- Relieves dizziness, nausea, sweating, and vomiting
- Relieves sensations of spinning or swaying
- Promotes a calmed mood in minutes
- Soothes nervous tension
Relieve your vertigo symptoms and soothe your nervous tension. Get the CalmSteady ComboPack.
This 100% natural combo features two of our most popular remedies: VertiFree and PureCalm.
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy that relieves dizziness and nausea. PureCalm is an herbal remedy that balances emotions during times of pressure.
Together, these remedies provide the symptomatic relief and long-term support that can contribute to a feeling of well-being. Get them in one convenient package — the CalmSteady ComboPack.
VertiFree is a 100% homeopathic formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cocculus (30C), Lobelia inflata (30C), Bryonia (30C), Gelsemium (30C), and Lactose.
- Cocculus indicus (30C) is a plant that is native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. The berries from this plant were scattered in streams by indigenous people to relax the fish so that they would be easier to catch. This remedy would benefit people who tend to be very fatigued for a prolonged time. Fainting, restless sleep, and brain fogginess may be common.
- Lobelia inflata (30C) is best suited to people who suffer from faintness, dizziness, and weakness.
- Gelsemium (30C) suits people who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible. It can be used to address headaches (accompanied by fatigue) and disorientation. Symptoms tend to worsen in late winter and spring or during emotional upsets such as exams or deadlines.
- Bryonia alba (30C) is highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Bryonia include situations where the slightest movement is distressing, when headaches are present, and when an individual perspires excessively.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VertiFree contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PureCalm is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Lavender, Lemon balm, and Passion flower.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been studied for its beneficial effect on the nervous system. (Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Tildesley NT, Perry EK, Wesnes KA. Attenuation of laboratory-induced stress in humans after acute administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm). Psychosom Med. 2004 Jul-Aug; 66(4):607-13.)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is another well-known herb that is found in countries all over the world. Lavender contains active ingredients such as tannins, coumarins, flavonoids, triterpenoids and volatile oil. It is best known for its soothing properties and as a tonic to support the nervous system. (Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Prescott P, et al. "A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia." J Altern Complement Med. 2005; 11:631-637).
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is very highly regarded by traditional herbalists for its soothing properties as a general nerve tonic. In modern herbalism, Passiflora incarnata is known as a natural aid for the nerves. This has been supported by clinical trials. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. "Passion flower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam." J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373.)
How To Use
VertiFree tablets and PureCalm drops can safely be taken together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to physical and emotional balance.