelis virginiana, Lachesis mutus, Pulsatilla, Secale cornutum. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base. This combination of homeopathic ingredients in varied potencies results in a faster and more extensive response.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use VaricoGo?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, seek advice of a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms). Due to the multi-potency formulation of VaricoGo, this remedy often results in fast relief which may last for some time.
People respond to natural remedies in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate benefits while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. It is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance amount is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance amount for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of VaricoGo is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.