- Licorice root (Glycorrhiza glabra) has long been used as an herbal remedy for gastrointestinal health and is well known for its immune-supporting properties, as well as its soothing effect on the digestive tract. Licorice also exerts a gentle relaxing action on the bowels. The sweet taste of Licorice will ensure that even children will take Worm Dr. with ease.
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) has astringent properties that make it an ideal remedy to support the digestive system.
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) is another herb that has enjoyed a long history of use. It contains large sugar molecules, called mucilage, which exert a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. This makes Marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to support a healthy lining in the digestive tract and smooth muscle in the digestive system.
- Wormwood (Artemesia africana) has been well used since ancient times, and it is not surprising to know that the name Wormwood was derived from its traditional usage. Wormwood is excellent for digestive support, while simultaneously maintaining liver and gallbladder health through its bitter principles (SORM, F. and HEROUT, V. Comments on the work of G. Schenk and N.E. Schuster, Bitter principles of Artemisia absinthium.. Arch Pharm.Ber.Dtsch.Pharm.Ges. 1956;289/61(6):287-288.).
- Chamomilla (30C) is a remedy for digestive health that is excellent for soothing mucous membranes and supporting balance and harmony in the digestive system.
- Cina (30C) is a remedy traditionally used to maintain balance in the digestive system, thus supporting the natural process of keeping the intestinal environment healthy. The dried flowers of the plant are used for this purpose as they contain a substance called santonin which is a natural vermicide. The preparation is especially suited to children, although it is equally useful in adults.
… I decide to try a natural remedy and came across Worm Dr. on the internet. I was so impressed with the results that I have told everyone at [my kids] school about it.- Jenna C., NE, USA
What is Worm Dr.?
Worm Dr. is a 100% safe and natural herbal remedy that supports the immune system and digestive health, helping to keep the digestive environment healthy.
Maintaining digestive and immune system health also helps to support intestinal health.
Like all Native Remedies products, Worm Dr. has been developed with care by our team of natural health experts and is manufactured according to the highest standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their profile.
Balanced bodies for digestive health
However, today's lifestyle and modern diets can compromise the ability of our digestive systems to maintain systemic balance in a number of areas and to sustain an optimal intestinal environment.
The natural way
Maintaining balance and integrity in the gut and throughout the system and supporting the natural cleansing mechanisms of the body will go a long way to keeping our digestive systems healthy.
This is where natural remedies can play an important role. A combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise is recommended to support digestive health and integrity, to support the immune system and natural cleansing.
What are the Ingredients?
Worm Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Agrimony, Chamomilla, Licorice, Marshmallow, Cina, Wormwood.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use Worm Dr.?
Dilute in 1/4 cup of water, juice or milk. Take before breakfast for 4 days. Repeat after 2 weeks.
Adults & Children 16+: Take 0.50 mL.
Children 1-15: Take 1 drop per year of age.
Special instructions: In children, a course every 6 months is recommended.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old or during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless under medical supervision. Keep this out of reach of children.
How long until I see benefits?
Benefits should be noted after following the dosage directions.
How long will a bottle last?
Worm Dr. comes in a 59 mL bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age and frequency of use.
How has Worm Dr. helped others?
"I have used Worm Dr. on my son twice in the last six months and the results are outstanding. Thank you for a fantastic, safe product!"
—Tricia, FL, USA
"I live in a small town, and my children are always playing outdoors in the sand& I decide to try a natural remedy and came across Worm Dr. on the internet. I was so impressed with the results that I have told everyone at their school about it."
—Jenna C., NE, USA
"I gave Worm Dr. to my daughter who is in kindergarten because she could never sit still and the teacher said to try it. It worked very quickly, and we have no more problems now, thanks to your products, as usual!"
"…I found Worm Dr. on the internet and we tried it. It is very easy to take and had immediate results after the very first day. We both felt better right away… We will continue to use this product so we never have to worry …again!"
— Elizabeth, FL, USA