- Oregano leaf oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses and is known for its powerful antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral effects. One component of Oregano oil, carvacrol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins. Oregano oil is helpful in the event of damaged tissue in the body and can aid the recovery process. It is also a useful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is an herbal remedy with many uses, including aiding in the breakup of mucus. It is one of the most antimicrobial herbs, acting on respiratory infections.
- Eucalyptus leaf oil contains chemicals that may fight activity against bacteria and fungi. It has been used for infections, fever, and for its ability to loosen coughs and aid respiratory issues.
- Cinnamon leaf oil has been used historically for its antibacterial, antifungal and intestinal modulating effects, including gastrointestinal complaints such as those which may be related to a stomach virus.
- Thyme leaf oil is known for its germ-killing properties, containing highly antibacterial components thymol and carvacrol, which help bacterial and fungal infections as well as minor irritations.
What is Virus Blaster?
Virus Blaster is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to help protect the body against viruses as well as aid the natural recovery process if infection occurs.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Virus Blaster contains a selection of herbs known for their extensive antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, thus reducing the intensity and duration of a virus without the risk of negative side effects.
Virus Blaster is also a great complementary remedy to Softhands Sanitizer™, a natural antiseptic hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Used together, Virus Blaster and Softhands Sanitizer can safely and effectively kill harmful germs and bacteria and help protect the body against colds and flu for optimal health and wellness.
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Viral infections: colds, flu & more
The most common viral infections include the common cold and the flu. However, viruses can affect any part of the body, including the skin and gastrointestinal system. Infections occur when these viruses enter the body and multiply, typically as a result of a weakened immune system. Viruses can be spread through direct contact with a contaminated surface or person, by drinking or eating undercooked or contaminated food, or by inhaling droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
The natural way
The typical duration of a viral infection is about two weeks. Post-infection, it is important to build back up the immune system. Vitamin-rich foods such as oranges, carrots, green beans and strawberries are all good choices. Drinking plenty of fluids also helps to ‘flush out’ the system. Limit sweets, as they raise acidity in the body, making it an environment prone to pathogens. Beginning or resuming a mild exercise routine is also important to return the body to optimum health. Of course, getting sufficient rest is also vital throughout the entire process.
Natural and holistic remedies can be extremely effective in relieving the symptoms of viral infections and treating viruses. These remedies address the underlying cause of the condition as well as help to maintain the overall physical and emotional health of the individual.
What are the ingredients?
Virus Blaster contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Oregano leaf oil, Garlic bulb, Eucalyptus leaf oil, Cinnamon leaf oil, Thyme leaf oil.
How do I use Virus Blaster?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2-4 drops 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use during pregnancy.
For additional support in protecting the body from harmful viruses, it is recommended that Virus Blaster be used concurrently with Softhands Sanitizer, a natural moisturizing hand sanitizer proven to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria, pneumonia, E. coli and MRSA in just 15 seconds.
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate benefit, which increases over time, others will see benefits after 3-6 weeks. Regular use is key. Benefits are greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise and fresh air, all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Virus Blaster (1 fl oz) will last approximately 130 days depending on frequency of use and dosage.