What is VaricoGo?
VaricoGo is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of varicose veins, including aching, soreness, cramping, weakness and unpleasant skin sensations such as tingling, itching and bluish, cold extremities.
It should be used as directed to temporarily promote effective blood flow in the lower body without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
VaricoGo is taken internally and temporarily helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, the formula is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
VaricoGo is also a great complementary remedy to herbal Circu-Live™.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
The natural way
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide relief from varicose veins, easing discomfort and relieving enlarged veins.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
VaricoGo is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 10X, 30X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Aesculus hippocastanum: engorged hemorrhoid veins, backache, venous congestion, varicose veins and ulcers.
- Arnica montana: after traumatic injuries; sore, lame, bruised feeling.
- Calcarea fluorica: varicose and enlarged veins, weakening of supporting tissues.
- Carduus marianus: specific relation to the vascular system, causing pain, soreness and jaundice, varicose ulcers.
- Carbo veg: skin marbled with venous over distension, varicose ulcers, slowing down of circulation with venous stagnation.
- Collinsonia canadensis: pelvic and portal congestion, venous engorgement, congestion of the pelvis and portal system, hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Echinacea purpurea: blood dyscrasia.
- Hamamelis virginiana: venous congestion, varicose veins and hemorrhoids, bruised soreness of affected parts, passive congestion with a tendency toward varicosities and varicose veins of all kinds.
- Lachesis mutus: hemorrhagic tendency, blueish purple appearance to the skin, blue black swellings, varicose ulcers.
- Pulsatilla: varicose veins, congestion and stasis which affects the venous system.
- Secale cornutum: skin mottled dusky blue tinge, varicose ulcers, burning sensation, formication under skin.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Native Remedies, LLC.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use VaricoGo?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
VaricoGo is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
It is recommended that VaricoGo be used concurrently with Circu-Live.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of VaricoGo is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.