Strengthen the immune system and protect the body against harmful viruses with the Virus Defense ComboPack, a two-part approach especially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to protect the body against colds and flu and aid in the recovery process after an illness.
This 100% natural ComboPack features two of our most popular remedies: Virus Blaster and ImmunityPlus.
Virus Blaster is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to help protect the body against viruses as well as aid the natural recovery process if infection occurs. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Virus Blaster contains a selection of herbs known for their extensive antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, thus reducing the intensity and duration of a virus without the risk of negative side effects.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specially formulated to strengthen immune system health and protect the body against viral and bacterial infections. It acts as a liver tonic, strengthens the immune system, improves body functioning, detoxifies the body and enhances convalescence. ImmunityPlus can be used to tone and strengthen the immune system during and after a virus and is a useful overall tonic for the body.
Together, these remedies provide even greater effectiveness in protecting the body against harmful viruses and building a strong and healthy immune system. Get them in one convenient package – the Virus Defense ComboPack.
Virus Blaster contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Oregano leaf oil, Garlic bulb, Eucalyptus leaf oil, Cinnamon leaf oil, Thyme leaf oil.
- Oregano leaf oil (Origanum vulgare) has many uses and is known for its powerful antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral effects. One component of Oregano oil, carvarol, acts as an immune system stimulant to protect the body against harmful toxins. Oregano oil is helpful in the event of damaged tissue in the body and can aid the recovery process. It is also a useful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is an herbal remedy with many uses, including aiding in the breakup of mucus. It is one of the most antimicrobial herbs, acting on respiratory infections.
- Eucalyptus leaf oil contains chemicals that may fight activity against bacteria and fungi. It has been used for infections, fever, and for its ability to loosen cough and aid respiratory issues.
- Cinnamon leaf oil has been used historically for its antibacterial, antifungal and intestinal modulating effects, including gastrointestinal complaints such as those which may be related to a stomach virus.
- Thyme leaf oil is known for its germ-killing properties, containing highly antibacterial thymol and carvacrol, which help bacterial and fungal infections as well as minor irritations.
ImmunityPlus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Echinacea, Schisandra berry, Rosemary, Eleuthero, Mistletoe.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root and herb) is an herb that has fallen under the spotlight as one of the most studied natural ingredients. It's a source of rich antioxidants. This Native American herb has also become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regard to Echinacea and its benefits to the immune system (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds." Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol. 1992; 8:2-12.).
- Schisandra berry (Schizandra sinesis) is a powerful ingredient which originated in China. Schizandra is also used to assist the body in its capacity to maintain healthy energy levels, and as a general systemic tonic to support feelings of health, vitality and well-being. Schizandra is also respected for its effect on liver health, and studies show that this herb can help to support healthy cardiovascular, liver and kidney functions (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae." Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9.).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a popular culinary herb that belongs to the mint family. When scientists tested rosemary essential oil in an animal study, they found that this substance had anti-inflammatory properties (Takaki l et al. "Anti-Inflammatory and Antinociceptive Effects of Rosmarinus Officinalis L. Essential Oil in Experimental Animal Models." Journal of Medicinal Food. 2008; 11(4):741-6. Accessed August 7, 2012.).
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) is an herb that is native to Russia, China, Japan and Korea (Germplasm Resources Information Network. “Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. & Maxim.) Maxim.” Ars-grin.gov. Accessed August 7, 2012.). In a study done in China, scientists found that Eleutherococcus senticosus could promote the endurance capacity of recreationally trained males.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) has a natural action on the maintenance of balanced fluid levels in the body, as well as healthy capillary walls. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. "Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity." Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367.).
How To Use
Virus Blaster and ImmunityPlus can safely be used together on a daily basis. When combined, these remedies can be used as part of a complete approach to building a strong and healthy immune system for warding off harmful viruses.