Almost immediately upon starting to take Vizu-all Plus, we notice a big difference. Thank you for a great product!- Joanna
What is Vizu-All Plus?
Vizu-All Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts to safely support visual health and maintain healthy circulation to the eyes, while promoting overall systemic and immune system health.
Vizu-All Plus supports the healthy functioning of the eye, thereby helping to maintain routine visual health both day and night, as well as supporting blood flow to the optical nerve and surrounding tissues. Vizu-All Plus can make all the difference, without compromising health and without serious side effects.
Vizu-All Plus is also a great complementary remedy to Circu-Live™, which safely supports the heart and blood vessels as well as blood flow to the extremities. Circu-Live maintains the health and balance of the circulatory system for healthy circulation to the eyes, further promoting visual health.
The ingredients in Vizu-All Plus have also been selected for their ability to help support circulatory and tissue health, particularly of the feet and hands, while encouraging the maintenance of healthy blood flow to the brain to prevent age-related absent-mindedness and to support healthy levels of oxygen and nutrients to the brain.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.
Healthy circulation and visual health
Think of the eye as a camera. A camera needs a clean lens and a film to produce an image. In the same way, the eyeball needs a lens (cornea, crystalline lens, vitreous) to refract or focus the light, and a film (retina) on which to focus the rays. If any one or more of these components is not functioning correctly, the result is a poor picture. Similarly, if interocular pressure is too great, or circulation is poor, the image is affected.
Capillaries bring oxygen rich blood to the optic nerve and the eyeball (like the batteries in your digital camera). The retina represents the film in our camera. It captures the image and sends it to the brain to be developed. The macula is the highly sensitive area of the retina and is responsible for our critical focusing vision. It is the part of the retina most used while reading or staring at an object.
The natural way
There are many home remedies for healthy eyes. Simple ways to naturally support and maintain eye health include:
- Eye hygiene is essential and it is a good idea to keep contact lenses in sterile fluid when not in use.
- Always wear sunglasses when the outside glare is too bright, and refrain from watching television in poorly lit areas.
- Never read in darkened rooms.
- Eye products should not be shared and cosmetics such as eyeliners, mascaras and eye pencils should be thrown away when they are past their expiry date.
- Give yourself a break every 30-40 minutes when working on the computer
- Practice eye exercises to build up strength in the muscles of your eyes. Alternate your focus on near and far objects and focus on objects to the left and the right without moving your head
- Natural and home remedies for healthy eyes have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support good circulation and the sensory system, helping to maintain healthy and efficient visual health. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of natural remedies to support normal eye vision and the health of the eye's surrounding structures.
- Home remedies for healthy eyes most popularly feature organic teas and cucumber and potato slices to relieve puffiness. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. Eye supplements typically include good for the eye vitamins such as vitamins C, E, B2 and the minerals zinc and selenium. New eye supplements are now including lutein.
What are the Ingredients?
Vizu-All Plus is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Rooibos, Kankerbossie, Bilberry.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) has powerful antioxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur and systemic SOD can therefore help to maintain visual health (Kim, S. Y., J. S. Kwak, J. P. Shin and S. H. Lee (1998). "The protection of the retina from ischemic injury by the free radical scavenger EGb 761 and zinc in the cat retina." Ophthalmologica 212(4): 268-74). Its high mineral content, (Vitamin C, alpha hydroxy acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride) has great benefit with regards to eye health.
- Kankerbossie (Sutherlandia frutescens) contains the active ingredients canavanine, pinitol, and the amino acid GABA. Recent research has confirmed the adaptogenic properties of Sutherlandia as well as its antioxidant effects (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) is the main ingredient in Vizu-All Plus. Use of Bilberry dates back to World War II, when pilots in Britain's Royal Air Force reported that a good dose of bilberry jam just before a mission improved their night vision, often dramatically! After the war, medical researchers investigated the constituents of bilberry and found a group of active chemicals called anthocyanosides. These naturally occurring antioxidants appear to have numerous potentially important actions for eye health (Cluzel C, Bastide P, Wegman R, et al. "Enzymatic activities of retina and anthocyanoside extracts of Vaccinium myrtillus." (lactate dehydrogenase, alpha-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, alpha-glycerophosphate dehydrogenase, 5-nucleotidase, phosphoglucose isomerase) [translated from French]. Biochem Pharmacol. 1970; 19:2295–2302). In addition, Vaccinium myrtillus has been shown to be of great benefit with regards to supporting eye health when particular underlying conditions are present (Perossini, M. et al. 1987. "Diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy therapy with Vacciniuum myrtillus anthocyanosides." (Tegens): Double blind placebo controlled clinical trial. Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul 113:1173).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Vizu-All Plus?
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Consult your doctor before making any changes or additions to your medical program, especially if you are already using prescription medicines. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Note: It is recommended that Vizu-All Plus be used concurrently with Circu-Live.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Vizu-All Plus will last approximately 40 days depending on usage.
- I'm a beliver
5 / 5
- My vision is much clearer
5 / 5
- Perfect for work
5 / 5
- My life has completely changed
5 / 5
How has Vizu-All Plus helped others?
“I want to let you know that I have had concerns for age with my eyes and circulation... there is an enormous difference! Thank you Native Remedies!”
“After taking Vizu-All Plus for about two months it hasn't happened again once. I am so pleased about this and just wanted to let you know.”
“I can definitely feel the difference in my eyes. Thank you very much for an excellent remedy.”