Homeopathic remedy commonly used for allergies, asthma and breathing difficulty.
The Many Benefits of Adrenalinum
English Name: Adrenalin
Latin Name: Adrenalinum
What is Adrenalinum Made From?
Adrenalinum is prepared from secretions of the adrenal gland located at the top of the kidneys.
What is Adrenalinum?
Adrenalinum is a homeopathic remedy is used for allergies and breathing difficulties, as well as certain medical conditions requiring the need for adrenal support.
Homeopathic medicines may be produced from healing substances, neutral substances, or highly toxic substances like arsenic. Yet through the unique homeopathic process, they all become safe, deep acting medicines. In fact, remedies made from poisonous or toxic material have effects opposite from the original substance. Homeopathic remedies are based on the belief that “like cures like,” in tiny dilution.
Medicinal Uses of Adrenalinum?
Adrenalinum is a proven homeopathic remedy used effectively in people with allergies, asthma, difficulty breathing, acute lung congestion, hay fever, sinus congestion, weakness and fatigue, exhaustion and abdominal pain. Adrenalinum can be used to treat allergic reactions, reduce swelling and irritation, improve breathing and relieve muscle spasms. Its main therapeutic use depends on its vasoconstrictive action.
Products Featuring Adrenalinum
AllergiClear-M™ for Allergy Relief
AppetiteGo™ for Appetite Control
Native Remedies recommends you consult your doctor before introducing new herbal products into your regimen. Always ensure you are buying high-quality, laboratory-tested supplements from a reputable supplier. At Native Remedies, we back all our products with a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase after trying it for 30 days, simply send it back for a refund. Here’s to your good health!
The content provided is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have a health condition, please consult a medical professional and do not use this information to self-diagnose or self-treat.
- “Adrenalinum.” DailyMed. Accessed May 20, 2019. https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=468b6cbd-8374-437b-98fb- f5068d403d87
- “Adrenalinum.” Drugs Library. Accessed May 20, 2019. https://www.drugs-library.com/drugs/adrenalinum.html
- “Adrenalinum.” Nutrawiki. Accessed May 20, 2019. https://nutrawiki.org/Adrenalinum/
- Broericke, W. “Adrenalinum.” HomeopathyBooks.in. Accessed May 20, 2019. https://homeopathybooks.in/boerickes-materia-medica/adrenalinum/
- Singh, G.P. “Adrenalinum 30 (Adrenaline).” Homeopathic Medicine. Accessed May 20, 2019.https://www.homeopathicmedicine.info/en/adrenalinum/
Reviewed by Master Herbalist, Mary Ellen Kosanke