The Many Benefits of Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum
English Name: Hepar Sulphuris (hepar sulph)
Latin Name: Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum
What is Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum Made From?
Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum is prepared from the inside of oyster shells (calcium) combined with flowers of Sulphur.
What is Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum?
Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum is a homeopathic remedy commonly used for treating infections, including colds and flu, and abscesses.
Homeopathic medicines may be produced from healing substances, neutral substances, or highly toxic substances. Yet through the unique homeopathic process, they all become safe, deep acting medicines. In fact, remedies made from poisonous or toxic material have effects opposite from the original substance. Homeopathic remedies are based on the belief that “like cures like,” in tiny dilution.
Medicinal Uses of Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum
Key homeopathic uses of Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum include colds, flu, dry hacking coughs, croup, sore throat and skin conditions involving inflammation such as acne. It is also commonly recommended for abdominal discomfort including an “unsettled” feeling, queasiness, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
From a homeopathic remedy profile perspective, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum is well-suited for people who are anxious, touchy or irritable in nature and often feel chilly. They may be methodical workers, but lack tolerance or patience for other people so may have social difficulty. Feelings of low self-esteem may result. They often crave pungent food, sour vinegar-like flavors and fatty foods. Sweat, urine, stool and other bodily excretions have an especially offensive odor when they are sick.
Products Featuring Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum
Native Remedies recommends you consult your doctor before introducing new herbal products into your regimen. Always ensure you are buying high-quality, laboratory-tested supplements from a reputable supplier. At Native Remedies, we back all our products with a 100 percent money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your purchase after trying it for 30 days, simply send it back for a refund. Here’s to your good health!
The content provided is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have a health condition, please consult a medical professional and do not use this information to self-diagnose or self-treat.
- Broericke, W. “Hepar Sulphur.” HomeopathyBooks.in. Accessed May 22, 2019.https://homeopathybooks.in/boerickes-materia-medica/hepar-sulphur-2/
- “Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum.” Nutriwiki. Accessed May 22, 2019. https://nutrawiki.org/hepar- sulphuris-calcareum/
- “Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum Herb Uses, Benefits, Cures, Side Effects, Nutrients.” Herbpathy. Accessed May 22, 2019. https://herbpathy.com/Uses-and-Benefits-of-Hepar-Sulphuris- Calcareum-Cid4394
- “Hepar Sulph.” Home Remedy Central. Access May 22, 2019. http://www.homeremedycentral.com/en/homeopathic-remedies/homeopathy/hepar- sulph.html
- “Know Your Remedies: Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum.” Homeopathy Plus. Accessed May 22, 2019. https://homeopathyplus.com/know-your-remedies-hepar-sulphuris-calcareum-hep-s-c/
Reviewed by Master Herbalist, Mary Ellen Kosanke